The World Plandemic Made Simple

Once again, let me reiterate the facts:

1.There’s no sars-cov-2 virus.

2. There’s no COVID-19 disease.

3. The lab tests were designed to generate false-positive case numbers.

4. The false-positive case numbers were necessary to declare the world pandemic.

5. The world pandemic terminology was declared to implement Emergency Use Authorizations which opened the doors for drugmakers to dispense and administer to the sheeple billions upon billions of bioweapons disguised as gene-therapy vaccines.

Any questions?

Wherever you reside in the world, your government leaders agreed to the mass genocide underway. What are we going to do about it?

______________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming to Amazon Prime This Summer

The Target List pilot movie is a high-energy, fast-paced medical-action-thriller about the creation of a life-saving health care instrument and big pharma’s attempt to suppress the technology.

The pilot movie is a shorter version of the full feature screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer.

Interviews with cast members from The Target List pilot movie will be featured here weekly. Stay tuned for important announcements about the release of the movie’s official poster and trailer.

Read the novel or listen to the audiobook on Audible!

MOVIE UPDATE:

The Target List is now in post-production, where the sound design, music score, and VFX enhancements are being incorporated into the film.

Click Here to Visit The Target List Movie Page for Important Updates

13 thoughts on “The World Plandemic Made Simple

1. tim June 6, 2021 / 4:11 pm

And since sarscov2 is fake that makes the fake covid19 disease a fake disease, which makes any and all “deaths by fake covid19 disease, ” FAKE , FAKE , FAKE , DEATHS !

And we have more fake plandemics on their way so stay tooned.

It’s in my will. If the cause of death on my death certificate is this fake covid, then everything I own goes to charity and no one gets a dime. I will not have this fake covid disease listed on my death certificate, for COD, period.

And I heard VAERS lists over 5,000 deaths from the death shots now. And if they only report 1% of the deaths, well, 500,000 have died from the death shots, and no one is stopping it ?

• sandy edwards June 6, 2021 / 5:06 pm

Go Tim, Go Tim, Go Tim. lol

2. Lisa June 6, 2021 / 5:35 pm

Recently UFOs have been sighted by the US Navy off the coast of San Diego.

“At one point, one of the objects matched the speed and bearing of one destroyer for 90 minutes, details from the ships’ logs previously showed.”

The sighting has made the Fox News. I found it to be interesting, John!

• NoFakeNews June 6, 2021 / 5:50 pm

Yes, Lisa, it is interesting. I believe that we are not alone in this universe. I also believe that there are many alien or off-world cultures interacting with humans on Earth. Some of them probably have tremendous influence over the shadow government managing this place.

• Lisa June 6, 2021 / 5:57 pm

I agree, John!

• sandy edwards June 6, 2021 / 5:55 pm

Hi Lisa, do you have a link? If so please send. I believe that aliens have been among us forever but the powers that be can be so deceptive. It’s like their plan includes aliens or the aliens include them?? With holograms we have a whole new movie to watch in the sky that could and will fool the majority. I know many that believe that the so called planes that hit the twin towers were holograms. I have seen videos of this on youtube and actually do believe it’s true myself. We will know when we know is all I can say.

You;re right all of this is certainly interesting along with being scary.

Sandy

3. tim June 6, 2021 / 7:06 pm

From the point when I heard Regans speech about a possible alien invasion, I knew something was up.
    And main stream media LIES to the public for decades saying UFO’s are NOT real, and NOW come out with, “oh by the way, aliens are real ? ”

And your right about those holograms Sandy. There were no planes, it was either CGI’s or holograms in the videos that were made public, but the videos by people on the ground, like ones made with their phones, show the explosions but no planes.
    They say the “Pheonix Lights” was a hologram. Thousands of witnesses said the “edges” of the “craft” was blurry but other than that, looked very real.

And the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. Some guy said it so it must be true.
    And thanks Sandy, your a Doll.
    tim 🙂

4. Lisa June 6, 2021 / 7:30 pm

Hi Sandy

I attempted to put a link to the video on here, but was unsuccessful. Sorry about that!

To see the video and article, you can google Fox News US Navy ship’s personnel capture video of mysterious flying object.

And yes, it is all very scary!

• sandy edwards June 6, 2021 / 7:45 pm

Thanks Lisa. I will find it.

• Lisa June 6, 2021 / 7:54 pm