While most of society continues to self-isolate and engage in social distancing practices due to the coronavirus world pandemic, this website and editor continue to have a different academic position and perspective concerning Covid-19. Until people in the world embrace the facts below, the false narrative concerning the plandemic will continue to threaten the rights and freedoms of humans everywhere!

The Real Facts:

1. Covid-19 is a fake illness that is not caused by a virus, nor can it be spread from person to person.
  2. The alleged virus reported to cause Covid-19 is not a new coronavirus, and it has not spread throughout the world.
  3. The alleged Covid-19 symptoms reported worldwide are due to common colds, pneumococcal, and upper respiratory infections that have been intentionally and inappropriately diagnosed as a new strain of coronavirus.
  4. Human beings cannot become infected from respiratory droplets from other persons allegedly infected by Covid-19 because the virus does not exist.
  5. Human beings cannot become infected by coming into close contact with a person who allegedly has Covid-19 because the virus does not exist.
  6. Human beings cannot get the virus by touching a surface or object that allegedly has the virus on it and then by touching their mouth, nose, or eyes because the microbe does not exist.
  7. The best way to protect human beings from the alleged virus is to realize it doesn’t exist and that there is zero chance of catching anything.
  8. There is no need to stay home and avoid contact with others.
  9. There is no need to wear face-coverings anywhere.
  10. There is no need to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
  11. There is no need to maintain a distance of six feet from other human beings.
  12. No human beings are at risk of getting Covid-19 because the virus is a hoax and has never been scientifically isolated using Koch’s postulates.
  14. There is no need to take a vaccine now or in the future for Covid-19 because the virus is a hoax and nonexistent.
  15. The information being published and distributed by health regulatory agencies worldwide concerning Covid-19 is purposely misleading and counterproductive to maintaining a healthy functioning human immune system.
  16. All therapeutic mitigation techniques recommended and promoted by health regulatory agencies worldwide are entirely useless and unnecessary concerning Covid-19 because the virus does not exist.
  17. Covid-19 is a scripted psyop written by scientific writers and was dress rehearsed in New York City in a simulation exercise titled EVENT 201 in the fall of 2019.

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$2,196.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU!!!)

8 thoughts on “Until We Understand No Virus Exists, Our Rights and Freedoms Will Remain in Jeopardy!

1. holisticlady2018 November 28, 2020 / 9:37 am

In this insane world, we need to read and understand the real problem, and it’s not a Fake Virus.

• NoFakeNews November 28, 2020 / 10:19 am

Agreed! 🙂

2. Joyce Bowen November 28, 2020 / 10:05 am

“13. All recorded case numbers of Covid-19 are false-positive results originating from either CT scans, presumptive positive diagnoses, and PCR tests that are scientifically unreliable because they register false-positive results for other genetic materials commonly found in humans that are not named Covid-19 or the development of said lab results are flawed and unreliable.

18. The government leaders of all sovereign territories worldwide should be ashamed of themselves for going along with a global medical scenario that makes absolutely no sense from a microbiological and public health standpoint.”

On # 13, you left out, “just plain made up.” I know a retired police officer whose 2 friends went to get tested and left because the wait was too long. The next day they both receive calls confirming they were positive. But they never had the test and they were positive?

On # 18, government leaders know perfectly well what is going on and are putting us up as sacrificial lambs to save their own skins. Governments have very poor opinions of ‘We the People’ mainly because we have allowed them to get away with trading us like cattle for too long.

I may have shown you this one, John, but I’ll post it again just in case.

People who think they are in charge think we have no rights. We are truly up against it.

• NoFakeNews November 28, 2020 / 10:17 am

Thanks, Joyce! 🙂

• sandy edwards November 28, 2020 / 11:16 am

A whole lot of those Officials at the top think they are immune to what is going to happen. The real top tier in charge think of these puppets the same way they think about us. So they will get theirs in the end one way or another. Of course this isn’t helping us right now because we have got to help ourselves.

• Joyce Bowen November 28, 2020 / 1:34 pm

Agreed. It’s a Stalinist strategy to get rid of ‘Useless Idiots.” I just regret they’ll probably get to me first, so I won’t be around to see it.

3. Joyce Bowen November 28, 2020 / 10:31 am

In addition, a French connection [no pun intended] told me Macron is openly speaking of ‘genetic forcing’ for humans. In the past, this has been reserved for plants and animals.

In January this past year, I bombarded [as best I could] the International Criminal Court with this:

“I’m seriously not sure if there is anyone out there in a position of power that will help those of us that have had our lives destroyed by these shots. After watching the WHO explanation of vaccine-injury as mass hysteria, I wonder if there is anyone left to help.

I’m a sick old woman—damaged by these shots. It’s my understanding that a good 20% of us cannot endure them without some damage. I have ASIA and it’s not only the shots I can’t have, but there are also so many toxicants in the US’s pharma closet, I can take none of those either.

My oldest suffered severe damage and is not a man with whom you would like contact. My youngest was damaged to a lesser extent because of the extraordinary amount of time I had to spend with my oldest. He had only two sets—lucky him. He did suffer facial palsy and other health issues. I have no grandchildren. I suspect my sons are sterile. I had truly hoped to leave behind an intellectual legacy, but it appears I would have been better off if I had never been born.
    It’s been a hard, horrible life—ripped to shreds by others. What I believe I am seeing is a world engulfed by that old German ideology. Go figure—never saw it coming.

If this is the way it has to be then so be it. I am one small voice—barely a whisper in a sea of crowds.”

There was no answer. I really didn’t expect one.

4. Lisa H. November 28, 2020 / 12:29 pm

Oh Joyce, I am so proud of you for opening up to us! I have felt empathy towards you ever since I first starting sharing here myself. As you probably know, I am a mother with a son who has also been severely poisened by these monsters too.
    I know it can be hard, but you have lived a valuable life. Be proud of yourself for all you have survived and endured.
    You seem to be a very intelligent woman. Sometimes I feel a little envious of how well you can write.
    I hope opening up to us has lifted a little bit of your pain. Remember to live one day at a time. You have friends here.
    Lisa ☺