I have some exciting information to pass on to readers of NoFakeNews. On Saturday, November 28, I was invited to participate in a panel that featured some knowledgeable people from the United States and the United Kingdom. We had an extensive discussion about everything happening in the world, including Covid-19. The discussion was sometimes challenged by Internet connectivity issues, but I think the finished product will be well worth the time for people to watch and listen.

The panel discussion was hosted by Ramola Dharmaraj (Ramola D.) and Michelle Young. The panel guests included besides yours truly:

1. Dr. Andrew Kaufman, a powerful public speaker at Trafalgar Square, who was recently interviewed by David Icke and earlier this year by Brian Rose of London Real. http://www.andrewkaufmanmd.com/
  2. Sandi Adams, an expert on the UN Agenda 2030. http://www.sandiadams.uk/
  3. Ellen Brown, an expert on international banking. www.ellenbrown.com
  4. Justin Walker, an individual who has many solutions for humanity concerning new governing and new banking practices. www.newchartssitmovement.org.uk/

The purpose of the panel discussion was twofold:

1. To help bring awareness to the world community about the genocidal plan currently being rolled out by the controlling powers.

2. To try and figure out pragmatic solutions to our current predicament, so we can end the madness.

The panel will hopefully attract more and more prominent people in the future so that we can continue to work on ways to resolve the problems facing the world community.

I will post the panel discussion here on NoFakeNews as soon as it goes online.

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$2,196.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU!!!)

10 thoughts on “Dr. Reizer — I just finished participating in a panel discussion with some brilliant people

1. Louise Neufeld November 28, 2020 / 4:54 pm

So pleased to hear this!!! Can’t wait. Especially for pragmatic solutions and things we can do. This nonsense has to stop. In Manitoba we are not allowed to have anyone over at all,only our household, for Christmas yet! Yeah right! And those few stores that are open have covered sections and shelves and yellow police tape over everything and anything that is not food or essential like soap or diapers. They will literally snatch it out of your hands or carts. INSANE Our Tyrant Premier is insane!!

• Joyce Bowen November 28, 2020 / 5:09 pm

Shoot–Manitoba, CA? Insanity. These people are the craziest of crazies.

As far as banking practices, I use them as little as possible. Just a really quick payment here and there.

Martin Armstrong is saying we will be forced to go digital on Jan. 1st.

I say we get back to basics and let them use their system themselves. Here in the USA, Dodd-Frank has been altered. Anything you put in a bank becomes theirs and you become an unsecured creditor.

Even “safety” deposit boxes aren’t “safe” from their clutches. If they show they need that cash and valuables you deposited, they can take it and give you a slip of paper showing you own shares in their failing bank. Goodbye FDIC

• sandy edwards November 29, 2020 / 7:41 am

Joyce, this is one of the things I have been concerned about. What are you doing to secure your cash? Do you think our cash will be worthless paper like back in the depression? I’m sure the rich people already know what to do but middle class like me and stuck in a dilemma. I certainly don’t want to leave money in the bank if they are going to steal it from me. It’s been very hard to get the answer pinned down.

• Joyce Bowen November 29, 2020 / 8:02 am

I know people who have bought precious metals. That’s all I can tell you.

In India, they converted overnight and created a whole new class of poverty. Gates congratulated Modi for his move. Many Indians did not use banks because they did not trust them.

So yes–I do believe our hard-earned cash will become useless, and the predatory banks will seek control of what we have left.

We have been manipulated into believing their monetary system is the only idea that exists. This is untrue. Perhaps we need to go back to barter and live simply instead of chasing a carrot on a string that we will never be allowed to reach.

2. tim November 28, 2020 / 5:32 pm

Wow. How exciting Doctor. I look forward to seeing what solutions they come up with.

I’d start with,
    1) every conversation we are going to have today, will start with the understanding that
    sars-cov-2 is a fake virus / paper tiger, etc. And covid19 is fake, the pandemic is fake, etc.

2) And I’d get the message out to every human being on earth. Just say no ! Don’t open your
    store ! NO !!! Take this vaccine ! NO ! etc, etc, etc.

As you know sir, if everyone on this earth just said no to the 1% this could all be over in one day ! If everyone in the world got up tomorrow morning and decided to go into work or do what they did before this fake plandemic, this would be all over with and the 1%’s plans would be flushed down the toilet where they belong.

Great job Doctor Reizer.

3. Ed Stenerson November 28, 2020 / 5:39 pm

Great. I can’t wait to watch some real news. Thanks Dr. Reizer, you always deliver great content.

4. Lisa H. November 28, 2020 / 6:41 pm

That is amazing news, John! What an honor for you to be invited to participate. 🙂

5. sandy edwards November 29, 2020 / 7:42 am

Dr reizer, Can’t wait to see what you have to tell us today. Exciting news.

• NoFakeNews November 29, 2020 / 12:32 pm

I will get that panel discussion from yesterday posted as soon as Ramola sends me the link. It should be later today.

6. sandy edwards November 29, 2020 / 8:47 am

Joyce, What a bitch! I have tried to stock some items and prepare as best I can but if this all goes down like we’re thinking it’s a nightmare. I am not that young anymore either which makes things even worse. If I were young and strong I could feel a little better about all that’s coming. I guess I should just be grateful that I have lived a pretty long, full life. I may try to take in a gun show and try to stock some items to barter if things don’t blow up before I can get there.