8 thoughts on “A Worldwide Targeted Individual Program is Being Conducted Under the Cover of Government Surveillance

1. tim June 8, 2021 / 11:20 am

We are taught from an early age that there is no such things as monsters.
    I was not taught this.
    Whenever I see a video like this I am reminded of that fact that monsters are real.
    And when I see videos like this, that same foreboding, dark, feeling of helplessness rears it’s ugly head and starts walking towards you and suddenly your 2 years old, again.
    It’s a helplessness that is full of doom and despair and hopelessness. It’s a feeling that makes you want to SCREAM at the top of your lungs, only to know it’s useless, and no aid will ever come to your rescue.
    It’s a helplessness that makes you constantly wish you would disappear like a vapor of smoke, never to return, along with the fear, pain, and misery, so that nothing exists, only to wake up and find that you indeed do still exist, and the nightmare has only begun.

There is no hope, there is no one to help you. And in the moment, there is no time, and your suffering is for an eternity, and nothing else exists. No future, no life, no hope, just pain, fear, misery and helplessness, along with the inability to prevent what’s coming next. And you look forward to any reprieve, even as you travel towards unconsciousness and the Light , it is a welcome relief, and finally there is no pain, no brutalization, and no more monsters.

It is my testimony, that through sacred spiritual experiences, and through miracles I have received from our Father, through His Son Jesus Christ, I know with every fiber of my being, that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints IS GOD THE FATHER’S CHURCH and His Son Jesus Christ is at the head of His Church. And I also know with every fiber of my being, that our Father wants ALL of His children to return to Him, through His Son Jesus Christ.

And If you experienced what I have, through out this life, and have received the miracles from our Father that I have, you would know with every fiber of your being, that the words I have stated above is the truth and nothing but the truth in Jesus name, amen.

To all my brothers and sisters on this earth, I know how it feels to have zero hope, none, zilch and to be on empty. But I also know, through God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, we can find all the hope, and light that we need, in ourselves, and that light is a direct connection with our Father and to all that is good, spiritual, and of pure love. And following that light will lead us on the path of happiness, joy, and comfort beyond description, a free gift, to all of us from our Father.
    Have a blessed week,
    bro tim

• tim June 8, 2021 / 11:56 am

Sorry, my above comment belongs to the Human Traffing video (obviously : )

2. Lisa June 8, 2021 / 3:20 pm

From Children’s Health Defense:

“On June 8th, Amazon will activate “Amazon Sidewalk” , a mass wireless sharing network. Users of all Amazon smart devices will be automatically enrolled, without consent, unless they opt out by disabling the network settings.

The Amazon Sidewalk network will allow shared internet use up to within about a half-mile radius of the Amazon device. In effect, this network is part of the creation of “smart cities”.

Amazon Sidewalk includes a “Community Finding” feature that allows people outside of your home to connect with Amazon servers through your Alexa, Echo, Ring and related smart devices.

Violation of privacy, personal data and safety

Most people have no idea the network will be activated on June 8th, or that they will be automatically connected without consent. Even fewer understand the full implications,

Being part of the Amazon “smart networks increases the chances devices and information will be hacked, as “smart” wireless devices are prone to hacking, Amazon has been sued by Ring users whose devices were hacked —-some received ransom demands.”

• NoFakeNews June 8, 2021 / 4:25 pm

Thanks for sharing, Lisa! 🤣 The big tech companies are all in on the big agenda. And while Amazon provides me a vital platform to reach a huge audience, it also hurts me and others in some ways.

Amazon and other big tech companies are unfortunately here for the long haul because too many of us, including myself, support them.

However, Amazon is helping me inform people about the dirty machinations taking place. For that reason, I can deal with them in a limited capacity.

• Lisa June 8, 2021 / 5:01 pm

I agree John, Amazon can be both helpful and not with book sales. And I have to confess. I am very good customer. It is so easy to push a button and have it on your front porch in a couple of days.

3. tim June 8, 2021 / 7:49 pm

I don’t do amazon, except it’s the only way to order the good Doctor’s books, but other than that, I go to the mom and pop little shops, the little guy who needs it more than the big guy, cause everyone shops at the big guy, just like walmarts, shoving all the small mom and pop shops out world wide. Shop with the little guy whenever humanly possible.

• NoFakeNews June 8, 2021 / 7:54 pm