The laws are plain and straightforward concerning experimental drug products and experimental medical procedures administered to the human population. This practice cannot occur without the explicit consent of the individual.
The informed consent I am writing about stems from the 1947 Nuremberg Code which states the following:
- The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him/her to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonable to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
- The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
- The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
- The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
- No experiment should be conducted where there is a prior reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
- The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
- Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
- The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
- During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
- During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
All COVID-19 vaccines currently being administered to the human population are being done so through an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), which means that they are unapproved products in the eyes of the United States FDA!
All COVID-19 vaccines are untested, unsafe, experimental drug products that cannot be mandated by anyone or any business structure. All of the products operating under the label of a EUA must be administered by first giving the recipients informed consent and the right to refuse said products at any time whatsoever.
Various federal laws back up what I am writing, including a precedent-setting case where six United States soldiers sued and won a court case against the US Department of Defense.
Regardless of the federal laws in place that prohibit the COVID-19 vaccines from being made mandatory, colleges, universities, and US businesses believe that they can disregard the laws. These institutions cannot violate the laws and must be sued in a court of law so that the applicable laws can be applied.
Once the already established laws are applied by formally suing the offending institutions breaking them, a precedent will be established, and this epidemic of US businesses breaking federal laws will come to an end.
The Target List Movie is Coming Soon!
Interviews with the cast members from The Target List pilot movie are coming here soon. Stay tuned for important announcements about the release of the movie’s official trailer and poster.
The Target List is now in post-production, where the sound design, music score, and VFX enhancements are being incorporated into the film. I have viewed the Director’s cut of the movie and was very impressed with how well everything turned out.