The global psyop, otherwise known as the world pandemic, was written into existence by gifted writers who work for the controlling powers. Sars-cov-2 is not an actual viral pathogen that found its way worldwide and infected millions upon millions of people. Sars-cov-2 was not discovered or made in a laboratory in China or any other sovereign country.

The COVID-19 illness is allegedly caused by a nonexistent virus legitimized by health regulatory agencies the world over. The disease has been supported on paper by using a bogus diagnostic tool incapable of detecting a computer-modeled genomic pathogen that itself has never been isolated in totality from an animal or human host. The disease is not a public health threat.

The people walking around with masks strapped to their faces in between watching mainstream media broadcasts are the real public health threat to humanity.

The Real Culprits Behind the World Pandemic are the Masks-Wearers Breathing Life into a False Narrative!

The Scientific Facts Surrounding COVID-19!

1. Sars-Cov-2 has never been isolated in totality from an animal or human host by any scientific laboratory in the world.
  2. The genomic sequence or viral pathogen’s signature that was published by the scientific community was computer-modeled.
  3. There is no lab test or diagnostic tool in existence that can detect the presence of a viral pathogen in an animal or human host that has never been isolated or discovered by scientific methodologies.
  4. Every COVID-19 case number recorded and reported by health regulatory agencies worldwide is based on false-positive lab results or inaccurate diagnostic information.
  5. The common risks associated with the COVID-19 vaccine include, but are not limited to, pain, redness or swelling at the site of injection, tiredness, headache, muscle pain, chills, joint pain, fever, nausea, feeling unwell, or swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy).
  6. The vaccine can cause a severe allergic reaction in people, including anaphylaxis (difficulty breathing), swelling of the face and throat, a fast heartbeat, a rash all over the body, dizziness, and/or weakness.
  7. There are many other dangerous side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine.
  8. The COVID-19 vaccines are still being studied in clinical trials.
  9. It is impossible to predict all possible side effects or complications associated with the vaccine.
  10. The long-term side effects or complications of the COVID-19 vaccine are not known at this time.
  11. The vaccine recipients are not protected from the nonexistent virus.
  12. The vaccines do not protect people from catching sars-cov-2 nor do they prevent people from transmitting the fake virus to others.
  13. There have been 44,606 adverse reactions reported in the United States alone after receiving the vaccines as of this writing.
  14. There have been 2,020 deaths reported in the United States alone after receiving the COVID-19 vaccines as of this writing.

People continue to claim that they wish to follow the science concerning the public health emergency known as COVID-19. The science clearly states that no sars-cov-2 virus or world pandemic exists.

It’s time to start following the science and stop following science fiction!

_______________________________

We Reject the Official Narrative About the COVID-19 World Pandemic

________________________________

The Target List Movie on Amazon Prime!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021. The movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

The Story:

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by the big pharma.

Screenplay by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Based on the novel by John Reizer

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

The Target List Cast:

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT!

16 thoughts on “The People Walking Around Wearing Masks are the Real Culprits Behind the World Pandemic!

1. Dr-Artaud March 27, 2021 / 10:39 am

Universal Mask Use was always a bad idea. If there was a pathogen, mask use encourages taking risks because those wearing them believe they are protected. In Truth, the usage of masks even in the current situation is to prevent the wearer from expressing pathogens into the air and exposing others.

In summary:

1. They don’t protect the wearer.
    2. They redirect emitted pathogens to the sides, and top, they don’t prevent them from getting past the mask.

A case of goggle‐mask‐related impetigo at the time of the COVID‐19 pandemic – Wiley Online Library

The above article description:

“Impetigo is a contagious infectious dermatosis caused by Staphylococcus aureus or group A beta‐hemolytic Streptococcus pyogenes, or both. Children 2 to 5 years of age, especially in both resource‐poor countries and underprivileged populations within high‐income countries, are often involved, but persons of any age can be affected. Here, we describe a case of goggle‐mask‐related impetigo in a nurse at the time of coronavirus disease (COVID‐19) pandemic.”

It has already been established that, during the Spanish flu, more people died of bacterial infections secondary to the flu virus than died from the Spanish flu itself. The above article demonstrates that bacterial infections may occur due to conditions between a mask and goggles and there is no reason to believe such infections will be limited in extent to cutaneous conditions. One police chief, after a month in the hospital, was discharged to rehabilitation because he suffered a serious bacterial infection purportedly a result of covid, but the bacteria is what did the harm. I’m willing to bet he wore a mask frequently so I really wonder what he had.

As I usually note, I’m not a Doctor, my screen name is from a movie, and is years old. But I taught respirator use in industry and have serious doubts about simple masks.

• NoFakeNews March 27, 2021 / 1:08 pm

Thanks for sharing! 🙂

2. Lisa March 27, 2021 / 2:40 pm

With the restrictions of mask wearing recently taken off in my county, I was excited walking into my grocery store with another woman not wearing a mask, and two men exiting without their masks the same time.
    But then when I get inside, all I see is masked people! It had been much better last week.
    I guess the media announcing that a person in my city was tested positive for the UK covid with the fakery PCR tests, put fear back into people.
    No sooner do they announce they are lifting the mask restrictions, this is all you hear about on the local news and in the our newspaper.
    The media’s lies are what the sheeple cling to!
    Damn, that is irritating!

• NoFakeNews March 27, 2021 / 3:15 pm

That is aggravating, Lisa! But on a positive note, today, I walked into a local supermarket and was surprised to see the salad and food bars open for the first time in almost a year. I had to do a double-take and walk past the location a second time. 😀

• Lisa March 27, 2021 / 3:46 pm

It is very good to hear that there is progress going on in your area, John. I am jealous! 😀
        But you never know, things can change quickly. People will probably soon forget the lie that was spun here. Just as long as the media does not come out with a new one. 🙄
        There are people in my area who are pushing for their freedom!
        Must keep the positive vibes flowing! 🙂

• NoFakeNews March 27, 2021 / 6:12 pm

Yes, Lisa, we must keep fighting to get the truth out there.

I believe that the lab tests have been intentionally dialed back a bit with regards to how they are developing the results through amplification cycles.

This will lower the number of false-positive cases being reported which will be attributed to the rollout of the toxic vaccines.

Later, in the fall, they will jack up the fake case numbers and show the need for more vaccines which will ignite the cytokine storms in the people who have gone through pathogenic priming via the kill shots.

Hang in there, life is all about the experiences we go through. As a good friend of mine, Michael Morris, would say — it’s only a simulation. 🤣

• Lisa March 27, 2021 / 8:34 pm

I agree with you, John. And with that enlightened friend of yours, Michael Morris.
        But these life experiences to enable us to ascend to a higher vibrational dimension can feel so real, and be so exasperating at times! 😂

• NoFakeNews March 27, 2021 / 9:48 pm

Agreed! 🤣

3. Sonja March 27, 2021 / 6:17 pm

Thankyou sir, you have encapsulated my frustration in one good article. I want to tear my hair out on a daily basis. Im glad im not alone.

4. NoFakeNews March 27, 2021 / 6:29 pm

You are welcome, Sonja! Although it may feel like it sometimes, you are not alone in the way you feel about this gigantic psyop. 🙂

5. Anonymous March 27, 2021 / 7:51 pm

I never wore a mask…just years ago when I worked in the hospital I did..operating theater for my education and later on studing for being a doc in Geriatrics…fed up I am..I see a lot of older people who are so afraid of this plandemic ..complaining of lack of sleep and being very nervous..some of them received the invitation for getting “the jab”…I talked to some of them NOT to take this poisonish injection and explained this to them…giving your site-name and told them to spread it..as I told my collegues and faithfull nurses..a couple of weeks before..Such a very painfull situation..I am so bloody (sorry) ANGRY…how dare “they”…thank you again dear Doc for your information..highly appreciate 👏👏 scusa again for my mistakes in the language …Dirkje…the Netherlands.

• NoFakeNews March 27, 2021 / 9:27 pm

Thank you, Doctor, for spreading the truth and for having the courage to stand up for your patients and others. 😀👍😀

Dr. John