Why We Can’t Trust Official Sources

Many years ago, I became enamored with the US Space program and, more specifically, the various missions associated with NASA. The more that I dug into this information, the more I became convinced that the human-crewed and unmanned missions that had been claimed to be successful operations might not have been.

Herein lies the problem with trusting officialdom — we don’t know for sure if what we are being fed from certain sources is reliable, somewhat reliable, or completely unreliable.

In looking over many of the public domain photographic catalogs available from NASA on government websites, I found many troubling issues — some of which I have previously written about in posts on NoFakeNews.

Image Credit: Mars Global Surveyor

Analysis: Norman Bryden – marssturctures.com

The photograph below came from the public domain images captured by the Mars Global Surveyor unmanned spacecraft that reportedly landed on the planet Mars. If you take a close and careful look at the photo of the Martian surface, a few disturbing details become very apparent to anyone performing a visual inspection of the image.

In the middle of the image, there exists what looks to be a building or home with an A-frame roof. There also appears to be a wrap-around driveway and road. To the house’s right at about 1:00 in position, there exists in the photo what appears to be a doppler weather tower – an elongated column with a ball sitting atop the structure.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE PICTURES!

house00020006

How is it possible that NASA could have captured these images on this and other photographs like it and never reported the findings to American taxpayers? How is it possible that NASA and the US Space Agency have publicly stated Mars is a desert terrain with no intelligent life signs?

Was this photograph taken by Mars Global Surveyor on Mars or Earth? Was this photograph photoshopped, digitally altered, or obfuscated by someone in the government? If it was changed or obfuscated in any way whatsoever, it was not done so by people outside of the space agency because the photograph came from the public domain photographic catalogs supplied by NASA.

The photograph above causes me grave concerns about the legitimacy of the entire space program. In looking over many NASA photographs of the planet Mars and Earth’s Moon, I have found plenty of evidence that would suggest intelligently built structures exist on these celestial bodies. Are the photographic images genuine recordings of what exists on these alien worlds, or are they photoshopped by people working for the space agency? I don’t know the answer to many of these questions. I can only write about and report what objects appear in the photographs.

Suppose we cannot trust official sources about the integrity of the space agency and the scientific accomplishments that have been reported for decades. How can we trust the information they have been saying about infectious diseases, medicine, vaccines, and the current world pandemic? In short, we cannot trust them because they have a long history of lying to American citizens about many things.

_______________________________

We Reject the Official Narrative About the COVID-19 World Pandemic

SIGN THE PETITION — CLICK HERE!

________________________________

Dr. Reizer will be a guest on the TS Radio Network this Friday at 8 pm Eastern Time. We’ll be covering a lot of the latest COVID-19 information. Please tune in to listen and call the show with your questions. A radio link to access the program will be added soon.

________________________________

The Target List Movie on Amazon Prime!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021. The movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

The Story:

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by the big pharma.

Screenplay by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Based on the novel by John Reizer

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

The Target List Cast:

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT!

17 thoughts on “Why We Can’t Trust Official Sources

1. NFN Reader March 25, 2021 / 9:14 am

Well, you know what they say about NASA — Never A Straight Answer. I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that the Curiosity Rover is actually here on Earth, in a remote location.

I think the whole US space program is a complete sham. It’s a distraction for the public to cover a much bigger operation (The Secret Space Program); advanced technology that is kept out of the public domain.

What do you think happened to the Strategic Defense Initiative (“Star-wars”) program during the Ronald Reagan administration? I’m pretty sure they didn’t spend all that money, and then nothing happened.

• NoFakeNews March 25, 2021 / 9:19 am

Agreed! 🙂

2. tim March 25, 2021 / 10:49 am

How can you tell when “they” are lying ?
    Exactly. It’s best to believe THE OPPOSITE of what “they” say, or not at all.
    When I was a kid my dad told me not to believe ANYTHING I hear, or HALF of what I see.
    I thought he was crazy at the time, now I understand why he told me this, BECAUSE IT’S TRUE !
    I don’t believe a word “they” say, and less than half of what I see.

• NoFakeNews March 25, 2021 / 3:33 pm

Good advice, Tim! 😀

• tim March 25, 2021 / 7:24 pm

Thanks Doctor. Ditto. 🙂

3. tim March 25, 2021 / 11:03 am

Have you ever heard of one single product manufactured, put out onto the market, then said product kills 100’s of humans, and not only do “they” NOT stop producing, and distribution, then remove said product from the shelf, and pay for damages and loss to said public, but the product continues to be distributed to the public, like nothing ever happen, and the producers of said product are EXEMPT from said deaths and damages ???
    Please name me one single product that fits this criteria whether it be a vechile or some type of machinery. The minute it is found out to be dangerous, it is removed from the shelf and damages paid.
    Anyone who does not believe that there is an evil agenda at work here is blind and ignorant to the truth, and is in an inescapable false matrix that they are incapable of waking up from.

• NoFakeNews March 25, 2021 / 3:37 pm

Exactly, Tim! Any product that caused as much damage as the COVID-19 vaccines are causing would have been removed and discarded from the marketplace. Not these vaccines — it’s full steam ahead for the kill shots! 🤣

• tim March 25, 2021 / 7:26 pm

🙂

• NoFakeNews March 25, 2021 / 3:39 pm

Great points, Ashley! 🙂
      Dr. John

4. Ashley March 25, 2021 / 12:53 pm

Everything continues to point to the fact that mind control of the masses has been the Holy Grail of technologies for our government/military/NWO folks for over 50 years (which your recently posted, fantastic documentary, The Minds of Men indicates, as do thousands of articles, books, etc.)

And I found it very interesting that part of the mind-control technologies DARPA reported they were working on, a year ago, related to “genetically tweaking human brains” (which, if history serves, means they had already mastered it at the time of that post) involved, first, using “viruses modified to deliver genetic material into cells — called viral vectors — to insert DNA into specific neurons that will make them produce two kinds of proteins.”

Then, the “plan relies on specially designed nanoparticles with magnetic cores and piezoelectric outer shells, which means the shells can convert mechanical energy to electrical and vice versa. The particles will be injected or nasally administered, and magnetic fields will guide them to specific neurons.”
    This allows for remote mind manipulation, mind-reading, transference of thought, and, literally controlling objects and people (without the need for any kind of external attachment, headset, etc.).

The biggest issue would be finding a way to get those viruses, injections, and nasal swabs into the masses.

See http://www.livescience.com/amp/65546-darpa-mind-controlled-weapons.html

Ashley

• NoFakeNews March 25, 2021 / 3:46 pm

I don’t think most people realize, Ashley, just how sophisticated mind control technologies have become.

As you have pointed out, the abilities of the controlling powers to manipulate the human mind go far beyond television viewing or being hooked up directly to an apparatus. People can be mind-controlled remotely without the use of external attachments or hardware.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the subject. 🙂

Dr. John

5. Lisa March 25, 2021 / 1:15 pm

“Hidden History” by Jim Willis

“How Do We Know What We Think We Know?

Sometimes our language betrays us. Consider the following well-known and oft-employed phrases:

– “I refuse to believe it unless I see it for myself!”

-“You’ll never convince me…”

-“That’s unbelievable!”

-“You won’t believe what just happened!”

“The hidden truth in all these statements is that most of us are creatures of personal experience. We may claim to rational. We may consider our-selves openminded. We may honestly think we are receptive to proven facts and figures. Nevertheless, many of us still accept things as true only if they fit into our current worldview and system of beliefs, which are universally formed through personal experience and conversion, not education.

In order to accept something, we usually need to personalize it. So if we don’t see a flying saucer with our own eyes, if we don’t undergo a transcendent experience, if we don’t personally engage in a psychic phenomenon, we have a hard time accepting it. After it happens, we become believers for life, but no book, no TV show, now story, will, in and of itself, really convert a skeptic. As far as worldviews go we are each of us, our own judge and jury. If we experience something as true, we call it a belief, if we don’t we label it faith. In the court of modernity, belief trumps faith every time.

That’s why its’ so hard for many people to accept the idea that life simply doesn’t work the way we believe to be true is really an illusion. It also explains why the real story behind much of our history is so often suppressed. If self-appointed, accredited gatekeepers of education want to promote their own worldview, which they honestly believe to true, it only makes sense that they keep opposing idea hidden from the students they are trying to educate. Why muddy the waters with evidence that conflicts with orthodox opinion?”

Lisa – I found this author’s comments to be quite accurate. My only disagreement would be that the controlling power’s know full well that what they are teaching is deceptive and lies.

However, I suspect Jim Willis is referring to the sheeple when he speaks about them teaching what “they honestly believe to true.”

• NoFakeNews March 25, 2021 / 3:54 pm

I think you hit the nail on the head, Lisa. Many of us claim to be open-minded about the new concepts we encounter, but in reality, we are anything but open-minded about them.

Great points! 🙂

6. Ian March 25, 2021 / 2:26 pm

I’m still struggling to find the 8 inches per miles squared. Or why my sextants should require a Dip calculation…? Pretty sure the Horizon Mirrors are calibrated flat glass – and not the sort you would find at a fun-fair.

7. Dr-Artaud March 26, 2021 / 4:06 pm

The Human Mind tends to make shapes familiar to its expectations. And we tend to see what we are tying to see. Carl Jung said that if a person looks at a number, and the number is significant, he or she will often see it in many places. Addresses, License Plates, Bus Numbers, etc., but he said that they may be seeing it only because they are filtering out all non-relevant numbers.

Having Temporal Lobe Seizures, in terms of exacerbated symptoms (years ago); nearly a prodrome; at those times, when tired, and the lighting less than adequate, I’d see shapes that were, well, fanciful, strange, and I’d always find it somewhat funny when I realized what I was actually seeing. There is a phenomena known as Charles Bonnet syndrome that occurs in some people experiencing Macular Degeneration. They hallucinate. But the difference between psychotic hallucinations, Charles Bonnet syndrome, and the perception issues I’ve experienced, is the latter two are not generally accompanied by a sense of fear.

I’d like to see a more thorough examination of the Mars Photos, I’m always open to new ideas. Sometimes a Duck is just a Duck, sometimes it’s not.

On the more Down to Earth Subject of covid, fortunately we don’t need to ponder if the photos are authentic (though I trust they are, but then, they could be manipulated just to push the alien concept). In this case, the information seems much more upfront. the flu is largely gone, pneumonia of non-covid causes isn’t talked about, I’ve read that heart attacks and stokes were down, but covid is the new killer on the block, or is it? Clearly they have robbed the other tragic but yearly forms of death to stack the deck in favor of the Disease Du Jour.

• NoFakeNews March 26, 2021 / 4:08 pm