I received this post from an anonymous reader. Here’s what she wrote to me:
Hi Dr. John,
I have been a medical doctor for more than two decades and am sickened by what I have seen during the last several years.
Many of my colleagues feel like me. We are trapped in a medical system that seems to be injuring and killing more patients than saving lives.
I have believed for some time that the pandemic is a hoax. I believe that the virus is fake. I am not alone in my thinking.
If I speak out against the crimes of my profession, I will lose everything I have worked so hard to get. Yet, I am continually haunted by the fact that my silence is allowing a lie to continue to influence the world about the alleged dangers of a fake virus and the harmful covid vaccines.
If I could go back in time, I would choose another career. I hate working as an MD!!!
I admire the candidness in your writings and your willingness to tell the truth about important health issues.
I am attaching an article I wrote about becoming a medical doctor. Please feel free to edit and publish the content on your website. Maybe it will help others avoid the mistake I made many years ago.
I am going to piss off plenty of people who are in love with the profession of medicine by writing this post. I don’t care about doing so because it is time that young people in school wake up and stop feeding a monster that is killing millions of people every year.
Do you remember how everyone wanted to become a medical doctor when they were a child?
Becoming a medical doctor was a big deal for many youngsters. It was for me, too. There was a certain amount of prestige associated with that iconic image of a man or woman wearing a white coat with a stethoscope draped around their neck.
It’s cool stuff until you grow up and realize that becoming a tool for pharmaceutical companies isn’t such a fantastic job after all.
In this article, I am going to tell you why it is not a great idea to pursue a career in medicine. Pay attention and save yourself and society a lot of pain and suffering.
1. Going to medical school is very expensive. You are going to be hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt for over 20 years or longer.
2. Going to medical school requires a ridiculous amount of studying that places tremendous stress on your health.
3. Medical doctors nowadays are salaried employees who work for hospital corporations that are paying less and less to their indentured servants and making medical staff work more and more hours. The days of owning a business and running a private practice are no more.
4. After you have invested years of your life in studying for a medical career, you discover that the profession you believed was backed by science is entangled in scientific fraud. What can you do at this point? Nothing! You will be forced to work in a profession that you know in your heart is based on a lie.
5. You want to help people, but you know that the license you have been issued, allowing you to practice your professional objective, is harming millions of people every year.
6. Your health is put at incredible risk. To go to medical school you have to take dangerous vaccines and continue to keep taking these drugs for the rest of your life to work in hospital centers.
7. You have to perform many procedures when “caring” for patients that are dangerous and jeopardize people’s health.
8. If you voice an opinion about anything that is in opposition to current medical practices, you will be disciplined and lose your medical license. For all intents and purposes, your career will be over.
Whatever you do in life, think it over carefully before pulling the trigger. It’s easy to change your mind about a career before you invest the time and money to make your dream come true.
Make sure your dream doesn’t turn out to be a nightmare.
New Science Fiction by John Reizer
“They found more than just rocks on the moon!”
A Novella By John Reizer
“This is talented storytelling on a completely different level.” — Readers’ Favorite Reviews
“Curing Cancer Was Their First Mistake!”
An Exciting Announcement is Coming Soon!
Feature Film Coming in 2023
Take a peek at some scenes from different Mad Wife Productions including a few clips from Target List. The trailer is coming soon!