THE VIRUS THAT DOES NOT EXIST

I have put together another short e-book (The Virus That Does Not Exist) that concisely covers my beliefs and current understanding of the world plandemic. This book is for people that are new to NoFakeNews and don’t necessarily have the time to read through the hundreds of articles published on the website.

I believe this publication will get people up-to-speed very fast so that they can understand what is happening in the world concerning sars-cov-2.

The book is a compilation of articles I have previously published on the website and might contain content that regular visitors have already read.

Please do not ask me for sources regarding the book’s content. I am the source of the information! I am not interested in providing sources at this time — I am interested in explaining to those interested parties what is currently happening globally.

The book is free of charge and my gift to everybody! Please read and share if you think the content might help someone.

The usual disclaimers apply to this article and the e-book.

NoFakeNews Disclaimers!

_____________________________________

The Target List Movie – August 2021

The Target List pilot movie is a high-energy, fast-paced medical-action-thriller about the creation of a life-saving health care instrument and big pharma’s attempt to suppress the technology.

The pilot movie is a shorter version of the full feature screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer.

Interviews with cast members from The Target List pilot movie will be featured here weekly. Stay tuned for important announcements about the release of the movie’s official poster and trailer.

Read the novel or listen to the audiobook on Audible!

MOVIE UPDATE:

The Target List is now in post-production, where the sound design, music score, and VFX enhancements are being incorporated into the film.

Click Here to Visit The Target List Movie Page for Important Updates

10 thoughts on “THE VIRUS THAT DOES NOT EXIST

1. Ed Stenerson June 22, 2021 / 6:23 pm

Thank you for doing this. Believe it or not this morning I was copying off some copies of your articles, and I am dropping them off to people and places. Now, I can actually have a better copy of those articles all together 👍👍. Great job Dr. Reizer. Thanks, Ed

• NoFakeNews June 22, 2021 / 10:05 pm

You are welcome, Ed! I hope the information helps to educate others about what is happening in the world. 🙂

2. Dirkje. June 22, 2021 / 7:22 pm

Absolutely well done…thank you again John for your excellent information..my colleagues, family and friends are aware now of this psy-ops and following your blog..awareness and opening eyes..night here and time for a lovely Chardonnay, as you know I say Chardonnyes..prosit for positive thoughts…good night from the Netherlands and best regards…Dirkje 👍

• NoFakeNews June 22, 2021 / 10:04 pm

Thank you so much, Dirkje! It is great to read such positive feedback from visitors in other countries. I am happy to learn that you and your colleagues read NoFakeNews and pass on the information to others. Have a lovely evening! 🙂

3. Lisa June 22, 2021 / 7:35 pm

John, your information about the tyranny amongst us is outstanding.
    I am planning to print off some copies. I do not know if I can find takers, but this is too good not to try.

There is literally an out of this world phenomenon happening in our midst.

And your knowledge of the situation is quite impressive, and it clears up so many misconceptions.

Thanks for all you do, John. 🙂

• NoFakeNews June 22, 2021 / 10:00 pm

You are welcome, Lisa! I greatly appreciate your feedback and valuable comments. 🙂

• Lisa June 22, 2021 / 10:56 pm

😀

4. It doesnt have to be like this! June 23, 2021 / 2:16 am

Thank you Dr Reizer. Your knowledge and innerstanding keeps me sane in an insane world. My daily experiences dealing with the people who are blind to the truth feels like I have landed in another realm. And quite frankly I have no idea how to speak to anyone anymore! Its bizarre . I am sure u understand. Many blessings for u and family

• NoFakeNews June 23, 2021 / 7:27 am

You are welcome! I know how you feel because I often have the same feeling when interacting with different people. 🙂