The Official Narrative of COVID-19 in a Snapshot!

It’s A Race Against Time!

Here’s the developing situation: people are beginning to finally understand that they have been lied to by different government leaders about the world pandemic. As more and more world citizens figure out the con and the psyop begins to fall apart, how will society react to being scammed by their trusted leaders about a fake virus and a bioweapon that has been disingenuously presented to them as a vaccine product?

Will the world government kill a significant amount of the global population before enough people begin to turn their attention and anger on different sovereign governments globally?

The Snapshot

________________________________________

The Target List Movie on Amazon Prime!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021. The movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

The Story:

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by the big pharma.

Screenplay by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Based on the novel by John Reizer

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

The Target List Cast:

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT!

10 thoughts on “The Official Narrative of COVID-19 in a Snapshot!

1. Jim February 23, 2021 / 2:57 pm

“People are beginning to finally understand that they have been lied to by different government leaders about the world pandemic.”

I hope the above statement is true, but I do not personally know one human who knows that the virus is fake. I have a better chance of winning the lottery 500 weeks in a row than I do of convincing my Wife and family that Covid is a lie.

• NoFakeNews February 23, 2021 / 3:28 pm

Jim, the sheeple still far outnumber the awakened. We need about 3% of the world’s population to understand what is going on to change mass consciousness. I do believe that we are getting closer every day to that threshold. I base my belief on looking at the public protests worldwide. I have my fingers crossed. 🙂

2. Jim February 23, 2021 / 3:43 pm

I hope you are right, Dr. John.
    In the meantime, I need to figure out how to keep that “vaccine” out of as many people as possible!

• NoFakeNews February 23, 2021 / 3:50 pm

Agreed, Jim! Start by telling them that the manufacturers of the products have stated that the vaccines do not create immunity in those who receive them. They are only advertised by the official sources as being 95% successful in reducing a few of the symptoms associated with the illness should the vaccinated people contract the disease.

There’s not much benefit gained from getting the shots. 🤣

3. jim February 23, 2021 / 3:58 pm

I have been and I will continue to do so to anyone who will listen!

• NoFakeNews February 23, 2021 / 8:00 pm

Thanks, Tim! 😀

• tim February 24, 2021 / 9:59 am

🙂

4. Lisa February 23, 2021 / 5:49 pm

A True depiction of Fauci

A bunch of baloney means falsehoods, nonsense or foolishness. Fauci being a bunch of baloney could not be more accurate!
    But I think we should add diabolical to the mix. Which simply means “evil”.
    (And add some devil horns on the pic).

A good snapshot for target practice! (0ne of Bill Gates should go along with it)

• NoFakeNews February 23, 2021 / 6:01 pm