I wrote and produced the animated video clip below many years ago to help educate my patients and other laypersons about the benefits of chiropractic care. While the video and its associated content were specifically written and designed to impart to others the basic tenets of chiropractic philosophy, I believe the material is also a valuable teaching tool for people in the current healthcare landscape who are looking for ways to maintain a healthy body in a world filled with nonstop medical disinformation.

Visit my chiropractic office website at the link below:

Chiropractic Made Simple — By Dr. John Reizer

________________________________________

The Target List Movie on Amazon Prime!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021. The movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

The Story:

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by the big pharma.

Screenplay by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Based on the novel by John Reizer

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

The Target List Cast:

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT!

24 thoughts on “Attempting to Understand Health in a World Filled with Medical Disinformation (Video)

1. tim February 27, 2021 / 11:58 am

Chiropractors are so awesome. I have two good friends who are Chiropractors.
    Tom Payne, and David Hill. Both in San Diego County. Google them.
    Awesome men who use natural path type of healing rather than the garbage from the Medical Industrial Complex and they have been attacked by the MIC because they believe, as our good Doctor here does, in treating physiological imbalances of the 11 biological systems of the human body with natural substances rather then the poisons from the MIC.

That’s just the way it goes. If Doctors don’t acquiesce to the evil oligarchy they will be attacked by the MIC / FDA departments among others. It’s a crying shame, really. Persecuted because they want to heal someone naturally, the way it should be, rather than using the oil based, archaic, toxic drugs of the MIC.

And I wanted to say something about masks. According to the AMA manuals and many others, being instructed to put on a mask whether it be by a doctor or not, are considered a medical procedure. And all medical procedures require “informed consent.” That is the law.

When a business makes you wear a mask, they are forcing a medical procedure on you, without your INFORMED CONSENT ! They are violating the publics health rights.

This brakes so many laws and ordinances, etc, it’s not even funny, and yet, it’s a daily thing now. So it makes me wonder, what medical procedure are “they” going to force on you next ?

The next time someone asks you why your not wearing a mask, ask them;

1- Why do you want to force a medial procedure on me without informed consent, when it has been scientifically proven that masks cannot stop viral transmissions ?

2- And if a mask CANNOT stop viral transmissions then why are you wearing one and why do you insist that I wear one also ?

Or you could say, if you knew how harmful mask are for your body and your health, you would not wear one either. It’s time for you to educate yourself about the reality of masks, and stop letting “them” hurt yourself and your family with them.

• NoFakeNews February 27, 2021 / 1:06 pm

Thanks, Tim, for all the commentary and for contributing so much valuable information to the forum. 🙂

• tim February 27, 2021 / 1:23 pm

Nooooooo, thank youuuuuuu.
        🙂

2. tim February 27, 2021 / 12:29 pm

That’s not to say I do not believe in the power of the people, and the universal mind / spirit.
    But this petition, just like all the other petitions, are not going to make a difference. If the 1% want something to happen, it’s going to happen, regardless of petitions, talks, speeches, etc, etc, etc.
    There have been 1000’s already, so ask yourself, have they done any good ? Nope, the ball just keeps on rolling. We have been fooled in the past to hope for someone or something to rescue us. The only one who will rescue you, is you, your friends and family. That’s all we have in the world. We can’t rely on anyone or anything else to save us.

3. tim February 27, 2021 / 12:40 pm

Have you ever seen how a hawk hunts ? After it has picked out the region it wants to hunt, it will fly high up above the region, and make a loud ear perching sound over and over over for approximately 5-10 minutes.
    This screeching sound it makes can be heard for miles. It’s like the hawk is telling all who will hear, I’m coming for you and I’m going to eat you. He is warning them before he kills them.
    This is how the 1% works. They warn the people first, with either “in your face” type of messages or subliminal ones. They warn the people, just before they kill them, just like the hawk.

• Lisa February 27, 2021 / 2:39 pm

Interesting analysis, Tim! 🙂 I can certainly understand why you would think that.

But from what I have read, the hawk screeches because it is territorial. It is proclaiming its territory. I guess the hawk is not as methodical as the evil controlling powers.

Although, maybe the controlling powers are territorial too. Maybe that is why the give us so much warning! (lol)

But no, they want us to accept our demise willingly, before it happens.(0r give our permission!)

I do not think that a rabbit does that. It runs. Not complies! (It won’t put on a face mask or take a shot before its slaughter, lol)

• tim February 27, 2021 / 5:40 pm

Hehe. You made me laugh. And I stand corrected. I appreciate your wisdom Lisa. Thank you.
        🙂

4. Lisa February 27, 2021 / 1:38 pm

I am sorry to say, John, that I have never been to a chiropractor.
    Not even when I was having all my aches and pains with my back and leg a few years ago.
    Although I am happy to say that I don have any of those problems any longer at all. My feet are doing good lately, too.
    I would say that the natural way of losing weight and exercising are very beneficial.
    Although it is good for people to have healthy alternatives. (Not pharmaceutical drugs and pain killers)
    It sounds like your professional methods are good for the body, regardless of one’s present health condition!

Lisa ☺

• NoFakeNews February 27, 2021 / 2:14 pm

Hi Lisa,

I am happy you don’t have those problems any longer. 😀

Chiropractic is about maximizing the expression of human physiology by maintaining a properly functioning nervous system. It’s an amazing philosophy that when applied to patients helps them live a healthy and drug-free lifestyle.

• Lisa February 27, 2021 / 3:20 pm

Thank you, John! 😀

5. tim February 27, 2021 / 3:39 pm

Isn’t the pineal gland amazing ? The spiritual gland ?
    It’s the ONLY part of the human body that IS NOT connected (directly) to the nervous system !!!
    It receives and sends data through a round about way, through your spinal fluid and your ocular system. It hangs down, direct center of the lower portion of the brain into your spinal fluid, where the fluid flows over it to send and receive messages to the pineal gland.
    The gland has a lot to do with your ability to sleep, but it does so much more.

6. Dr-Artaud February 28, 2021 / 1:04 am

I’ve always felt reassured when a Doctor responsible for my care turns out to be a D.O., (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine) but I still have never experienced manipulations by one. I have successfully visited the local Chiropractor, for manipulation or adjustment of a painful lower back situation created by an unusual exercise machine. MDs would just have prescribed pain medication, but the Chiropractor corrected the situation without drugs.

7. sandy edwards February 28, 2021 / 9:25 am

I have great faith in Chiropractic and acupuncture. I have used both successfully for many years for various things. I have suffered from sciatica off and on for the last 20 years and used both for this. Just remember that it’s just like choosing anything else. You must choose wisely because all chiropractors and acupuncturists are not created equal. I am thankful that I have found some great docs here in NC. And, if I lived in SC I would visit Dr. Reizer for an adjustment and to say hello of course.

• tim February 28, 2021 / 11:50 am

It’s true Sandy. My Chiropractic Doctors / friends have fixed my sciatica and other problems also.
      And I agree that they are not all created equal, My friends would make sure the area they are going to work on me is loose and warm. Then they would make the necessary adjustments.

But I went with a friend to her Chiropractor, and he offered me a free adjustment. I laid on the table. He walked up, picked up my head and very sharply and quickly snapped my neck to the right. I felt a sharp pain about an 8 on the pain scale. I yelled in pain. He then proceded to do the same thing to the other side followed by another sharp pain. I told him that hurt like hell, and he said, that’s called getting an adjustment !!! I said I don’t think so and walked out of his office. That’s called pain, from a Chiropractor who does not know what they are doing. I ended up being in pain from that for over a year. And I think I still have problems because of this.

I went to another one, and he put me face down on a table, made adjustments to this table, then pushed my lower vertebrae down hard, according to the adjustment of the table. Afterwards, I could barely walk, and had to go bad to his office for him to fix it. He did another adjustment which helped a lot, but I was still in pain. I never went back to him either.
      It’s important to talk to the Chiropractor about their procedure protocol. Do they massage and warm up the area first? etc.
      I so glad I found my two Chiropractic buddies. They are the best. Tom has me sit in a “chair” that massages the whole body including your arms, legs, feet, hands, the works. It’s an amazing chair. Then after 30 minutes of getting a total body massage, then he uses a large massage machine to loosen the area even more, then he makes the necessary adjustments. I never feel pain from their adjustments. It feels more like when you pop your knuckles. An adjustment for the most part shoud feel good, without sharp pains. imho

Doctor Reizer. Will a patient feel a sharp strong pain sometimes with an adjustment ? A pain that lasts for months or over a year ? Is that normal ? Thanks

• NoFakeNews February 28, 2021 / 12:26 pm

Hi Tim,

Generally speaking, chiropractic adjustments are not painful. An adjustment is a specifically designed procedure to help the body reposition a misaligned spinal bone back into its proper anatomical position.

The rationale and purpose for making a chiropractic adjustment (the traditional chiropractic rationale) are to help remove interference in the nervous system caused by osseous misalignments known as vertebral subluxations.

Spinal adjustments are different than osteopathic manipulations, physical therapy applications, massage, or other professional bodywork techniques.

Chiropractic adjustments are not administered to relieve pain and discomfort. They are administered to help the nervous system function better.

Many of the nerves that exit from the spinal cord and pass through the intervertebral foraminal openings of vertebrae do not transmit pain sensory information. They function to control and coordinate visceral and organ functions. They also coordinate and influence the innate immune system functions of our bodies.

Vertebral subluxations can press on neural tissues and lower the expression of physiology in people and that is why it is important to have the integrity of your spine’s alignment monitored by a chiropractic physician periodically throughout the year regardless of the presence or absence of back and neck pain.

Never allow anyone, other than a licensed chiropractor to adjust your spine to correct vertebrae out of their proper alignment.

If the adjustments are made competently and professionally, they should not be painful whatsoever.

8. tim February 28, 2021 / 10:44 am

How many times have you seen the scenario where the bad guy attacks the good guy and the good guy has a gun to protect himself, so he wins against the bad guy ?

If the innocent have guns that can protect themselves from the bad guy, why would “they” the 1% want to take away their guns ? Why has almost every country in the world lost their right to carry a gun for protection ?

Because the 1% ARE THE BAD GUYS, and “they” don’t want us to be able to protect ourselves.
    The US is the last to have arms to protect ourselves. When they take away our guns, it’s all over with but the crying.
    ps, but what I really fear, is when they come to take away our guns that it starts a second American revolution, and that IS NOT the answer, either. In fact, that’s what “they” want so we would be walking right into “their” hands. No, what we need is a revolution of the universal mind. But don’t hold your breath. To many sheeple refuse to wake up and take the red pill. It’s easier and “safer” for them to lean on their cognitive dissonance.

• sandy edwards February 28, 2021 / 11:46 am

I have given this a lot of thought Tim. I have decided that to give away our guns puts us in line for a definite vaccine or imprisonment. Looks like we are going to have to fight if they come for our guns the same as if they were coming with mandatory vaccine. In my mind both are about the same outcome. One will just come sooner.

• tim February 28, 2021 / 12:39 pm

Agreed Sandy.
        But I really, honestly, do not know what I’m going to do if or when that day comes. Am I willing to try to stop others from harming me and my family by shotting someone else ? But killing them, and then I in turn would be shot by others present ? Someone I don’t even know who believes they are just doing their job ? (enforcers)
        Or will I acquiesce and give them my guns ?
        I’d like to think that I would fight in self defence, even if necessary, to the death, but I really cannot say for sure. Our Church’s laws say that members of Gods Church are to; “be obedient to the law of the land.” If the US gov makes a national law against Americans having guns, am I suppost to be “obedient to THAT ” law of the land ? ”
        I know that if “they”make a national mandate saying all Americans must be vaccinated, that I would rather die, than let them inject my body with those poisons, etc. Because being injected is equivalent to death anyway.
        But to take another life to protect myself and my own, I don’t know if I can do that, even if in Gods eyes I am innocent and did so in self defense. I will protect myself, but if I have to kill someone to do it, I think I would rather die.
        I’ve always wished I would go out of this life, saving someones elses life. What better way to go.
        I’m not built to take life, but to give it.
        Say they come to my house pounding on my door. I open the door, and see 50 enforcers in my front yard. Am I going to pull my guns out and tell them the only way they are going to take away my guns or to infect us with toxic posions is over my dead body ? Then they break down my door and kill me and take power over the house and all within. I take as many as I can with me. They arrest my family and take the guns and inject them with the toxic poisons anyway.
        What good did I do ? Did I stop anything ? Did I help in any way ? No, no, and no.
        I pray everyday, all day, that no harm or accident will occour to myself or my brothers and sisters here on this earth, from SEEN AND UNSEEN dangers. Sometimes I think that’s really all I can do, and what befalls us in the future is out of my hands.
        Not sure if that even makes sense, to most ? Oh well.

• sandy edwards February 28, 2021 / 1:03 pm

Tim, My plan is the same whether they come for guns or to give the vaccine. They go hand in hand. I figure if I pull my gun and refuse they will kill me which is the only way out for me. I do understand what you are saying because you apparently have a large family and have to consider them too. If I were you I would have a serious sit down with all that live there and have a plan. If they come for either guns or to give mandatory vaccines maybe the entire household should be armed? just a thought. That way no one will be left to suffer. It’s not a good choice to have to make any way you look at it.

9. tim February 28, 2021 / 12:11 pm

Prediction. The fake pres will die soon, either by the hand of the 1% or from bad health / being old, and that lady will end up being the first fake pres of the US.

10. tim February 28, 2021 / 1:23 pm

Thank you sir for that awesome and informative explaination. It’s interesting to think nerves do more that “feel,” they also help our biological systems function to their maximum potential.
    Thanks again Doctor. Hope you and yours have an awesome month of March 2021.

11. tim February 28, 2021 / 3:21 pm

Agreed Sandy, and we have taked it out. And we have also spoke about the example we need to leave the world. Imagine if 100’s and then 1000’s of other families fought back, and then win. Good over evil. It could happen. There are a lot of Americans prepared for that exact event.
    There have been successful revolutions in the past. The US would not be here otherwise. I’m not advocating a revolution, but it would be cool to see the people rise up against the corrupt governments of the world, kick them out of office, and put good people in their position instead. Ones that would NOT sell their souls for all the wealth of the world. Our governments are bought and paid for by the 1% and everyone and their mother knows this. Even the sheeple know this.