By Dr. John Reizer

You do not have to donate money to the petition platform.

Please Sign the Petition!

The sars-cov-2 virus has never been fully isolated, identified, or extracted from a human or animal host, and the alleged genetic structure of the virus that has been published by the scientific community was computer-modeled using data coming from other previously isolated/identified coronaviruses that have been known to exist for many decades.

Since the sars-cov-2 virus does not exist, diagnostic PCR tests could not have been developed to identify the presence of COVID-19. Since the sars-cov-2 virus does not exist, a vaccine could not have been developed to protect humans or animals from COVID-19.

It is the consensus of healthcare professionals worldwide that the Covid-19 vaccine is not a safe product and that there is no world pandemic and public health emergency taking place.

The true scientific opinions coming from healthcare professionals and scientists worldwide, speaking out against the official narrative being parroted by government spokespersons, are being censored by mainstream media corporations and Internet communication platforms.

The Covid-19 vaccine is not a safe product, and there is no world pandemic or public health emergency currently taking place. The COVID-19 vaccine is an experimental medicine that has not been sufficiently tested by scientific methodologies to determine if it poses potential health risks to human beings.

The undersigned reject the official narrative that COVID-19 is a real virus and a public health emergency. We also reject the offer to take the COVID-19 vaccine that has been rushed to market. We do not give our consent to take the COVID-19 vaccine and refuse to wear face masks under the guise that these medical devices offer us protection against a nonexistent virus.

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

UPDATE! — CAST AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD DECEMBER 20, 2020!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$2,596.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

46 thoughts on “We Reject the Official Narrative About the COVID-19 World Pandemic! (Please Sign the Petition!)

1. Lisa December 7, 2020 / 8:35 pm

Where have all the people gone? Don’t you want to win?

The controlling powers feed off of fear, not bravery!

Help us, and help yourself!

PLEASE SIGN

• NoFakeNews December 7, 2020 / 9:00 pm

Thanks for your support! 🙂

• Lisa December 7, 2020 / 9:39 pm

2. ppjg December 7, 2020 / 8:42 pm

I am unable to open that petition. I want to sign on.

3. ppjg December 7, 2020 / 8:46 pm

I finally got on there!

• NoFakeNews December 7, 2020 / 8:55 pm

Thank you! 🙂

4. Post Hoc December 7, 2020 / 9:48 pm

Dr Reizer,

I sympathise with your response to the slow petition signing.

I wonder if it’s due to the degree of hypnosis that the people are crippled with.

They may have plucked up real courage to comment on your site, even to appear to virtue signal that they are indeed woke, but not brave enough yet to be accountable.

This could be a sign of sheep paralysis that is now spreading around the world as seriously as the fake pandemic continues to spread..

In Australia, the Victorians under the premier Daniel Andrews were slobbering at his feet in gratitude for keeping them safe, during the harshest lockdown conditions yet seen.

I am very fortunate that sites such as yours are running and hope that in time the sheep will turn into upstanding honest human beings.

Keep the faith!

• NoFakeNews December 7, 2020 / 9:56 pm

Yes, you might be right. I understand that it is difficult for most to step forward, but I hope that people will be able to sign the petition. Either way, I will keep plugging away. 🙂

• sandy edwards December 8, 2020 / 3:48 pm

We did have the internet email outage for a good long while yesterday. I was very concerned that we may be headed for a shutdown of the grid. So worried in fact that I called Dr. Reizer. Thank goodness it seems to be fine now. I know that not only Earthlink, but outlook, gmail, and aol were down for a long time too. Things just aren;’t going to happen overnight especially with these petitions. Everywhere I go online is another one. I signed and shared everywhere I can.

• NoFakeNews December 8, 2020 / 3:50 pm

Thanks, Sandy, for your support! 😀

5. tim December 7, 2020 / 9:51 pm

Ironic that I might play the devils advocate.

Petitions, marches, speaches, etc, is not going to do it. There are a 1000 petitions and a 1000 Doctors telling the truth. It does not matter.

Many know the truth. They don’t care. And they won’t care until them and their families are being carted off to FEMA camps.

No , sorry, I don’t believe petitions are the answer. I have already stated the answer.

Just say no !

Tomorrow morning, just say no, and EVERY BUSINESS IN THE US, OPEN UP !!!

IF EVERYONE , just said no, and WENT BACK TO BUSINESS AS IF THE FAKE VIRUS NEVER EXISTED THEN WE WOULD BE BACK TO NORMAL TOMORROW !!!

But it’s not gona happen. The people will continue to acquiesces until it is to late.

We keep breaking the rule, learn from history, and do not repeat it.

Sorry, great try Doctor, but we are beyond petitions.

Either the people will rise together, or not at all. I’m predicting the latter, There’s a petition against mandated vaccines with almost a milliion signatures. So what ? Doesn’t do squat. You think the 1% care about that petition ?

Sorry sir. Just trying to keep it real. Calcified pineal glands. They are hypnotized. Soon, the US will be like China and North Korea.

• Lisa December 7, 2020 / 10:12 pm

Tim, at this point, I think anything is worth a try. People’s bravery, may as well start with a signature. It is a first step!

• NoFakeNews December 7, 2020 / 10:18 pm

Tim, if people are not strong enough to sign this petition, they will never find the strength to keep their businesses open, not wear a mask, or just say no to a vaccine.

We have lots of people worldwide visiting here. They are awakened and can make a big difference in the “just say no” movement.

If the people here won’t sign a petition of this nature, it’s over for humanity.

• sandy edwards December 8, 2020 / 3:54 pm

Tim, I hate to admit it but I am coming around to your way of thinking in some regards. There are so many against this yet the 1% still going strong. It’s like nothing can stop them. I also have to agree with Lisa that we have to keep trying every little thing we can. We can’t just give up. So here we are waiting, watching, wishing, and praying.

• Joyce Bowen December 8, 2020 / 5:14 pm

I agree with you, Tim. This has gone far beyond a petition. Just saying no might not work either though–they are searching for ways to inflict this on all of us whether we want it or not–in the water, in the food, in stuff we are accustomed to using every day…

I don’t have Ph.D.s because I took care of my vaccine-injured boys. But I should have at least a few of them along with other degrees. I only have one because I only cared about my sons. I had one young woman giggling as she told me she never really finished her Ph.D. but they gave it to her anyway. Ph.D. schmeehD. I always thought the proof is in the pudding in demonstrating intellect. I’ve known some MDs that wouldn’t have even made good veterinarians–they probably wouldn’t have been good muchofanythings if they hadn’t had family in the business.

We each need to speak out with our personal convictions We all have valid points of view worthy of being heard. We need to push aside institutional labels and have faith in ourselves. We need to level the playing field and reject all labels. We don’t need leaders–we each need to become leaders ourselves.

The only thing important here is survival.

Petitions come and go–let’s hope We The People can persist.

6. tim December 7, 2020 / 11:36 pm

The fact that people are not strong enough to sign a petition, open their businesses, not wear a mask, and not take a vaccine is self evident. Just take a look at the world. The majority acquiesce to the 1% like good little puppets, and the rest of us are helpless to do anything about it. “They” are to powerful and hold all the cards. It’s a stacked deck, and the house always wins.
    I’m sorry to point out the obvious. The only thing that will get us out of this, since they have MSM and all the other tools of deception, is for the whole world to stand up and fight against the 1%.
    But , come on, lets be honest. You know that is not going to happen. This isn’t the first con job pulled by “them” to fool the people. We have seen many in the past. Did we learn from those , and stop any future con jobs ? No . And we won’t learn from this latest con job either. . “They” are going to pull the wool over their eyes of the sheeple, just like before, and the good little robots will do the will of the 1%. And the next con job will be the same. As long as they have MSM, actors, politicians, doctors, etc, etc, programming the people with lies 24/ 7, we don’t stand a chance and a 1000 pititions will do no good. Just keeping it real. The truth came out that the virus is not real. Did the ball stop rolling ? The truth came out about the vaccines. Did the ball stop rolling ? Truth has come out about it all, you just have to google it but did that stop the ball from rolling ? NO ! A million pititions, and a million people speaking the truth will not stop the 1% . Like I said. There is only one thing that will get us out of this. And that will never happen. Mark my word, the day all humans on this earth stand up as one against the 1% will be the day hell freezes over ! It’s just not in the programmed sheeples nature. They are most happy with their heads rammed in the sand.

• NoFakeNews December 7, 2020 / 11:39 pm

I agree, Tim. Seriously considering pulling the website and concentrating on my creative projects. Will make a decision in a day or so.

• Lisa December 8, 2020 / 5:25 am

Wow, brother Tim, is this the man I praised for the power of positivity? The belief that your thoughts can alter that before you, with your thoughts and prayers.
      I truly believe that my daily words and voice (on phone) to my unconscious husband in the hospital, along with my daily rallying up people to pray, brought him back from the dead. (Sick with pnemonia). The doctors had nothing to do with it. They started killing him, after they put that ventilator on him. They are baffled that he lived!
      I understand you wanting to throw out some realism to this dire covid situation. But this comment of yours, really confirms our impending doom!
      I will admit, I feel more people being scared of this fake virus all the time. But I also feel that there are people who want to keep the faith. (But maybe not in the way of signing a petition.)
      Are those people who want to have faith supposed to just give up? It feels that way after reading your comment.
      It seems to me that more and more professionals who know better, are willing to speak out. People’s desperation to survive, is pulling them out! Will it be enough? I do not know. But personally, I do not want to give up! It is not in me, to do so. I have dealt with a lot in my life with my early years of alcoholism, and my now daily challenges of caring for my son with autism. (Vaccine poisoning)
      Remember the controlling powers feed off of fear. Your statement brings out a lot of fear my dear brother!
      And I am fond of you, Tim.
      But you can be a bit tyrannical in some moments. I never thought I would be arguing with you!
      What happened to “Birds who flock together”?
      Sister Lisa

• tim December 8, 2020 / 10:22 am

Hi Lisa.

I believe you have misunderstood me. That happens with this type of medium where there is no face to face conversations. You cannot see facial or nonverbal expressions so meanings become confused.

We are talking about two subjects here.

one , stating the facts that you can control what you think, say, do or feel and
        two, stating the facts about what is happening in the world.

All comments I have made on this site I believe to be the truth. That’s what this site is about. Stating the truth.
        The virus is not real.
        The sheeple are more comfortable with their heads stuck in the sand.
        They wlll continue to acquiesce to the evil 1%.
        And sometimes the truth is hard to swallow.

I’m not giving up. I will never lose faith in our Savior Jesus Christ and I will fight to the death if necessary in defense of myself, my family, friends, flag, and country. I’ve done it before and I’m happy to do it again.

Some might say I’m a pessimist, but I say I’m a realist. I state reality as I see it.

One is pointing out the power of positive “thinking.”

Two, is pointing out the reality of the world as I see it, and the LACK of positive thinking.

One is CONTROLING what I CAN control, me.

Two is learning what I CANNOT control, the world and what goes on in it.

There is a big difference between the two.

It’s true, you can create your future and control your feelings, words, actions, with your thoughts, ie: as you think, so shall you be.

But it’s also true that the worlds future, according to the Books, is going to be a one world order, a one world government, religion, leader, etc, etc. It does not look to bright. One day you will be told to worship “their” religion. If you do not join their church, and take the “mark of the beast” on your forehead or hand, and they will chop your head off. And we only need to look at what is going on today to come to the same conclusion. (the US has 30,000 quilitines burried underground in the US. 15,000 in the east, and 15,000 in the west. What do you think they are for ? )

I’m not a pessimist, I’m a realist stating reality, and stating the truth about the future, by what I have observed and by what I have learned from reading the Books.

I’m not going to sugar coat it. It’s gona get a lot worse than it is now, and the sooner one comes to terms with that the better. That’s why I keep saying hope for the best but prepare for the worst. If you don’t have a large stock of food, water, etc, then you need to start storing NOW ! A little every month, that’s all it takes. One day the store shelve will be empty just like you see in the movies.

I’m sorry if my “reality checks” are to hard for you to hear Lisa, but the 99% will acquiesces to the 1% oligarchy, and there’s no stopping it.

Just look at history to see what will happen in the future. We keep failing to learn from the past.

Would you rather I lied and said all will be well ? Go back to your programming and don’t worry about it sheeple, everything is fine in Zion ? No, you took the red pill so your going to get reality, at least from myself, the good Doctor, and others on this site.

And Lisa, you stated I can be “a bit tyrannical in some moments” ?

I shoot from the hip, and don’t pussy foot around with reality. But being tyranical ? Please show me what words I used against someone in a tyrannical way on this site. I cannot recall such a conversation, but I may be wrong. No bodies perfect. Certainly not me.

Thank you sister for all you do. Keep the faith 🙂

• Lisa December 8, 2020 / 12:01 pm

Hi Tim

I knew that I would hear some powerful words from you today. You do have a powerful voice on this forum. That gives you some power. I was worried how others may perceive a lot of what you wrote. Most people here are critical thinkers and realize that our future could be bleak. But when something so horrible is thrown so hard at us, it can be hard to keep the faith.
        I do realize that a big part of what we do here is to wake people up. We do have to put it out there. But there did not seem room for any hope in what You wrote. Today you sound more like yourself.
        I do apologize for using the word tyrannical. I was half asleep. You have never been cruel to anyone. Especially not me. You always have the kindest words for me.
        I believe that I was thinking more about the power of your voice here. It comes off strong and influential. I was a little thrown by what you saying. It really did sound pessimistic. Sometimes it is hard to tell where you are coming from. As you said, this is all writing, with no expression attached. (Except for maybe our smiley faces)

Thanks for being a friend, Tim
        Friends can talk it out!

Lisa ☺

• sandy edwards December 8, 2020 / 4:24 pm

Lisa, I know this is coming a little late but Tim does have the tendency to preach. Not everyone really wants to hear it. I like many of his ideas especially positive thinking but I don’t know that everything he says has some magical, powerful power. The bible is a great book but was written by man and is not something we can always use for everything in our lives. I know this will offend many but too bad. I think that this book was written so long ago and let’s not forget we have been controlled for a very long time. Being realistic makes you wonder what is real and what is not. just saying and hoping for no bad reactions.

• Lisa December 8, 2020 / 5:25 pm

Hi Sandy
        I know you and Tim have duked it out a few times here too. He has a forceful persona about him, but there is sweetness under it all. (Hi Tim)
        I do not go into a person’s faith. That is personal and it makes no difference what I think about it. I just politely refrain from comment.

7. tim December 8, 2020 / 1:02 am

That is certainly up to you Doctor. But I would not close the site JUST because a pitition does not go viral. I think many have just come to the same conclusion as me. We are beyond petitions now.
    This is a great site that tells the truth. It would be a shame to see it go, but I get it, sometimes it’s hard to keep all the balls up in the air. You have to pick and choose your battles. And you have a lot going on Doctor, so no one would blame you for focusing on more important matters and taking a web site / covid break. And you can always reopen your site if you want.
    You know you have an open invirte to come on down for a vacation and surfing. You got my number, sir . See you then. 🙂

• NoFakeNews December 8, 2020 / 1:04 am

Thanks, Tim. I will take you up on that offer my friend. 🙂

• tim December 8, 2020 / 2:01 am

Most excellent dude , hehe. We’ll see y’all then , my friend 🙂

8. tim December 8, 2020 / 2:12 am

See, I see stories like this and I think, all right, cool, and start to get my hopes up, but then….
    And then, and then , and then, NOTHING !
    It never happened. If it is NOT on MSM, it did not happen.
    They will white wash everything. There’s nothing to see here. Conspiracy theory. Go back to your programming.
    Ball keeps rolling.

9. Lisa December 8, 2020 / 6:30 am

John, I was very restless during the night, and now I know why after picking up my tablet. I had not finished reading comments before I fell asleep.
    I was stunned to read the comments .
    John, you have to do what you feel is right for you, but I hope you will stay with us awhile longer. You still have so many people who still want and need your truth and input. Whether they contribute or not.
    I will not deny that I would be broken hearted if I could not communicate with you. I have never had a connection with anyone before who believed similarly to me. You are a friend that way. I am not just talking about this covid situation. I am talking about more. My family does not even understand how I feel about these other worldly manners. There is love there, but no understanding in these manners.
    There are few things I have wanted to talk to you about. I even started writing to you in an email yesterday (if I may) about some of it. I must have been having a premonition of the circumstances to unfold here.
    These topics, such as chiropractics, some things about the publishing of my book and editor, and other worldly manners.
    I do not put my thoughts and words out as quickly as you do, however, and it may take me a few days.
    It is taking me the rest of the night to just get these comments out.
    Again, John, so grateful that I was led to you!
    Lisa😊

• NoFakeNews December 8, 2020 / 8:32 am

I am not going anywhere, Lisa. I was just blowing off steam. I became a bit frustrated from the lack of signatures on the petition.

I realize it is difficult to get the public to contribute, but I had hoped for a bigger response from our readership.

The petition was a litmus test for the NoFakeNews community to measure the level of commitment and buy-in — nothing more.

I have a friend who predicted the lack of participation before I published the petition. My friend was right and I was wrong.

Back to the drawing board! 🙂

• Lisa December 8, 2020 / 9:46 am

Whew! I am relieved, John, to hear you are not going anywhere. 😃

• NoFakeNews December 8, 2020 / 9:51 am

🙂

• sandy edwards December 8, 2020 / 4:43 pm

Glad you’re staying. You can now join the Sandy off the wall team. lol I am the one that usually gets frustrated, angry, and depressed. I guess like Tim says we are only human.

• NoFakeNews December 8, 2020 / 4:47 pm

I was only trying to light a 🔥 to get things rolling. We need people to sign the petition! People are beginning to respond. 🙂

• sandy edwards December 8, 2020 / 4:55 pm

Lisa, I know I can’t be a replacement for Dr. Reizer but I would love to be there for you. It would actually be a two way street because I have no one that even believes anything I say anymore. You are more than welcome to email, call, or chat pm with me. If you feel the need let me know and we can exchange info. back channel. I am alone in this fight so I certainly understand how you feel. xo

• Lisa December 8, 2020 / 5:34 pm

Sandy, that would be great. I would love to share emails and get to know you better. Although, I am not sure how we would exchange our information privately.

Lisa☺

10. holisticlady2018 December 8, 2020 / 7:18 am

Looks like the Petition has been taken down. According to the site not found.

• NoFakeNews December 8, 2020 / 8:18 am

No, it is still online. You might be referring to the first petition platform I uploaded yesterday afternoon. That document was censored after about thirty minutes. I then re-uploaded the document on it’s current platform. So far, that company has not censored the petition. We will see if it stays online. Refresh your page and you should be able to access the new document.

11. tim December 8, 2020 / 12:09 pm

tim “liked” “Whew! I am relieved, John, to hear you are not going anywhere. 😃

Lisa ”

I’m with Lisa Doctor. You gave me a little scare there for a sec. hehe 🙂
    I’m fond of this site and all aboard . I look forward to seeing what’s next ?

As I have said many times, we are living in EXCITING times.
    This is the last Dispensation, and the best was saved for last.
    All humans born on this earth today including you, were held back 6 thousand years for this last dispensation because …

This is a quote from one of our Prophets,

A WONDERFUL MESSAGE
    YOU, THE YOUTH OF THE CHURCH, WERE GENERALS IN
    THE WAR IN HEAVEN, AND ONE DAY, WHEN YOU ARE IN THE
    SPIRIT WORLD, YOU WILL BE ENTHRALLED BY THOSE WITH WHOM YOU ARE ASSOCIATED. YOU WILL ASK SOMEONE IN WHICH TIME PERIOD THEY LIVED AND YOU MIGHT HEAR, “ I WAS WITH MOSES WHEN HE PARTED THE RED SEA”, OR “I HELPED BUILD THE PYRAMIDS”, OR “I FOUGHT WITH CAPTAIN MORONI. AND AS YOU ARE STANDING THERE IN AMAZEMENT, SOMEONE WILL TURN TO YOU AND ASK IN WHICH PROPHET’S TIME PERIOD YOU LIVED. AND WHEN YOU SAY, “HOWARD W. HUNTER” OR “GORDON B. HINCKLEY”, A HUSH WILL FALL OVER EVERY HALL AND CORRIDOR IN HEAVEN AND ALL IN ATTENDANCE WILL BOW AT YOUR PRESENCE! YOU WERE HELD BACK 6,000 YEARS BECAUSE YOU WERE THE MOST TALENTED, MOST OBEDIENT, MOST COURAGEOUS, AND THE MOST RIGHTEOUS. ARE YOU STILL?
    THOMAS S. MONSON

• NoFakeNews December 8, 2020 / 12:11 pm

Let’s roll, Tim! 🙂

• tim December 8, 2020 / 12:42 pm

Rock and Roll ! I’m right behind you sir 🙂

12. tim December 8, 2020 / 12:37 pm

You are right Lisa. I come off to strong sometimes, and I’m sorry for that. And I appreciate you putting me in check. Thank you for that. You are truly a kind soul and a good Daughter of God.

It’s hard to find that balance. No one wants to listen to the rantings of a raving madman.
    I was hoping it would wake people up.

There’s a balance that we need to keep. Don’t be to “fanatical, and crazy l” and yet be strong and forthcoming. Stay positive, despite the negitive.
    It’s a daily battle.

But I believe if we build ourselves upon a Rock, the afflictions, adversities, storms , strong winds, thunders and lightenings of life will not prevail.

Have a beautiful and happy day dear sister Lisa.
    Prayers daily.
    bro tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews December 8, 2020 / 2:55 pm

A vaccine could never have been made that fast unless…

…they already had it in the freezer ahead of time. 🤣

A classic problem – reaction – solution campaign!

• tim December 8, 2020 / 4:25 pm

You are absolutely right Doctor.
        They probably have been working on their toxic vaccines for decades if not centuries.
        And they have tech from Aliens also.
        That’s probably where the nano tech they are putting in the fake covid vaccines came from.

• sandy edwards December 8, 2020 / 4:28 pm

Yes, and a good answer is to have a team go in and steal all the cases of vaccines. Just to have them out of the freezer would do the trick. We should put them in a big truck and transport them across the border to Mexico. lol

13. Lisa December 8, 2020 / 5:25 pm