More on the Global Reset from Canada

A global reset is in progress, and I believe that additional lockdowns will be forthcoming in the next several months. I also believe that the next set of lockdowns will be much more severe than the first one.

The false-positive case numbers are already being increased by the powers that be in many areas of the world, and it is only a matter of time before more draconian policies will be implemented globally.

1. Family members must be tested with a PCR test and bring in a hard copy of the COVID test results.
  2. Visitation will be in a designated area outside for two weeks.
  3. Beginning November 1st, inside visitation will be permitted by reservation only and will be limited to 30 minutes. The social distancing of six-feet must be maintained at all times, and no hugging, kissing, or physical contact of any kind will be tolerated.
  4. All visitors must have their temperature taken before entering the premises and must wear masks.
  5. Visits are limited to once per week.
  6. Any COVID-19 positives recorded on the premises will shutdown visiting privileges.

These facilities are like internment camps. Elderly citizens are being isolated and removed from their loved ones under the guise of it being for their protection. All of this is tied to a virus that does not exist!

__________________________________

UPDATE: ACCORDING TO THE PERSON WHO SENT ME THE INFORMATION BELOW ABOUT THE GLOBAL RESET IN CANADA, THE INFORMATION IS A HOAX AND NOT RELIABLE! MY SINCERE APOLOGY — DR. REIZER

A Disturbing Article from Canada

I received an email earlier today from a reader in Canada. The person sent me a link to an article that contained information supposedly coming from a committee member within Canada’s liberal party. I’ll list the most pertinent parts below and include the article link so readers can examine the piece at their leisure: Read Article Here (HOAX)!

Canadian Government:

November 2020 – Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond the capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves.

November 2020 – Phase in secondary lockdown restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas and expanding outward.

December 2020 – Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory.

January 2021 – Complete and total secondary lockdown (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions).

February 2021 – A public announcement about COVID-21, a mutation of the COVID-19 virus. Related deaths will exceed medical care facilities’ capacity.

The article goes on to outline additional draconian policies, including a complete financial reset for the nation of Canada, where citizens will supposedly be allowed to have their debts forgiven in exchange for the forfeiture of all property and monetary assets.

The article also states that people who comply with the nation’s plan and get vaccinated for the coronaviruses will be granted free access and travel passage. Those individuals who do not go along with the national plan will be restricted from traveling and eventually relocated to isolation facilities. The article claims that similar templates are being designed and will be implemented in sovereign territories worldwide.

Is the information above truthful or possible? I guess we will all find out soon enough. We’re not talking about the distant future here. We’re looking at a matter of two or three months before we see if these predictions come to fruition.

Opinions and comments are always welcome.

_____________________________________

The Target List Movie is coming to Amazon Prime!

We’re About to Expose Big Pharma!

$1,200.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU)!!!

DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

We’re only $800.00 away from our goal!

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

Casting and Filming:
The auditions will be held October-November 2020 (check updates and cast announcements here), and filming is scheduled for March 2021.

17 thoughts on “More on the Global Reset from Canada

1. tim October 15, 2020 / 9:07 pm

If I had a loved one in a rest home, and this was put into place where they lived, I would go to the rest home, grab my loved one, bring them to my home and take care of them in my house !
    I took care of my mom for her last years in her home where she passed in peace in her own bed.
    But these draconian mandates and unconstitutional laws are just the beginning. Soon the whole world will be like this.

• NoFakeNews October 15, 2020 / 11:53 pm

Thanks for the feedback, Tim.

2. Van October 15, 2020 / 10:52 pm

Humans with a conscience are simply left speechless. Where is all this madness coming from?

• NoFakeNews October 15, 2020 / 11:52 pm

It’s hard to believe that all of this is taking place.

3. Joyce Bowen October 15, 2020 / 11:47 pm

Canada appears to be moving into GESARA–the NWO in sheep’s clothing. As I sit here shaking my head I am at a loss for words.
    Three years ago, I wrote a foreboding article on what I saw happening then. It appears my predictions are coming true much to my chagrin. One thing I didn’t predict is that we would be forced to relinquish our bodies.
    I never, ever thought it would get this bad.
    An Incorporated World 2020 https://joyce-bowen.blog/2020/10/15/an-incorporated-world-2020/

• NoFakeNews October 15, 2020 / 11:51 pm

Thanks for sharing, Joyce. I appreciate your feedback.

• Joyce Bowen October 15, 2020 / 11:54 pm

I tried to ‘like’ your post but it would not allow me to do so.

• NoFakeNews October 15, 2020 / 11:56 pm

Thanks, Joyce! 🙂

• kimmer111 October 16, 2020 / 2:35 pm

I’m in Alberta canada–and yes, the NWO plans are in full movement!! I’ll fight till the death though!

basically in that whistleblowers article–

1/ NO MASKS-NO VACCINES? YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN & ISOLATED in CAMPS

2/ THEY WILL HAVE KILLED ALL SMALL BUSINESS’-NO JOBS

3/ TAKE THE VACCINE DO WHAT WE SAY-WE GIVE YOU A MONTHLY PITTANCE–but…in taking this YOU need to forfeit any AND ALL PROPERTIES

I’LL TAKE A FEW DOWN WITH ME WHEN I GO!!

4. Joyce Bowen October 16, 2020 / 12:37 am

I was scrambling trying to see who posted something on this topic and it was you.
    “Since March of this year, my dad has been under lockdown and house arrest. He lives in an assisted living facility in South Carolina. I received word today that relatives can finally visit family members and loved ones under the following conditions:”
    I, too, am elderly. Senior care has been greatly corporatized. I smelled a rat a few years back and made the decision to cut all ties that bore the moniker ‘senior’ or ‘care.’ I did so summer of 2019.
    I know money is granted to these organizations for each ‘client.’ When the social worker told me I might get a call asking me to continue services, I said,
    “Sure–if you pay me $1,000.00 a month.”
    I never heard from them again.

• NoFakeNews October 16, 2020 / 6:57 am

In my neck of the woods, South Carolina, USA, we pay over four thousand dollars a month for my dad to be able to live in this residence. Granted, it’s a beautiful facility, but the lockdown policies coming from the governor of South Carolina are draconian.
      Regardless of whether a resident is living at a facility as a self-pay person or receiving help or assistance from a government stipend, the lockdown and quarantine procedures of healthy people are not justified or reasonable over an eight-month and counting period.

• Joyce Bowen October 16, 2020 / 6:09 pm

I agree. Just don’t be so sure ‘your neck of the woods’ isn’t the tree next to me. It’s a very small world and getting smaller, and there’s a lot of cash flow in controlling our bodies.

I had a bum knee at the end of 2017. I also owned a home I was in the process of selling. The hospital sent me to ‘rehab’ which turned out to be a nursing home.

I was horrified by watching them facilitate a roommate’s death. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I thought things were crazy then–little did I know how crazy things actually are.

I left that place and wrote an article that was published in a few places. I let them know I had done so. I don’t think they were too happy. I suspect they wanted to clean me out as many facilities do to elderly folks.

That article also rests here:

• NoFakeNews October 16, 2020 / 6:49 pm

Thanks for sharing your article, Joyce! 🙂 Dr. Reizer

5. Инна October 17, 2020 / 2:12 pm

On the other hand, Canada is probably long overdue for a serious conversation about foreign policy. The perfect storm of the last few weeks has illustrated the seriousness gap that exists between the challenges we face globally and our commitment to meaningfully addressing them.

6. kimmer111 October 17, 2020 / 5:59 pm

I’m in canada and I really dont think that leaked letter is TOO FAR OFF!!

• NoFakeNews October 17, 2020 / 6:29 pm