Dr. Fauci Wants to Cancel Thanksgiving

Anthony Fauci, MD, wants American citizens to “bite the bullet” and cancel Thanksgiving holiday festivities this year because of the fake virus he and the medical establishment have helped promote globally.

I think American citizens and everybody else should cancel their television and mainstream media subscriptions and stop listening to hired spokespersons like Dr. Anthony Fauci. This individual has been doling out advice on mitigating a disease that doesn’t exist for the entire year and without any success.

If you believe Fauci’s narrative (which I do not), the Covid-19 case numbers are still out of control after people in the United States have been locked-down, wearing masks, practicing social distancing, and working from home. Do you remember the mantra, “Fifteen days to flatten the curve?” How’d that work out for everybody?

Understand this fact: People worldwide are not testing positive for Covid-19. They are testing false-positive for a rigged PCR test that was purposely designed to promote the existence of a fake virus.

Dr. Anthony Fauci

Anthony Fauci, in my opinion, is a sellout doctor and a plandemic spokesperson. His words of wisdom and advice regarding the coronavirus are the only ones allowed to be published or heard. This is how a massive worldwide psyop is operated and successfully delivered to the members of society. The fraud’s designers censor credible scientists’ comments and opinions while allowing quacks like Fauci to have the stage.

Each sovereign country in the world has a Dr. Fauci character, giving out the worst possible health advice to millions of healthcare consumers. And the general public eats up the advice like they’re at an all-night buffet.

Americans, don’t cancel Thanksgiving — cancel your subscription to Dr. Fauci! Disconnect from the mainstream news and medical idiots.

_____________________________________

The Target List Movie is coming to Amazon Prime!

We’re About to Expose Big Pharma!

$1,200.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU)!!!

DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

We’re only $800.00 away from our goal!

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

Casting and Filming:
The auditions will be held October-November 2020 (check updates and cast announcements here), and filming is scheduled for March 2021.

15 thoughts on “Dr. Fauci Wants to Cancel Thanksgiving

1. sandy edwards October 16, 2020 / 11:13 am

I have heard from and talked to many people that say we will win this battle with love. That this is a fight between good and evil. I believe that this may be a fight between good and evil but sometimes you have to go to battle in other ways. I think the time has come to do some serious thinking along those lines. And Tim, I love you dude but please don’t reply to me with your bible stuff. I am a christian and in the bible there were many battles of all kinds.

2. tim October 16, 2020 / 12:01 pm

Sorry, don’t remember replying to you, Sandy, about “Bible stuff” but that’s what I do so if what I say about God the Father or His Son Jesus Christ, bothers you, then don’t read what I write.
    I love you too dude, and what little I’ve read of your comments (I don’t read all comments) you sound , among other things, angry. If you continue to remember, every minute of everyday, you CANNOT control what people SAY, THINK, DO, or FEEL ! Period ! You can ONLY control what you say, think, do or feel, this will bring you a great peace knowing that you cannot control what is going on in the world and just have to say, ” let God and let go. It’s in His hands. ”
    And Christians have read the Bible, and know that in the end, the good guys win, so they find peace in that. Perhaps you can also.
    And not sure what you mean about different kinds of battles, but I am only for a battle or war that is SANCTIONED BY GOD, not by man.
    The battles fought in the Bible, fought by the Israelites were sanctioned by God, and is the only time in history that war has been sanctioned by God.
    To the best of my knowledge, the wars of our history were not sanctioned by God, but is of satan.
    I served my country and it’s American citizens once, in the Navy, and I’m ready to serve again, as long as it is santioned by God and it is; “Thy will, not mine, be done, Heavenly Father.”
    Any further comments on my behalf pertain to God, is not to be taken personally by anyone, just trying to share truth and knowledge, which hopefully, in return will bring peace to those who read it, which i believe is what this site is all about. Universal truths and knowledge. And it is by “The Spirit” that ye may know the truth of all things.
    Thank you Doctor, keep up the awesome work my friend. We live in exciting times, that’s for sure. I can’t wait to see what’s next on “the earth show?”

• sandy edwards October 16, 2020 / 12:45 pm

Tim, you just couldn’t help yourself could you? And yes I am mad as HELL!

• sandy edwards October 16, 2020 / 1:02 pm

Just for you Tim:

Liv’n the Vaccine Life

We hide inside our homes like rats do in daylight
      children of this poison world living with this fright
      We even wear the crazy masks like holloween is here
      we don’t dare see anyone because of all the fear

What in the world is wrong with us to make us act this way
      Why can’t we use our common sense and just go out and play
      What makes us all believe the news from such a greedy Giant
      we’re so confused and scared to death it makes us all compliant

Stand up people grab your guns it’s time to come alive
      Wake up people hit the streets if you want to survive
      we’re living in a crazy dream just take a look around
      It’s way past time to make a change and time to take them down

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me
      Should be plastered everywhere for all to see
      we act like fools they say we are while they laugh out loud
      critical thinking out the window while vaccines in the cloud

the one percent up on their thrones glaring down at us
      greedy eyes spying everywhere our demise is such a must
      We all look on with sleepy eyes while they poison all the skies
      food gone bad, water too, virus right now great disguise

Stand up people grab your guns its time to come alive
      wake up people hit the streets if you want to survive
      we’re living in a crazy dream just take a look around
      it’s way past time to make a change it’s time to take them down

Bill Gates wants to chip and sterilize us all
      Let’s pull back the curtain see where the chips may fall
      The middle class is falling down no where for us to hide
      enslaved by the one percent flowing with this tide

Stand up people grab your guns it’s time to come alive
      wake up people hit the streets if you want to survive
      we’re living in a crazy dream just take a look around
      it’s way past time to make a change and time to take them down

This came right out of my personal bible.

• DC October 16, 2020 / 2:47 pm

Very well said. As believers of Christ, we should have peace knowing what is coming. I will fight till the Lord says my day has come to be with Him. His will, not mine. Amen.

I’m sorry I have to chime something else in regarding a “Christian” not wanting to hear “Bible talk”….that’s a scary place to be spiritually. Your argument is with the Lord not man.

As for Fauci…why not Halloween!?!? of course he doesn’t want to cancel Halloween, because it’s his master’s (satan) day. He will only attack what is good and true.

• sandy edwards October 16, 2020 / 3:30 pm

Oh Lord, another bible thumper. I think you need to read what I said and think about what I meant. I can and will interpret the Bible the way I want as can you and Tim I am a christian and know that there are many different versions of the bible. Please don’t tell me that I am in a scary place spiritually when you know absolutely nothing about me. I haven’t seen you post here before so I certainly don’t know you. I respect Tim, you, and whatever you guys believe but I expect the same in return. If we start arguing among ourselves then all is lost. Let us all leave room for each others opinions.

3. tim October 16, 2020 / 12:07 pm

EVERY FAMILY IN THE U.S. NEEDS TO CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING the traditional way, with LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES AND SHARING TOGETHER in a celebration for life !!!
    NO MASKS, DISTANCING, ETC, just love and kindness !!!

I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgivings … 🙂

• NoFakeNews October 16, 2020 / 12:10 pm

Absolutely, Tim! We can not and should not cancel life because of a psyop. 😀

4. tim October 16, 2020 / 3:06 pm

So this tells me that Pres Trump going public with news that he tested positive, was just part of the “written script” being played out today.

Trump’s doctor says the President has tested negative on consecutive dayshttps://www.cnn.com/2020/10/12/politics/trump-health-coronavirus/index.html

Logically, there is no way the Pres tested negative two days in a row ! It’s a fake test, with fake results for a fake virus that does not exist. . They are just reading from the written covid script.

I’m waiting for the ones who are killed in public, then come back to life, days later. This will be the antichrist .

• NoFakeNews October 16, 2020 / 3:09 pm

Exactly, Tim. They can ramp up the sensitivity of the test or lower it to create false positives or negatives. Depending on the number of cycles they choose in the amplification of the genetic signature’s load, they can make the fakery look real.

• NoFakeNews October 16, 2020 / 5:29 pm

Sounds like music to my ears. Hopefully, it’s a long-playing song. 🙂

5. sandy edwards October 16, 2020 / 5:33 pm

They are all in on this thing. I would love to think that Trump is a savior but he is not. The only way out of this is for us to do what Dr. Reizer has already said. Ignore them and take off the masks, stop being idiots,and go on living our normal lives. This is my opinion that I think and hope we will all go along with. Just my only solution to this whole crazy thing.

• NoFakeNews October 16, 2020 / 7:23 pm

I agree, Sandy. The Plandemic can only end if and when the people decide they have had enough, remove the masks, and stop being afraid of the air they have inhaled their entire lives.

6. tim October 17, 2020 / 1:35 pm

Sandy, you said in your comment above:
    I respect Tim, you, and whatever you guys believe but I expect the same in return. If we start arguing among ourselves then all is lost. Let us all leave room for each others for their opinions or beliefs.

You also said:
    Oh Lord, another bible thumper.

It’s hard to respect someone who disrespects and calls others, because of their belief system, names like, a “biblethumper.” If you want respect, you have to give it. . You want peace, give it. If you want “room for each others opinions and beliefs,” then don’t chastise others opinions or beliefs by calling them names.

And as far as we know you could be an FBI agent infiltrating this site to cause trouble. But if you are only what you sound like, an angry young man, then I get what your trying to say about when it’s a time to stand up and fight, and believe me , I’m there, but disrespecting ones belief system by calling them a “biblethumpers” is not Christian like and is not the right way to get respect. Chastizing people because they type words of truth, and of the Scriptures on this web site, by calling them biblethumpers, is not how to get respect. And if your the former, then take your trouble somewhere else mister FBI agent.

Any further contention, or arguing about this will simply tell us who you really are, Sandy Edwards.

And let me apologize , especially to you Doctor Reizer, and to all for any contention I may have exibited, please forgive me. Contention is of the devil, and is not of the doctrine of Christ and is unChristian like.