Are we really living in a solid world?

Reach out and touch that chair, door, fireplace, or some other physical object. Is it real or a cleverly crafted illusion made up of tiny, invisible, and hollow subatomic particles?

You don’t have to be a mathematician to understand the theories associated with quantum physics. Such theories claim that everything in the universe is made up of smaller parts. The smaller parts are constantly moving about in all directions at incredible rates of speed. The solid objects that make up our world are made from countless numbers of tiny subatomic particles.

Some quantum physicists have discovered that the tiny particles, which are moving at tremendous speeds, are hollow. The physicists have explained the theory by stating that the subatomic particles fluctuate, back and forth, between being a solid particle and a wavelength. At any given time, the solidness of a particle can change to a non solidified waveform and vice versa.

I have believed for many years that the DNA of human beings, and other life forms on the planet, has a dual purpose. My theory is that DNA serves as a blueprint for building the physical beings and other life forms on the Earth and as a receiving antenna.

If you look at the structure of DNA, it can be likened to a radio receiver. It has a big double helix swirl like an antenna, and I believe it’s a gigantic radio tuner. My theory is predicated on the idea that DNA has been designed to receive specific frequencies. When it gets those frequencies in the acceptable range, it turns the waveforms into the more solidified particles, and that, in turn, allows the hollow particles to form the very solid objects that make up our world.

An excellent way to understand my theory is by thinking about the process of listening to a radio. When we’re listening to a particular station on the radio, we realize that many other stations are also broadcasting at the same time. Just because we can’t hear the other productions doesn’t mean they’re not simultaneously transmitting their stations’ signals. A radio instrument allows us to tune into various radio frequencies. When we adjust the radio tuner in different directions, it will enable us to access other stations. Depending on how we move the tuner, a different signal is picked up, and another station can be accessed. The radio analogy I am describing is similar to what I believe happens when the subatomic particles interact with human DNA.

What a human being might perceive as reality could be a wide range of frequency fields or wavelength patterns. Perhaps the energy patterns are picked up and read by the DNA and then transformed into the virtual reality world that we all perceive as a solid world (reality).

Our perceptions of reality could be pretty limited depending on the construct of our DNA and the frequencies it can or cannot receive. Perhaps there are many alternate realities (frequencies) in existence that human and animal DNA cannot access. Maybe we are all here to experience an illusory world that has been designed to look and feel natural but is nothing more than a very sophisticated simulation designed by some fantastic, vast intelligence.

THE WORLD COULD BE A LOT DIFFERENT THAN WE PERCEIVE IT TO BE!

Our five senses allow us to perceive the world around us at any given time a certain way. But don’t be fooled into thinking that what we see, hear, smell, taste, and touch are the accurate representations of what exists in the way of absolute reality.

For all intents and purposes, the solid world around us comprises wavelengths that can temporarily become solidified under the right conditions. Sensory nerve endings cover the human skin and allow us to feel the solid materials we encounter throughout our lives. But those solid materials we come into contact with are nothing more than solidified frequency signatures or waveforms. In actuality, all the solidified objects we encounter daily are made up of tiny subatomic particles that are, according to many quantum physicists, 99 percent hollow.

Some of the cranial nerves inside the human skull help us transform frequency signatures into the physical world we think we know.

CN # I is known as the olfactory nerve. It helps our brains convert certain particles (frequency waveforms) into what we perceive to smell.

CN#II is known as the optic nerve. It helps our brains convert light frequency waveforms into what we perceive to be the vision of our environment.

CNs #s III, IV, and VI are the oculomotor, trochlear, and abducens nerves. These nerves help move our eyes in different directions so that the eyes and human brain can read the light frequencies.

CNs #s VII, IX, and X are known as the facial, glossopharyngeal, and vagus nerves. These nerves help our tongues to convert certain particles (frequency waveforms) into what we perceive to taste.

CN#VIII is known as the vestibulocochlear nerve. A portion of this nerve helps our ears to convert specific frequency signatures into what our brains perceive as sound.

Our brains are like a central processing computer that can make sense of an environment made up of many frequency signatures. Only after the brain decodes those frequencies through sophisticated neurophysiological processes does the world appear to human beings as it does.

It is possible, in my opinion, that a Vast Intelligence (GOD) has constructed what we call life and universal existence in the forms of frequency signatures that are transformed by DNA and decoded further by our brains, ultimately yielding a more solidified perception of reality for humans and other life forms on Earth.

_____________________________________

Watch The Target List movie trailer on

Saturday, July 24th — 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time

www.thetargetlistmovie.com

21 thoughts on “Are we really living in a solid world?

1. Ish July 22, 2021 / 1:07 pm

Wow. Great article. Thank you Dr Reizer. It sure feels like a simulation these days. It makes sense. My concern is the irreparable damage from the vax.

• NoFakeNews July 22, 2021 / 1:46 pm

You are welcome, Ish! And thanks for the feedback. Your concern about the irreparable damage from the vaccine is a valid one. It’s my concern, too!

2. mobiuswolf July 22, 2021 / 1:08 pm

Depends on how closely you look.

• NoFakeNews July 22, 2021 / 1:46 pm

🙂

3. mobiuswolf July 22, 2021 / 1:11 pm

As good a theory as any.

• NoFakeNews July 22, 2021 / 1:47 pm

Thank you! 😀

4. Jan July 22, 2021 / 3:34 pm

OH MY… I love the way you think.
    Jan

• NoFakeNews July 22, 2021 / 4:10 pm

Thank you, Jan! 😀

5. tim July 22, 2021 / 4:27 pm

You see non mask wearers
    as disease spreading
    defiant, imbeciles …

When in reality,
    they are fighting for
    the last remnants of your
    freedom you didn’t know
    you were about to lose.

unknown

6. Jim July 22, 2021 / 4:48 pm

Change of subject. And here we go……COVID Update: Mandatory Workplace Vaccinations Urged In Contra Costa, Santa Clara County, San Francisco.

I live and work in Santa Clara County. I am now terrified. I knew this was coming, but not so soon.
    If my company tries to fire me can I do anything about it? Can they really get away with requiring an unapproved vaccine? Do you think it would be in their best interest to negotiate a compensation package for me, or can they just fire me and not care If I try to sue them???

• NoFakeNews July 22, 2021 / 4:57 pm

Hi Jim,

I think what they are proposing is against the law. But in these times and with this psyop — it’s hard to say for sure what is going to fly concerning state governments and applicable laws.

I know that I would fight them tooth and nail and retain the legal services of a good attorney. In the end, I would walk away from my job and not take the jab if I lost in court.

There’s never a good time to take a poisonous vaccine/bioweapon.

7. Jim July 22, 2021 / 5:22 pm

I will never take the bioweapon. But it appears as if I am going to eventually lose everything in the process.
    Nobody is left unvaccinated in my life other than myself and my daughter. But she goes to college in a few weeks and I cannot see a way she can avoid it. I have begged her not to get it, but she will most likely cave in if her new roommates put pressure on her. And they will.

8. Lisa July 22, 2021 / 5:43 pm

Knocked it out of the park, John!

“I must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. The mind is the matrix of all matter.”

Max Planek
    Founder of Quantum Theory

And from the Age of Enlightenment

“You are an electromagnetic being emitting a frequency. Only these things that are on the same frequency as the one you are emitting can come in into your experience.”

• NoFakeNews July 22, 2021 / 7:18 pm

Thanks, Lisa! 😀

• Lisa July 22, 2021 / 8:16 pm

😀

• Lisa July 22, 2021 / 8:16 pm

😀

9. tim July 23, 2021 / 7:24 am

When real aliens want to move a person from their home to their ship, they probably use the anti gravity tech and or electro magnetic tech to turn the persons cells into a wavelength so it can move through the solid matter like walls and roofs.

And remember, there are 2 types of aliens. The real ones from other planets, and the ones on this earth, probably military, who have mastered the anti gravity tech well enough to make it look like it is alien.

All the “sightings” that are “in your face” type of sightings where the “UFO” just sits there and says “here I am,” those are most likely military. And not just the US has the tech.
    And then a jet will come to the rescue and the “UFO” will “disappear” or take off at great speed.

The US has a number of “UFO’s” that they are flying around now. I personally think they are going to do a false flag or fake alien invasion in the future. But maybe that’s just me. If it’s in MSM, then it’s there to brain wash the brains for a reason. Same reason they show us their future plans for those on this earth, in movies. Little previews of their evil little plans.

• NoFakeNews July 23, 2021 / 8:27 am

Thanks, Tim! 👍

• tim July 24, 2021 / 10:20 am

Your welcome sir. Thank you 🙂

10. Dr-Artaud July 28, 2021 / 7:49 pm

Is Anything Real?
    Solipsismhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L45Q1_psDqk

The Optic Nerve, half of each retina is sent to one Brain Half, the other half of the each retina, is sent to the other Brain Half. Many aren’t familiar with this. If someone has a Stroke, they can lose 1/2 the visual field of each eye. The Right Half or the Left Half of each eye. I have completely lost (twice, but briefly) vision in One Eye, so I lost the circulation to that eye, and it is differentiated from a stroke (among other factors).

Vagus Nerve, my heart is only too familiar with that one. Wonderful design of nature, hard wired to the SA Node in the Heart to Slow the Heart Rate Down after a fight or flight situation, and the Vagus Nerve travels well beyond that as well.

Solipsism, interesting concept.