Understand This: The Covid-19 Virus Does Not Exist !

By Dr. John Reizer

I have been writing about Covid-19 not being a real virus since the beginning of 2020. There continue to be a plethora of medical experts, however, telling the world that what we are witnessing is a novel coronavirus that is imposing its will on the masses. This narrative is entirely unfounded from a scientific perspective, and I am going to once again explain why.

Covid-19 has never been appropriately isolated by scientists anywhere in the world. There is a set of standards that must be satisfied by the scientific community when isolating a new viral microbe that is then proclaimed to be the cause of a never observed disease.  The set of standards that have not been satisfied in the case of Covid-19 are known as Koch’s Postulates.

Koch’s postulates:

1. The viral agent must be present in all cases of the disease.
  2. The viral agent must be isolated from someone with the disease and grown in pure culture.
  3. Inoculation into a susceptible organism of the viral agent – from a pure culture – must produce the disease.
  4. The viral agent must be recovered from the infected – inoculated organism and grown again in culture.

What’s Really Happening?

In the case of Covid-19, Koch’s Postulates have never been adequately satisfied. The reason for this is because there is no real virus to specifically isolate. Covid-19 is a fake virus that was thought up by a group of talented people and presented to the world community as a new disease.

For a fraud like Covid-19 to be able to survive the circles of officialdom for as long as it has, there must exist case numbers to support all the mainstream cheerleading. The false-positive test results yielded from PCR and antibody test kits have supplied the false data. No matter how many times people are told that these lab tests are worthless because they are sensitive to other DNA/RNA/ genetic materials that a lot of people inherently possess in their bodies, the public still pays attention to the fake case numbers each day.

The more people that get tested for Covid-19, the higher the case numbers will climb. This has nothing to do with asymptomatic carriers or people, in general, being infected by a novel coronavirus. It has everything to do with a significant part of the world’s population having genetic properties and remnants inside their bodies that register positive results when the current PCR and antibody tests are being administered.

What Are These Genetic Remnants That Trigger False Positive Lab Results?

The DNA/RNA/genetic remnant signatures that seem to be present in a significant portion of the population and causing false-positive test results concerning the COVID-19 test kits are most likely a result of people’s prior involvement with common colds and upper respiratory infections that were coronaviruses.

Additionally, the genetic remnants could also be naturally occurring materials that have been produced by the human immune system in response to a previously introduced microbiological assault (Vaccines).

The false-positive test results are being blamed on Covid-19. A novel coronavirus is not the culprit behind the fakery taking place. The controlling powers have created a paper tiger disease that is not real.

The narrative being portrayed by officialdom has been constructed to disrupt the ebb and flow of society worldwide.

WE MUST…

1. understand there is no Covid-19 virus.
  2. ditch the face masks.
  3. unlearn social distancing propaganda.
  4. take down the plexiglass and plastic barriers in food and other stores.
  5. go back to work.
  6. go back to school and college.
  7. stop being afraid of the air we have been breathing our entire lives.
  8. disconnect from the mainstream media and all news programs.
  9. stop taking all toxic vaccines.
  10. stop believing that the CDC and WHO are giving out helpful guidelines and recommendations that can make us healthier.

22 thoughts on “Understand This: The Covid-19 Virus Does Not Exist !

1. rasila queen July 23, 2020 / 10:03 am

Amen, thank you

• NoFakeNews July 23, 2020 / 2:11 pm

You are welcome! 🙂

2. Louise July 23, 2020 / 11:15 am

I have been saying similar things in my letters to our leaders with no response of course. That would mean everything they’ve been saying to us is a lie Either they are stupid or lying. We have to pass this info along and keep hoping we can have a mass awakening and revolution of sorts. More and more people are question. That’s for sure. Thank goodness!

• NoFakeNews July 23, 2020 / 2:10 pm

Thanks for sharing, Louise!

• NoFakeNews July 23, 2020 / 8:52 pm

Unfortunately, I believe our “leaders” are in on the psyop and a big part of the problem.

3. tim July 23, 2020 / 12:09 pm

You will wonder for a second, what does this have to do with the price of tea in China, but bare with me.
    At one time in our history a mad man, a governor of a state in this USA, made it legal to kill MORMONS !!! And for a time period, anyone professing to be a “Mormon,” was killed, LEGALLY !!! It was a law saying it’s okay to kill another human being.

History is filled with mad men and women who have created and enforced tyrannical, immoral, unethical laws.

Today, we have mad men and women making insane laws again. like having to wear a mask, stand 6 feet apart from each other, stay home, beaches closed, no crowds allowed , etc, etc, etc.

Don’t you see a patern here ? Just because some crazy man or woman makes a law, if it is against Gods law, or the law of the Universe, or against good, then you don’t have to be obedient to that law, and your Constitutional and Civil rights will win in any Court in the USA. Businesses are being sued for refusing service to a disabled person who cannot wear a mask, and they are winning in court !

We need every human being on this earth to rip off their masks, go to the nearest person to them and give them a big hug. We need to remove the markers on the floors of stores directing people where to stand. And tear down the plastic shields and barriers literally and spiritually !

We need to swarm the beaches with massive amoiunts of people surfing, skating, running, biking, and walking the boardwalks. We need all the restraunts oppened and packed. We need to open our doors and windows and welcome all to come in.

We need to drive with our windows down, breathing the same air we have breathed all our lives, and now are so afraid of. We need to flock to the nearest park, and breath the fresh air, and enjoy the nature abound. Go rolling in the grass again.

Lets go back out into the world, and greet all our neighbors with love and hugs, unafraid, for perfect love casteth out all fear !!!

I hope you all have a happy thursday 🙂

• NoFakeNews July 23, 2020 / 2:10 pm

Hi Tim,
      Good advice. We can sit around and be complacent and complain about the monsters running the world. Make no mistake about it, they are monsters! But there comes the point where people who are the victims of such evil doings need to get off their arses and start doing something about the situations affecting them.

It’s time to become brave and stop wearing masks. If we are terrified to stand up for our rights to breathe in air through our noses and mouths, we have a bigger problem than a fake virus.

• tim July 23, 2020 / 3:03 pm

Exactly. Thank you Doctor.
        And also we can celebrate the court findings about vaccines. They concluded that the CDC and the WHO CANNOT prove they have one vaccine that is safe !!! NOT ONE !!!
        Big findings and results in the courts for Robert Kennedy and all else who have fought so hard against the monsters of this world. This findings could stop vaccines, period, in it’s tracks , right now, today. Now we have proof from the US courts themselves that the vaccines are dangerous and do not belong in the human body. Woo hoo ! Big win .

4. tim July 23, 2020 / 3:16 pm

I’m sorry but I just have to say it. How can anyone think for one second, even if there is a “so called covid ” virus, that the virus is smart enough to know it cannot get through a mask ? And it says right on the side of the box, this cannot prevent the spred of ….blau …blau…blau.
    And the mandate says you don’t have to wear one in your car as long as the windows are up. So how can anyone think for one second that the virus knows better than to go into a closed moving vechicle ?
    Virus’s and bacterias don’t care about masks, or closed vehicles. It will go whereever it wants to go and that’s that.
    Have you ever driven past a skunk that’s road kill ? How come you can still smell it, even with the windows closed ?
    My point is, which ever morons that came up with this whole psyop are just not very smart and have no reasoning or horse sense whatsoever, that’s for sure. In fact, they are probably inbred, so not to smart at all.
    They have no reasoning. A toxic virus does not care about masks, or closed vehicles.

• NoFakeNews July 23, 2020 / 8:50 pm

The entire false narrative is ridiculous. It has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

5. tim July 23, 2020 / 4:38 pm

Now there is an execellent billboard;

• NoFakeNews July 23, 2020 / 8:49 pm

Let’s get it up there! I give anyone permission to use the text for a billboard.

6. tim July 23, 2020 / 5:06 pm

For anyone interested, this is my latest research on vaccine adjuvants: Please let me know if I got anything wrong.

Vaccine adjuvants / ingredients : source: https://www.cdc.gov

Organic substances Other Than Human (OTH)

Animal cells
    Animal genomes
    Animal Organ Tissue and Animal Blood
    Animal viruses
    Bovine extract
    Chick embryo fibroblasts
    Dog cells
    Fetal bovine serum
    Foreign DNA (OTH)
    Insect cell protein
    Monkey cells
    Monkey kidney tissue
    Pig / swine viruses
    Pig urine
    Squalene (shark liver oil)

2¬Phenoxyethanol

Aborted Diseased Human Fetus Tissue and Human Albumin – human diploid cells (aborted fetuses) 2 types: US 1961 WI -38 / UK 1966 MRC-5

Acetone (solvent used in fingernail polish remover)

Aluminum – aluminum phosphate – aluminum hydroxide – aluminum potassium sulfate

Amphotericin B

Ammonium sulfate

Antifreeze (ethylene glycol – phenoxyethanol)

Betapropiolactone

Beta – Propiolactone

Borax (sodium tetraborate decahydrate)

Cancer cells

Detergents

Dextran

Egg albumin

EDTA – Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid

Formaldehyde – embalming fluid – also formalin

Gelatin

Genetically Modified Yeast(in the Hepatitis B Vaccine)

Genetically modified mutagenic cell lines

Genetically modified recumbent RNA and DNA causing unknown permanent genetic mutations – creating a new species – sub-human species ?

Glutaraldehyde

Glycerol

GMO’s

Human DNA fragmentation

Human Viruses

Hydrolyzed gelatin

Large Foreign Proteins

Latex(in the hepatitis B vaccine)

L-histidine

Mercury – thimerosal – thiomersal

Methanol

MRC – SDNA & cellular protein

MSG (Monosodium Glutamate)

Mycoplasma

Neomycin Sulfate

Nano technology – unknown – surveillance of human race ? monitors human physiology ? records to an (unknown) A.I. interface ?

Neurotoxins

Tri(n)butylphosphate

Sorbitol Sweetener

Tri(n)butylphosphate (neurotoxin)

Polyribosylribitol

Xanthan

end ———-

if you know of others, plz add to list , thanks

• NoFakeNews July 23, 2020 / 8:47 pm

Great stuff, Tim! 🙂

• tim July 23, 2020 / 10:25 pm

Thank you sir. I typed : Tri(n)butylphosphate and Betapropiolactone twice, in case you want to take the extra ones out, but other than that, pretty good stuff.

Good ammunition for when your confronted with pro vaxxers, or when they come to try to rape us with their toxic needles !!! If they come knocking on my door I’m just going to start reading some of the stuff they put in their vaccpoisons. 🙂

Then I’m going to ask them, “just exactly what are you trying to make me immune of ? Is there a metal, toxic, chemical monster out there that wants to kill me ? And what’s with all the animal stuff ? You trying to make me immune to animals ? And the aborted fetus tissue. What exactly is that for ? You want to inject me with some dead, aborted fetus tissue that has diseases ? What kind of diseases ? Really, please tell me, what exactly are you trying to make me immune to ? Looks like you think just about everything on this earth is out to kill me.
      When in fact, it is your toxic vaccines adjuvants that will kill me.

7. sandy edwards July 23, 2020 / 6:01 pm

I believe we have a huge problem with this crazy stuff going on right now but have to say that I have always known it was a false flag event but still am holding back on whether or not the virus and associated things are real or not? I have said as much to Dr. Reizer and he has explained his thoughts over and over again how this is a fake virus but I am still not convinced. I am not wearing a mask or doing what we are mandated to do but I think there is more going on than we realize. All I know is that the Elite are coming for us big time and fast so what difference does it make how they go about it? imho

• NoFakeNews July 23, 2020 / 9:00 pm

Hi Sandy,
      A real virus can’t act the way that Covid-19 is being portrayed by some health professionals. I understand that it is easy to believe what is being continuously broadcast through the mainstream media, but this is how a psyop works. They are designed to convince people that staged events are real.

8. sandy edwards July 23, 2020 / 6:08 pm

Sorry to come back again so soon but forgot this. My Governor, Roy Cooper, has apparently decided to allow President Trump to come to NC for the Convention. I used to think so much of Roy but now I feel like he is in the middle of all this just like the rest of them. Why anyone would want to run for any office is amazing to me. I am feeling sick and depressed again. And, Hillary not everyone can be so brave like you. I am sorry if I have ever seemed to wine and complain on this site but I need a place that I can feel at home and this is it for now. Love you all.

9. sandy edwards July 23, 2020 / 6:50 pm

Hand sanitizer killing people just now on the news. I have never used it but people need to beware that the elite are behind all this so why do you think this is happening. I am afraid to wear a mask or take a test for covid because I think it may be tainted. Or anything else because I believe they are poisoning us any way they can. I am not crazy. It is the world we are living in right now.

• NoFakeNews July 23, 2020 / 8:47 pm

You are correct, Sandy. All hand sanitizers have a degree of toxicity associated with them. That’s why people place them on their hands. They kill microbial life. By the way, that’s what human beings are made of – microbial life! Obviously, some products are more toxic than others because of the ingredients that are placed in them. Whenever I wash my hands, I prefer soap and water. I have never been a big fan of putting antibiotics or hand sanitizers on my skin. I don’t want that crap to be absorbed into my body.