SENATOR BOB HALL — TEXAS SENATE COMMITTEE ON THE COVID VACCINE

There’s this… (The Good)

Then there’s this… (The Bad)

The disclaimer statement below should be posted after all published COVID-19 content!

None of the COVID-19 vaccines have been approved by the FDA. They are all being administered under a EUA order that puts every healthcare consumer that receives them at significant risk. All COVID-19 vaccines are experimental drugs, and they can and have caused permanent/irreparable damage to human physiology. The US government cannot mandate these products, nor can they be forced upon any person by private or public companies without breaking federal laws.

_____________________________________________

We are witnessing a global genocide against the entire human population, and every sovereign government in the world, along with its respective leaders, are complicit in the operation.

The price you will end up paying for not receiving an untested, unsafe, gene-transforming vaccine product is good health!”

— Dr. Reizer

______________________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming Soon to Amazon Prime!

The Target List pilot movie is a high-energy, fast-paced medical-action-thriller about the creation of a life-saving health care instrument and big pharma’s attempt to suppress the technology.

The pilot movie is a shorter version of the full feature screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer.

Interviews with cast members from The Target List pilot movie will be featured here weekly. Stay tuned for important announcements about the release of the movie’s official poster and trailer.

MOVIE UPDATE:

The Target List is now in post-production, where the sound design, music score, and VFX enhancements are being incorporated into the film.

Click Here to Visit The Target List Movie Page for Important Updates

7 thoughts on “SENATOR BOB HALL — TEXAS SENATE COMMITTEE ON THE COVID VACCINE

1. tim May 18, 2021 / 11:54 am

If you have this attached to your body all day long, imagine the physical damage it is causing your body! I have friends who are married to their phones, and keep them close to their heart (in their shirt pocket or jacket) and I tell them about the dangers, but most do not listen, or care ? I tell them to not touch the phones to their skin but use the speaker, to no avail.
    This energy is slowly killing billions around the world , just like the vaccines, and they either don’t know, don’t care, or both. I saw a woman about 8 months pregnate with her cell phone resting on the baby in a front lower pocket of a shirt she was wearing. I wanted to tell her about the damage she was causing to her unborn child, but thought it’s better not to say anything. There were people around but if she was alone, I probably would have said something, but when there’s a crowd, it’s best to be quiet.
    Mobile Phone vs Steel Wool think it is damaging your brain now? Wait till 5G hits your ass. Oh yea.https://www.brighteon.com/49d66f9e-6d4d-4cec-9aed-5d02e43edde1

• NoFakeNews May 18, 2021 / 2:44 pm

Thanks for the information, Tim! 😀

• tim May 18, 2021 / 4:40 pm

Don’t mention it sir. Thank you.

2. Lisa May 18, 2021 / 1:06 pm

Senator Bob Hall sounds like a intelligible person who knows what he is talking about in regards to the covid vaccines.
    On the other hand, Bumblehead Biden sounds like an ear piercing puppet.

I still find people’s responses to un-masked individuals to be both good and bad.
    I was at Kolhs yesterday waiting in line for an available cashier. I was up, and went over to the cashier. But then I hear all this yelling and bellowing from behind me. This woman was complaining that it should be her turn to be checked out. She was screaming at everyone.
    I could only assume that she did not like the un-masked woman (me) receiving service, and especially before her!
    My cashier, however, could not have been friendlier. She told me that she was also one of the managers there. Then she told this other woman that she would be next. The cashier and I chuckled together about how ridiculous that woman was acting. Then she said,” I hope you have a much better day than “( and she did not finish her sentence for fear that woman would hear her) I told her to have a great day and left.
    People really are crazy, John!

• NoFakeNews May 18, 2021 / 2:43 pm

You are correct, Lisa! People have been acting irrational since the psyop began. The government can’t force people to take vaccines. But they don’t have to worry about that fact because the sheeple will voluntarily comply and try to police others not following the herd.

I think what you experienced in the department store is very common nowadays. As you wrote, people are crazy. I can’t disagree with you. 🙂

3. Dr-Artaud May 18, 2021 / 1:15 pm

Be prepared for at least partial denial of service for not being vaccinated (technically, for not receiving an experimental drug). Hopefully these will resolve. With my health conditions, I think it criminal that my physician keeps recommending “the vaccine”.

Dr. John Reizer pointed out the degree of underreporting that is possible with the VAERS, and Tucker Carlson cites an official report submitted in 2010 indicating less than 1% of Serious Adverse Events are reported.

With the number of known deaths, over 4,000 at this writing, even given that “some to many of them” might be unrelated to the vaccine, figuring in the underreporting leaves a staggering amount of people dead or seriously impaired by the vaccine. The other, telltale sign, is the length the left-wing media is going to refute Tucker’s statement and show on the issue.

I now use DuckDuckGo to search with -fact as a switch after the search term, for example:

Tucker Carlson VAERS -Fact

This removes the Fact Checkers that I have caught misrepresenting things not infrequently.

• NoFakeNews May 18, 2021 / 2:45 pm