Perhaps More People Are Awake Than We Have Been Led To Believe

The Target List Movie is Coming Soon!

Interviews with the cast members from The Target List pilot movie are coming here soon. Stay tuned for important announcements about the release of the movie’s official trailer and poster.

MOVIE UPDATE:

The Target List is now in post-production, where the sound design, music score, and VFX enhancements are being incorporated into the film. I have viewed the Director’s cut of the movie and was very impressed with how well everything turned out.

Click Here to Visit The Target List Movie Page for Important Updates

CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT

31 thoughts on “Perhaps More People Are Awake Than We Have Been Led To Believe

1. Ed Stenerson April 28, 2021 / 2:15 pm

That is beautiful to see. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🥲

• NoFakeNews April 28, 2021 / 2:27 pm

I believe a great change is taking place in people globally. As more and more citizens become aware of what is going on worldwide, the collective consciousness of humanity is awakening. And when this great awakening plays out, the few that control the many are going to have a hell of a problem on their hands. 😀

• Sonja April 28, 2021 / 8:14 pm

Oh I hope you’re right, Dr. Reizer.

• NoFakeNews April 28, 2021 / 8:19 pm

Me too, Sonja! 😀

2. Lisa April 28, 2021 / 3:38 pm

A great video of hope!

I have seen posted that another Worldwide Demonstration March will be held on May 15th, 2021. I am not sure if that is true or not. I hope so!
    I do believe that optimistic beliefs shared amongst people can spread far and wide. Beliefs are powerful!

But at home here, I still feel surrounded by sheeple. I wish I could meet some of these people in these marches. It is obvious that they are out there!

I had a get together today with my friends who are also mothers of adult children with disabilities.
    Instead of meeting at the park, they were willing to do lunch at Paneras. That is probably because two of them have had their full shots and the other two believe their families went through mild cases of covid.
    I walked into Paneras without a mask, but my four friends all had their masks on until we seated. The first half and hour of conversation was all about covid, and how well doctors were handling it. I was suffocating listening to them. But I initially stayed quiet because I was truly enjoying just having their company and having lunch with them. Not to mention they all already how I felt from previous get togethers. But then thankfully, we finally started talking about other areas of our lives.

That was bliss until one of them mentioned about how no one was having the flu anymore, and she tried to say that it was because the covid vaccines were also helping to eradicate that. Okay, that was it! It was time to start speaking up. That was not why the flu was disappearing. The flu and other illnesses were disappearing because all illnesses were being diagnosed covid. One lady agreed with me. She seemed conflicted in her beliefs. It then felt good to say a few more words to debunk covid. But I try not to over due it with them, because I do appreciated these woman and everything they go through with their disability children.
    I think that sending out a few words of reality along with some positive energy is more influential than trying to hammer it in.

Anyway, that was my day in dealing with the covid world.

• NoFakeNews April 28, 2021 / 4:12 pm

It is hard, Lisa, to stay silent when you hear friends and acquaintances speaking about the psyop and the fake virus as if it were real.

I start twitching and have facial tics when I am in that situation. Finally, I am unable to take the torture any longer and have to add my two cents to the discussion. I guess I add more like two or three dollars to the conversation. 🤣

• Lisa April 28, 2021 / 4:58 pm

I can just imagine how many dollars you put into your discussion, John! 😀

• tim April 29, 2021 / 12:05 am

Hehe, made me laugh. And I’m the same way. I can’t keep my mouth shut either. I try, to no avail. And I add about 10 dollars worth of ” two cents,” to the conversation.

3. tim April 28, 2021 / 4:08 pm

Yeah, call me the party pooper, but sorry, won’t do any good. If it was NOT on MSM, it did not happen. And it’s so late now that even if some how it did end up on MSM, they would say it’s fake, CGI, or something like that. Sorry, it’s great to see the people rise up, but reality check, we have seen this many times in the past to no avail. All the marches, talks, and petitions in the world will not stop the 1%.

• NoFakeNews April 28, 2021 / 4:13 pm

Party pooper! 😂🤣

• tim April 28, 2021 / 4:46 pm

hehe, sorry 🙂 I’ve learned to not get my hopes up. You only open yourself for disappointment. No ones coming to rescue us, and it’s to late to rescue ourselves. Too many sheeple, not enough enlightened.

• NoFakeNews April 28, 2021 / 4:47 pm

I am just kidding with you! 😀

• Lisa April 28, 2021 / 4:58 pm

I double that! Party pooper. 😂

Thanks for the laughs! 😄

• tim April 28, 2021 / 8:41 pm

My silly sister Lisa, 🙂 Thank youuuuu.

4. tim April 28, 2021 / 7:02 pm

I know, thanks Dr. Reizer and Lisa. No offense given, or taken. If I can’t laugh at myself, who will ? 🙂

• Anonymous April 28, 2021 / 8:30 pm

Where did these happen?

• NoFakeNews April 28, 2021 / 8:37 pm

London, England!

5. Louise April 28, 2021 / 8:35 pm

This video lifted my heart and spirits. Thanks for that. It is hard to stay silent but then maybe we should not be!! The way people have been dumbed down today they don’t listen the first ten times. This gave me hope though! Lots of it!!

• NoFakeNews April 28, 2021 / 8:38 pm

It’s a great sign, Louise!

6. sandy edwards April 28, 2021 / 9:04 pm

Loved this video. I am very hopeful and can’t wait to see this here in the US. Agree with Louise that it’s very difficult to stay silent and rarely do I make the effort. I am tired of holding back and find that it feels great to let people know what I really think. If they can’t take it then move on to someone else. Thanks for posting this Dr. Reizer. And yes Tim you are a party pooper. lol

• tim April 29, 2021 / 12:00 am

Hehe. Thank you sister Sandy, made me laugh, but I like the term, realist, thank you very much 🙂
      ie: (2, representing a person or thing in a way that is accurate and true to life )

7. jim April 28, 2021 / 11:54 pm

There are a lot of awake people all over the world. Lets hope the number of us keeps growing and starts resisting more and more. WE DO NOT COMPLY!!!
    Also, I am starting to find it funny when I go for walks (always without a stupid mask) and people coming in the other direction (with their stupid masks on) stop about 20 feet in front of me and change their direction to avoid getting close to me. I ALWAYS stay on my course and NEVER stray.
    I just want to grab these people and shake them to try and wake them up. Are these idiots going to be afraid of the air and other people for the rest of their lives??? It’s amazing how they convinced so many people that the air that they have been breathing freely all of their lives is all of a sudden dangerous. It reminds me of that scene in the movie “Close Encounters of the Third Kind” when Richard Dryefuss’ character realizes the air is not contaminated and that they were being lied to and takes off his mask and tells everyone “you can take off your masks, the air is fine.”

8. Alexander April 29, 2021 / 4:48 am

Great video. Can it be found on a video platform? For Sharing..

• NoFakeNews April 29, 2021 / 6:42 am

It’s on the bitchute.com platform under the same title observed on the video.

9. I May 4, 2021 / 9:30 am

More people may be learning what really going on with the scam but are afraid to do anything about it. Biden and Congress are moving rapidly to give away the money they don’t have to make us be dependent on the IMF and Bank of International Settlements and then we become a slave nation state. Enslaved to the dictates of an offshore scam artisits. Look for it withiin the next 5 years insolvent usa goes to the scam artists to be bailed out and they will say to be bailed out you must accept all of our scams and be our slaves all of you stupid americans. you stupid americans trusted trump but trump was scretly working with us and he scammed you! ha ha ha ha!!

• NoFakeNews May 4, 2021 / 9:53 am

It’s not just Americans that are in trouble, my friend. All people are fair game regardless of their country of residence. A world government is in control. All US presidents have traditionally been managers working for a higher-level world government.

The same can be said for your country or any sovereign nation. There’s no escape from the world government’s influence. Trump, Biden, Merkel, or whoever you want to discuss are all complicit puppets that genuflect to a higher order.

10. I May 4, 2021 / 10:05 am

They have used divide and conquer tactics to be sure enough people don’t rise up to stop their scams. They have used these tactics before and they worked then and are working now except now they have stronger technology to really enslave. yes it is done in other countries but the usa used to smarter than they are now, now americans take welfare and smoke legalized cannabis to make them lazy and dependent on their slave masters. the young people are too dumb to know the history of tyranny.

• NoFakeNews May 4, 2021 / 10:10 am

People have been brainwashed by propaganda all over the world for an eternity. It’s no different here in the United States. It is your perception and others that Americans used to be smarter than they are now. Perception is a lot different than reality.

But some people have awakened worldwide and this trend is growing.

11. Pat May 5, 2021 / 11:55 am

Just don’t listen to the, lying media talking heads, republicans, democrrats. medical tyrants, big technocrat tyrant CEO’s, corporate CEO’s or anyone with a platform on big media. Their job is to transition you into the global(ist) world order. Covid19, stimulus checks, muzzle masks, deadly vaccines, covi-passes, carbon taxes, wars, save the planet bullshit, climate change bullshit, race wars, all of that get us into the global order.

I remember Trump making a speech where he said “The united states will never be socialist country”. And then he started doling out stimulus checks just like a socialist would. Trump is a double-speaking liar but so was Obama, Bush, Clinton and now Kamala Harris. One of the main goals of the UN agenda is “world socialism” and we are almost there if enough people don’t push back NOW.

• NoFakeNews May 5, 2021 / 12:29 pm