Labels, Phrases, and Terms to Know in 2020 and Beyond

I have included a list of labels, phrases, and terms that I believe are important to know in the year 2020 and beyond. I have redefined some of them.

Anti-vaxxera person who refuses to vaccinate their children because they believe the medication is more dangerous than the benefits the products allegedly offer.

Anti-vaxxer Label – a creation of the pharmaceutical industry that has been used to identify and discredit any persons or groups that are in opposition to the current vaccine paradigm.

Conspiracy Theorist – a person who questions the statements and official narratives coming from well-known and established liars.

Coronavirus – a type of viral microbe that causes upper respiratory infections and common colds in immunosuppressed human beings and animals. They have been identified and isolated by scientific methodologies and have been known to exist for many decades.

Coronavirus Denier – a label created by the pharmaceutical industry and the planners of the fake world pandemic to shame certain members of the public into believing the official narrative about Covid-19. The label is attached to any person who refuses to accept the idea that the Covid-19 virus is real, a virus that scientists have never isolated or identified.

Covid-19 – Contact Tracing – a systematic way of tracking any persons who have allegedly been exposed or infected by people diagnosed with having Covid-19 by a rigged PCR-test that does not test for the presence of Sars-Cov-2.

Covid-19 – PCR Test – a rigged diagnostic tool that has been armed with genetic stock samples of other known coronaviruses not named Covid-19 as well as other genetic signatures that are thought to be comparable or similar to what COVID-19 might look like if it were to be identified or isolated by scientists. It does not test for the presence of Sars-Cov-2. This test is how the world plandemic was brought to life. It has also fooled members of the medical profession about the authenticity of the virus.

COVID-19 / Sars-Cov-2 – a fictitious novel coronavirus that has never been properly isolated or identified by scientific methodologies. It has allegedly been blamed for the 2020 world pandemic that has shut down the entire planet.

Covidiot – a person who refuses to listen to logic and believes the coronavirus is real even though the microbe has never been isolated, and the PCR tests are unreliable.

Endemic – the term used to describe a disease that regularly exists in a certain community. For example, measles is supposedly no longer endemic in the United States because there has been an absence of reported, continuous measles transmission cases for 12 months or longer. According to government regulatory agencies, the disease is only transmitted in the United States by unvaccinated citizens that visit foreign territories and then bring it back home. These individuals supposedly infect other US citizens that have not been vaccinated.

Epidemic – the term used to describe a disease that has increased its number of reported cases in a community at a rate of one case more than was anticipated by health officials. For example, if a specific community normally expected 5 cases of measles each year based on previously reported health statistics, and suddenly 6 cases were reported, this would be an epidemic.

Outbreak – the term used to describe a disease reported in a community for the first time or not for several years. Or the cases currently being reported are one case higher than previously reported. For example, if a given community has one case of measles reported in a given year and there are normally no cases reported, this would be an outbreak and an epidemic.

Pandemic – the term used to describe a situation where several epidemics are being reported throughout a country, in different countries, or around the world at the same time.

_______________________

The Target List Movie is coming to Amazon Prime!

We’re About to Expose Big Pharma!

$1,500.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU)!!!

DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

We’re only $500.00 away from our goal!

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

Casting and Filming:
The auditions will be held in November 2020 (check updates and cast announcements here), and filming is scheduled for March 2021.

11 thoughts on “Labels, Phrases, and Terms to Know in 2020 and Beyond

1. Joyce Bowen November 1, 2020 / 1:34 am

“Vaccines – synthetically created toxins that attack animal and human immune systems, allowing specifically engineered diseases to spread throughout the worldwide population over time. The vaccine industry regularly creates new diseases (intellectual properties) and then profits from them indefinitely.”

Your best one yet. I’ve found people don’t want to utter this out loud. I do.

It took me until April of this year to figure out what was so troubling about the ‘Vaccine Excipient List’ I had been passing copies of it out along with Prof Exley’s “An aluminium adjuvant in a vaccine is an acute exposure to aluminium”. I still pass those two papers on to folks.

I was so completely thrilled when he wrote it. I felt his article and the ingredient list could be enough to make a crack in the dam of fairy-dust science. But the words wouldn’t come as to why ‘The List’ bothered me so much. Until they did this April, and I sent out an email with this statement:

“These shots were never meant to help at all; they were always meant to hurt. With the influx of these toxic ingredients throughout pharmaceutical products…–it just boggles my mind. I now firmly believe our whole system is so corrupt, murder for profit is commonplace. Now that would make a terrible slogan; now that is too strong—but it’s true. Nixon passed an Act in ’73, allowing medicine to become a for-profit business. There is no profit in healthy people.”

I adore children. I watched how these things damaged my own. Once I put this into words, I could go no place where there was a child for a while. It was all I could do to hold myself back from telling every mother with a child that I saw. I knew it would be fighting a losing battle and hey–I could see myself being banned from my favorite grocery stores.

The fact that families are still suffering what my baby boys and I went through crushes my heart.

• NoFakeNews November 1, 2020 / 7:11 am

Thanks for the feedback, Joyce. I appreciate your sharing everything on the forum.

• Joyce Bowen November 1, 2020 / 8:32 am

I share only to bring awareness.

2. SeeBee November 1, 2020 / 8:37 am

“NoFakeNews – an alternative news website dedicated to providing its readers with original, informative articles and news links worldwide. Our mission is to regularly provide the public with increased access to more reliable and truthful news products that are not always available from traditional media companies.”
    +10000000000

3. Lisa H. November 1, 2020 / 5:35 pm

I have read some of Joyce’s comments here on how vaccines have negatively affected herself and her family. I empathize with her. Vaccines have also negatively affected my son, now an adult. He was diagnosed with autism at age four. In my opinion, an autism diagnosis is a cover up for VACCINE POISONING. Dealing with my son’s behaviors over the years has been exhausting. Medications have only made his situation worse. However, with the love and persistence of our family, he is still able to live at home.

(Dr. Reizer, I have been hesitant to put this on your forum. If you decide not to put this on it, I will understand.)
    I have written a book, “Subtle Sabotage” which includes great detail about how our son’s condition has affected his life and our family life. How his autoimmune system has been shattered and how he has a dysfunctional detox system. His condition is more than a neurological disorder as they describe autism to be.

His condition makes it very easy for me to be convinced covid is a hoax and a set up for the vaccines to come. The people in control do not care whose lives they destroy.

I should add that the first half of my book is about my own struggles of recovering from alcoholism. I have been sober for approximately 30 years. Also, how I came to believe that there are people in this world that are not as they seem to be. Ironically, I wrote this book last year. I never would have thought at the time that things would become so bad.

Currently, my book is on kindle unlimited on Amazon and will be for a few months. I did do the get free five-day promotion, but it is almost over. It ends tonight, November 1st at 11:59pm. It was not originally my plan to put this on nofakenews. I think the recent talk of vaccines has given me an incentive to push my book. It is not about coronavirus, but I hope to dissuade people from getting the vaccines that are coming.

Here is my book link!

4. Kim November 1, 2020 / 6:59 pm

NOW THAT WAS FANTASTIC!! SHARING!!!

5. tim November 1, 2020 / 7:20 pm

Dear Lisa H.

I know you don’t know me from adam, but I’d like to ask a favor. Would you google Doctor … coconut oil … Alzheimer’s … cure … ?

And after you do some reasearch if you give your son one tablespoon of organic, unrefined, raw, untouched by man, organic coconut oil in the am and one tablespoon in the pm you should start noticing a differenct in a week or so and after a year, there should be a considerable difference in his cognitive abilities.

If you do decide to give it a try, would you please let us know if you see any difference in your sons cognitive abilities, or improvement after a week or so ?

I’ve seen data showing organic virgin, unrefined, coconut oil as a possible cure for alzheimer’s and autism. I’d be interested to know if it will help your son. Thanks, and I hope you sell a lot of books.

• Lisa H. November 2, 2020 / 9:16 pm

Thank you Tim. I just noticed your comment here. I have used organic virgin gluten free coconut oil on my autistic son in the past. I still have some in the house. Unfortunately, I had to discontinue with it awhile back because it would give him too much energy. Too much energy means he breaks into places in the house where he gets food he should not have. Also, he becomes more determined to break out of the house. His behavior becomes more unmanageable. I do understand the coconut oil is a good brain food with a lot ot of benefits. But we have to keep my son’s behavior manageable.

• tim November 3, 2020 / 2:32 pm

Got it. I had assumed you probably tried everything under the sun, for your son, This is a list of most of the supplements I take for vaccine injuries, heart damage, and other permanent disabilities from work, and the USN that I have. Perhaps some of this can help ?

In every case possible, the product is ORGANIC and or derived from whole food, or both. I take these daily, most but not all, twice a day.

Vitamins (am only. with good diet only one every other day)
        72 Trace Minerals (liquid)
        Probiotic (first thing in am with water on empty stomach, can raise the immune system by 70%)
        B12 (sublingual) am only

Lungs
        Lymphatic System
        Candida Yeast
        Parasite
        Endocrine / Exocrine Systems

Additional Supplements

Serrapeptase Enzyme (silk worm)
        Telomerase Enzyme (anti aging enzyme, repairs damaged telomeres.
        Olive Leaf Max
        Arjuna caps / tea

I’ve been “curing” my disabilities for over 40 years now, putting only organic in or on my body, and I’m still havind symptoms, but it sure helps a lot. Putting the nutrition in and taking the toxins out it working for me. Perhaps some things I mentioned above, if you have not already tried, will help ? Prays to you and yours.

6. Lisa November 3, 2020 / 5:45 pm

Thanks for your input Tim!

• tim November 4, 2020 / 10:49 am

No, thank youuuuuuuu Lisa. 🙂 Let us know if anything helps ?