May I have your attention, please?

May I have your attention, please? What I am writing in this post is essential, and I want to make sure that readers comprehend the following words accurately.

What I and others like me running alternative media websites do daily comes with significant risk. That risk has multiplied 100 times or more over the past 20 months. I am not overly dramatic when I write that this is not an easy website to keep up and run. The time alone required to make all of what you see and read on NoFakeNews come to fruition is challenging.

I spend on average 50 — 60 hours per week writing content and doing maintenance work on the website without receiving any compensation whatsoever. I field questions on and offline and try to answer plenty of emails and other messages that come my way to the best of my abilities.

A friend of mine recently asked me why I continue to publish NoFakeNews in its current format. He’s an Internet-savvy person who explained that he could take my platform to an entirely new level of performance. According to this individual, I could become “financially independent” if I let him make a few minor adjustments to how I run the domain.

I told my friend that I am not running NoFakeNews to make money and that I have never monetized the platform and do not plan to do so in the future. He arched his eyes upward and asked, “Why in the world do you commit to doing all this work (50 — 60 hours per week) and get nothing in return?”

I explained that I do get things in return, which is more important to me than money. Some things in life need to be done regardless of whether or not money is exchanged for the work performed.

I am a primary healthcare provider who owns a license to practice my professional discipline. In the United States, the license I have is precious. I routinely work fifteen hours each week seeing patients and am compensated very well for my time and expertise.

Ironically, I receive no monetary compensation for my hours writing and producing articles on NoFakeNews. Everything, in the end, seems to balance itself out.

I write and write and write articles because I, like others, am trying to save lives. That’s what NoFakeNews is all about. That is why I spend all hours of the day trying to wake up and inform people about worldly machinations — to save lives! I can assure you that I don’t write the articles I write to improve my professional image in my community or improve my professional resume.

Many people have labeled me as a conspiracy theorist, a nut, a lunatic, a pseudo-scientific practitioner, and some other labels that I will refrain from publishing. I think that you probably understand what I am writing.

This morning, I received two separate emails from visitors asking me why I miscommunicated that The Target List movie was free on Amazon Prime when it costs $3.99 for an eleven-minute film. One of the authors wanted to know why he should pay $3.99 for a short film when he could buy a full-length one for the same price.

It took me about two hours to calm down before I replied to the senders of the emails because I was incensed. Calmly, I explained that sometimes people need to do things regardless of the costs and time involved.

I also explained that there’s a more significant agenda concerning The Target List film than the purchase price to watch the movie.

If you frequent this website and have not rented or watched the film, ask yourself why? What are you waiting for? If you are not going to become a part of the solution to what is happening in the world, please do not visit NoFakeNews. Please don’t complain about the price of a movie to me in an anonymous email. I have more important things to do with my time than answering stupid questions about the price of a movie! That’s the way I feel about it.

This article is not meant to be directed to 99 percent of the people who frequent NoFakeNews. Your support of the website and everything else has been phenomenal over the years. And for that, I thank all of you.

_____________________________________

The Target List Movie: Our Success is in Your Hands!

WWW.THETARGETLISTMOVIE.COM

My goal is to educate the public about the machinations in organized medicine and the pharmaceutical industrial complex. One film is not going to change the world overnight. But one film can be a starting point for waking up and alerting people about corruption. We have to start somewhere, and doing so through the medium of motion pictures is a great place to begin.

To continue our creative mission, we need people like the visitors who come to NoFakeNews to spend $3.99 and eleven minutes to help the project grow legs and become the success we have envisioned.

If possible, please rate the film on the official IMDB page as well as the platform you purchase or rent the movie from. (Thank you so much!)

_________________________________________

Buy or Rent the Movie from Vimeo

Buy or Rent the Movie from ReelHouse

Buy the Movie from Amazon Prime

12 thoughts on “May I have your attention, please?

1. tim August 17, 2021 / 3:32 pm

Hey Doctor Reizer.
    The haters are at it again.
    And there always will be haters, etc.
    That’s exactly the time when I remind myself I cannot control what people “email” or “speak” or “write” and just hit the delete button and delete it. Like swatting dirt off your shoulders, and moving on.
    Don’t pay attention to morons who don’t know what they are talking about.
    Sounds like you allowed yourself to get angry, and then allowed yourself to not be angry. That way you’re in control of your feelings, not them.
    Good job.
    You have selflessly run your web site without asking for support and without adds all over your site and so on like all the other sites.
    So if once in awhile you ask for money for good causes and someone has a problem with that, you know you can’t control that and do not need to waste your time with such types, your above that.
    You serve the human race because of the love in your heart for them, haters serve hate which is exactly what they will receive in return.
    So you will receive love Doctor Reizer, and they will receive hate. Keep that in mind next time a hater contacts you, then hit the delete button. hehe
    Stay strong, keep the faith.
    bro tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews August 17, 2021 / 3:38 pm

Thanks for the support, Tim! 😀

• tim August 17, 2021 / 5:52 pm

No thanks necessary sir, but thanks anyway 🙂

• Lisa August 17, 2021 / 4:43 pm

Ditto on Tim’s comment!

2. tim August 17, 2021 / 3:34 pm

Angels can fly cause they take themselves lightly,
    They are never offended, no not even slightly.

Though insults and slander are thrown their way,
    They never take notice, not one single day.

They just keep going down that strait and narrow path,
    To receive their exaltation and to stay from God’s wrath.

Through life’s trials and tribulations, they have no expectations,
    They continue on with their goal of salvation.

They live a righteous life and shy away from sin,
    They go on their way each day and endure to the end.

And though they have a choice, they have free agency,
    They choose to do the right, what may come and what may be.

Angels always put others first and they never boast,
    They remember the solemnity of eternity, and their God, their Host.

They know they cannot live by bread alone,
    And that their brother Jesus for the world’s sins did atone.

They have all the fruits of the Spirit,
    Love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness and faith.

And even though they must leave the presence of their father,
    To return to him they just can’t wait.

To them, every man is their brother, every woman their sister too,
    No matter what they say to them, no matter what they do.

They always seek the pure love of Christ, that love called charity,
    And do whatever may be right, whatever’s fair to be.

They know with all their soul that they are the children of God,
    They hold on to everything virtuous, they hold on to the iron rod.

And they know that they are Gods elect, they are the chosen one’s,
    And they’ll never stray from that path no matter what may come.

And wouldn’t you be surprised to know after all you say and do,
    That the angel I’ve been talking about, just happens to be you.
    tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews August 17, 2021 / 3:37 pm

Thanks, Tim! 👍😀

3. sandy edwards August 17, 2021 / 3:52 pm

They can rent it for $1.99 if they can’t afford 3.99? Seems like a very small amount to be bitching about. And why bother writing to tell you this? Tim is totally right. There are always gonna be haters. Dr. Reizer, I really liked the movie and was happy to pay $3.99. I think 99% of your followers probably agree.

• NoFakeNews August 17, 2021 / 4:10 pm

Agreed! I was upset for a few moments when I first looked at my email box and saw the messages. I know that 99% of the readers here fully support what I am trying to accomplish. Perhaps, I should have deleted the emails and not written the post, but I am human and needed to get this off my chest. 🤣

Thanks for your support of NoFakeNews, Sandy!

• tim August 17, 2021 / 6:05 pm

You did exactly what you were suppose to do sir. As you know, when you put the words on paper, you can somehow “release” what you wanted to get off your chest, and then you’re good to go ?
        Although I can’t call myself a writer, I do the same thing with texts, or letters and so on. I feel better after putting it on paper.
        You had to get it off your chest because you are human.
        As you know sir, it’s okay to feel feelings, that’s what being human is all about, as long as we take responsibility for them, and own them, and know that we CAN control them,,, with our thoughts.
        As you think, so shall you be. The smartest person to walk this earth said that.
        This site is a good “sounding board” for us to express our thoughts, truths, and even our feelings and frustrations, trials and tribulations. That’s what makes it such an awesome site, sir.
        tim 🙂

4. Lisa August 17, 2021 / 4:41 pm

Some people do not understand the meaning of being selfless, John. And asking for a small contribution towards a better cause is no big deal. Although, I have no doubt that you would prefer to ask nothing if it would accomplish your goal.
    Plus, an honest rating for the pilot would be helpful from supporters, too. People react to media type entertainment that send out a message. And The Target List is a stepping stone towards getting that message out.

“Magic happens when you don’t give up, even though you want to.

The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart.”

“Never underestimate your light. It may be your light that leads others out of darkness.”

By Unknown

Hope you got it out of your system, John. We are here for you! 😀

• NoFakeNews August 17, 2021 / 4:56 pm

It’s all gone, Lisa! 🤣
      Thanks for the millionth time for all your support.

• Lisa August 17, 2021 / 6:05 pm