Truth is a Lie

Van Robison

Not only is truth a lie, but right is wrong, evil is good, good is evil, and love is hate. Welcome to the world of communism. America is under assault by very sinister sources. The powers of darkness are attempting to destroy human civilization.

What gain to these monsters of genocide is their satanic mass-murder of humanity? These sources in power over society are psychopaths who are insane. In reality, there is no gain. All of these satanic human beings will pass from this life, and there is no gain to them personally. Are they simply idiots, or is there something else at stake here that I am missing?

________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming Soon!

Help Me Expose Big Pharma

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List pilot movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

Click Here to Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT

The Story:

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, the four members of the research team are targeted by an assassin hired by the big pharma. Two researchers escape the attack, only to find themselves on the killer’s target list.

Screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Based on the novel by John Reizer

15 thoughts on “Truth is a Lie

1. Sonja April 25, 2021 / 10:12 am

they think they will live forever.

2. tim April 25, 2021 / 11:22 am

Satan and his followers are miserable and seek for all of Gods children to be miserable like them,
    That is their objective and they “feed” on the misery they create in human’s lives.

The best way to get back at satan and the 1% is to BE HAPPY, SMILE, LAUGH, HUG, KISS, AND LOVE GOD, YOUR NEIGHBOR, AND YOURSELF UNCONDITIONALLY !!!
    This is the path to love and perfect love will cast out all fear from your life.

2 Nephi 2:18
    18 And because he had fallen from heaven, and had become miserable forever, he sought also the misery of all mankind. Wherefore, he said unto Eve, yea, even that old serpent, who is the devil, who is the father of all lies, wherefore he said: Partake of the forbidden fruit, and ye shall not die, but ye shall be as God, knowing good and evil.

3. tim April 25, 2021 / 11:35 am

“They” are going to have to figure out how to have martial law declared in the US, so then they can take away our guns. Coming soon to a theater near you.

4. Lisa April 25, 2021 / 11:41 am

They are darkness, and the dark only gain by devouring the light! They have no soul growth or ascension of consciousness. Positivity and high vibrations disrupt their evil intentions, and they to dispose of it.
    Our light and love is the greatest weapon we have against them!

• tim April 25, 2021 / 8:57 pm

Well said truths sister Lisa. Nailed it.
      tim 🙂

• Lisa April 25, 2021 / 9:43 pm

Thanks Tim 🙂

But to correct my typo, and they “aim” to dispose of it.

5. sandy edwards April 25, 2021 / 12:28 pm

Yes, if more people don’t start getting the vaccine they are going to have to do something You knows what that may be?? .I am going to tell you what the Governor of NC said last Friday in his news conference about Covid-19. First he gave the new statistics which have gone down a lot. Then he went on to say that he was very hopeful that we could almost fully open back up on June 1st, 2021, in one month. BUT, he added that “WE MUST ALL GET THE VACCINE IN ORDER TO FULLY OPEN BY THEN”. Another words he is a lying ahole and just wants to increase the amount of people getting the kill shot as much as possible. If you really listen to these nuts and read between the lines you see what’s really going on. They are hiding all the deaths and things that have happened from the vaccines as much as they can but it’s a huge number of people having horrible side effects. People are so desperate to get back to normal that they don’t realize that normal is NOT COMING BACK! . We will never be allowed to go without masks again.

• NoFakeNews April 25, 2021 / 2:46 pm

You are spot-on, Sandy. These elected public servants are lying through their teeth about adverse effects associated with the vaccines and about reopening like before the psyop began.

• karla April 25, 2021 / 7:00 pm

Fox news appeared puzzled by the vaccine “hesitant” – that word should be deniers. Anyhow she appeared to feel sorry stating
        ‘we need to educate them”

• NoFakeNews April 25, 2021 / 7:39 pm

Mainstream media people are trying like crazy to convince as many people as possible to receive the vaccines. This is the job the mainstream media has been assigned to perform.

Turn them off, including FOX News, because they are lying daily!

• sandy edwards April 26, 2021 / 6:39 am

I don’t think FOX news is one bit surprised about anything. All mainstream media know what is going on and are in on this. They are just as culpable as the ones that give the shot and the ones at the top giving orders.

• tim April 25, 2021 / 9:03 pm

Smart girl sister Sandy.

No one should buy into the propaganda crap;
      ” The vaccine will save the world. ”
      “The vaccine is the worlds salvation.”
      “Everyone must be vaccinated now.”

It’s not the worlds salvation, it’s a devils brew and the worlds dooooom.
      tim 🙂

6. Lisa April 25, 2021 / 1:48 pm

My non-disability son’s girlfriend got her first shot, and posted it with her showing her proud bandaid. My son, thankfully did not. The girlfriend received some interesting comments:

“Got my second one yesterday. Side effects today…sigh”

“I’ve heard the second one is more notorious for that so I’m bracing myself.”

“The second one took me out for 2 days. I could barely move to go pee. 😂”

“I got Moderna. I heard people are having more of a reaction with that vs Pfizer.
    Either way I’m glad I got it.”

“I got the Moderna shot, and other than a sore arm, no bad side effects at all.”

“I got the Pfizer, I feel like I might have a moderate headache but that happens with the flu shot for me too. I feel anything is better than covid.”

“I’m on day 2 after my second one and it’s been misery! I had a headache prior to getting it but now it’s a full on almost paralyzing migraine.”

• NoFakeNews April 25, 2021 / 2:43 pm

It’s mind-boggling that people can be so stupid. The masses have been conditioned by the controlling powers to anticipate becoming sick after receiving the bioweapons and yet most people knowing they will become ill still elect to receive the shots.

Thanks for sharing, Lisa.