Dr. Judy Mikovits: How the COVID-19 Vaccines Kill People

Click Here to Watch Video!

________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming Soon!

Help Me Expose Big Pharma

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List pilot movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

Click Here to Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT

The Story:

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, the four members of the research team are targeted by an assassin hired by the big pharma. Two researchers escape the attack, only to find themselves on the killer’s target list.

Screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Based on the novel by John Reizer

8 thoughts on “Dr. Judy Mikovits: How the COVID-19 Vaccines Kill People

1. tim April 21, 2021 / 12:16 pm

Auto immune diseases, immortalized cells (cancer,) peanuts, etc. to create allergies / asthma, etc. Nano tech that does … heavens knows what , geo engineering, geo mutations, the list is to long to list, and they are lining up like a bunch of zombies saying thank you, can I have another. It’s a crying shame, it really is. They are unknowingly committing suicide by vaccine.

• NoFakeNews April 21, 2021 / 2:10 pm

It is mind-boggling and frustrating, Tim, to watch so many people line up to receive poison in their bodies.

2. sandy edwards April 21, 2021 / 1:20 pm

Wonder what’s up with all the scratching around the nose and face. Very distracting. She is a brilliant doctor that has been vilified.

• NoFakeNews April 21, 2021 / 2:06 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Sandy.

• tim April 23, 2021 / 11:36 am

I’ve seen that behavior in Psych patients on the Psych Ward at Balboa Hospital where I worked when I was in the Navy, in “speed freaks” and “opium” addicts but maybe it’s an alergic reaction to something she took ? I noticed it to, and was wondering about it. I know what she is saying is the truth, you just have to look past the “scratching.”
      🙂

3. Lisa April 21, 2021 / 2:09 pm

I am not a scientific person myself, so listening to Judy Mikovits explain about how animal genes intertwine with human genes, and how it destroys our immune systems is educational.
    The childhood vaccines certainly destroyed my son’ s immune system. Autism? Baloney!
    He is 25 years old with celiac disease, and primarily non-verbal. He cannot communicate to me when he has a gut ache. Which in nearly everytime after he eats. He starts his hand flapping and agitating noise making. He chews items up continuely. Recently, my markers are all missing their tips. I forgot to put them away the other day.
    On real bad days it’s intense, and he will grab my nick knacks or whatever he can get his hands on and throw it. A couple of times it has been the tv. And if I cannot help him in time with his pain, then I am next in line to get bruised.
    My dogs know his sounds too. They will be right on my tail to hide in the bathroom with me.
    Anyway, a little venting there. But that is an example of how these vaccines can destroy an immune system. My son also seems to have no natural detox system. Toxins in artificial sweeteners etc. will morph him into a lacrimating (extreme welting and watering of the eyes, not tears), and repetitive movement, obsessive compulsive mess.
    My son does not cry, despite his misery. I have never seen him cry.
    Important to note, when his digestive system is at peace, then he is at peace and could not be a sweeter guy! Unfortunately, there is never any consistency with that.
    And apparently, this false diagnose of autism in children was not enough destruction for the evil ones.
    It is now everyone and the entire world!

• NoFakeNews April 21, 2021 / 2:55 pm

It’s okay to vent here, Lisa. 😀 Thanks for sharing your experiences with your son on the forum. I have read your book, Subtle Sabotage, and was aware of some of your son’s struggles. Hang in there.

• Lisa April 21, 2021 / 3:19 pm