I Know What You’re Thinking

I know what the average person in America is thinking — our government would never harm the good people it allegedly represents.

The average person might also be thinking — Why would so many different sovereign nations throughout the world pledge allegiance to a global government that has constructed a genocidal plot to cull the world’s population?

The answer is because a bunch of maniacs at the top of a pyramidal hierarchy are running the earth show and have been doing so for a lengthy period.

We are witnessing a modern-day global eugenics operation. It’s something similar to what happened during World War II. But the genocidal process currently unfolding right in front of our eyes is far more extensive and significant than what happened in the 1940s.

Do you think I am kidding or overreacting? If you do, the controlling powers have you right where they intended for you to be at this exact time in history.

The average person cannot fathom the idea that evil people are running the world behind the scenes and out of public view. But evil people are running the world behind the scenes, and they have been planning what is currently underway for decades.

These monsters have planned the deaths of billions of people who are only now beginning to die. The premeditated murders of billions upon billions of people will happen unless those individuals who are sleepwalking through life wake up.

Understand what I am writing here. This website is not for your daily entertainment. I am not making money publishing the articles on this forum. If we don’t get more people to comprehend the seriousness of what is transpiring throughout the world — society, and the planet we have known since our earliest memories will cease to exist!

Help me wake up more people. I know it’s tiring, frustrating, and a pain in the arse, but we have our backs against a frightening wall.

It’s now or never!

_______________________________

We Reject the Official Narrative About the COVID-19 World Pandemic

SIGN THE PETITION — CLICK HERE!

________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming Soon!

Help Me Expose Big Pharma

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT

The Story:

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, the four members of the research team are targeted by an assassin hired by the big pharma. Two researchers escape the attack, only to find themselves on the killer’s target list.

Screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Based on the novel by John Reizer

12 thoughts on “I Know What You’re Thinking

1. karla April 15, 2021 / 6:34 pm

Beware of DARPA {defense advanced research} They along with Gates funding have made the covid devices and implants to come. They have a covid implant that moniter all your body processes and alerts you before you get the noticable covid symptoms. At nextgov.com they have AI to moniter how close you are to others and if you were in contact with an infected. And the defense dept has a new nanoparticle vax. DR Carrie Madej warned they would have nanoparticles nano robots in vax that moniter body processes to phone via 5G Gates patent 060606 ties these body processes to cryptocurrency award.

• NoFakeNews April 15, 2021 / 9:10 pm

Thanks for sharing, Karla! 🙂

2. karla April 15, 2021 / 6:36 pm

At nextgov.com the air force and special ops will combat covid “disinformation”

• NoFakeNews April 15, 2021 / 9:10 pm

Thanks, Karla! 🙂

3. Lisa April 15, 2021 / 8:08 pm

I think a great way to wake up more people is to lead them to nofakenews.net by promoting the website on a decal or apparel.

John, in addition to the car magnets that I had made awhile back, I had caps made with your website on it recently too. They have come in. I will send you pics.

I will also provide the company’s website here. There are many different items to choose from and you can design your own project right on the website. And they post delivery.

bgdecalandapparel.com

This company is already familiar with the nofakenews.net website because of my own orders. And because it is in my own area, and I able to pick up my own orders myself.

And although our Wisconsin mask mandate lifted recently, most places are still displaying their mask required signs. But when I picked up my caps, I noticed they had taken their sign down. And the woman was not wearing a mask as she did when I picked up the car magnets. Maybe she checked out that nofakenews.net website that I was promoting and are on our side now too. Who knows! 🙂

• NoFakeNews April 15, 2021 / 9:09 pm

Thank you, Lisa, for going above and beyond the call of duty regarding the promotion of this website. I appreciate your help in waking up as many people as possible. 😀

4. One zany granny! April 16, 2021 / 3:26 am

I woke a sleeper yesterday! I asked her if she had seen the movie The Matrix and Men in Black etc and she lit up and said Yes. I said “Those movies are true”. Having never watched any of those movies myself I let her tell me all about them. Then I related similarities to what is happening now. I could almost see her brain cells unravelling. She said “Fucking hell. Which is exactly what state the world is in right now!

5. sandy edwards April 16, 2021 / 7:39 am

I am fresh out of ideas at this point. Contacting our legislators is like talking to a wall. Most have been paid off and are keeping quiet. We still have to try by engaging people when we are out and about. Also, Lisa’s idea of decals, hats, bumper stickers is a good one T-shirts would be good too. We should think about having stickers that say Boycott China along with the NoFakenews website. And keep praying.

6. tim April 16, 2021 / 11:27 am

20 ¶ Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
    Isaiah CH 5:20
    When Evil Appears Good and Good Appears Evil
    By Elder Quentin L. Cook
    Of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles
    From a devotional address, “A Banquet of Consequences: The Cumulative Result of All Choices,” given at Brigham Young University on February 7, 2017. For the full address, visit speeches.byu.edu.
    How the adversary tries to mischaracterize and undermine the blessings of living according to the Father’s plan.
    One of the most cunning aspects of the adversary’s efforts to thwart our Father in Heaven’s plan of happiness is his deceitful teaching that there is no evil influence or devil (see 2 Nephi 28:22) and his attempt to redefine evil as good and good as evil, darkness as light and light as darkness, and bitter as sweet and sweet as bitter! (see 2 Nephi 15:20).
    This is sometimes called a paradigm shift—“when the usual way of thinking about or doing something is replaced by a new and different way,”1 thus portraying things to be exactly the opposite of what they really are. In his classic novel The Screwtape Letters, C. S. Lewis wrote from a senior devil’s point of view. Lewis inverted traditional values using irony and satire to make evil appear good and good appear evil.2
    In this vein, I had a provocative meeting with an internationally recognized advertising expert a few months ago. We were discussing the influence of evil and the consequences of bad choices.
    He envisioned an interesting hypothetical account of Lucifer meeting with an advertising agency. The adversary described his dilemma: he and his followers had rebelled and rejected the Father’s plan and had come to understand that they could not prevail against God. Lucifer understood that while the Father’s plan was about joy and happiness, his own plan resulted in grief and misery. The problem, Lucifer explained to the ad executive, was how to attract followers.
    It was determined that Lucifer’s only hope of success was to achieve a paradigm shift or values inversion—in other words, to characterize the Father’s plan as resulting in grief and misery and Lucifer’s plan as resulting in joy and happiness.
    This hypothetical meeting serves a useful purpose. The truth is, not only do the enemies of the Father’s plan attempt to undermine the doctrine and principles of the plan, but they also attempt to mischaracterize the blessings that flow from the plan. Their basic effort is to make that which is good, righteous, and joyful seem miserable.
    I will discuss some of the adversary’s efforts to mischaracterize and undermine the blessings of living according to the Father’s plan.
    (con’t)

7. tim April 16, 2021 / 11:33 am

Thank you, can I have another ?

Pfizer CEO Says The Fully Vaccinated Will ‘Likely’ Need A 3rd Shot Within 12 monthshttps://newspunch.com/pfizer-ceo-says-the-fully-vaccinated-will-likely-need-a-3rd-shot-within-12-months/

8. Jack April 17, 2021 / 2:18 pm

hi Doctor,
    are the laws that the congress passed to shield vaccine makers from liability unconstitutional and if they are, how can we get them taken down. If the supreme court won’t do it, who will?

• NoFakeNews April 17, 2021 / 3:25 pm

That’s a good question, Jack. I guess it depends on how the SCOTUS rules on a given policy.

If the SCOTUS doesn’t rule it unconstitutional, I don’t think anyone can.