An Important Message From the Editor!

I am writing this post to let readers know that if communications are interrupted during the next several days, I will resume posting articles and related content as soon as possible. I am not sure if martial law will be implemented or if the Internet will be operational. According to some of the sources, I have been following, there’s a possibility that something big might be happening soon.

I am tired of posting video presentations that are saying the same thing day after day. I have posted one such video on NoFakeNews and wrote a post about what Simon Parkes has claimed is about to take place. I have just finished listening to a few other sources that are making similar statements.

If what these people are claiming is true, we should see something drastic happen by January 20th. If nothing happens, we will know this information has been thrown our way to disinform the public.

THINGS TO REMEMBER IF MARTIAL LAW IS IMPLEMENTED!

1. Do not take the vaccine!
  2. Do not panic and keep yourself and your loved ones protected from large crowds if possible.
  3. Have some food and water on hand for at least a week or so.
  4. Try to stay inside or near your home and out of harm’s way if at all possible.
  5. Try to ascertain where you can get the most reliable information about what is happening. It won’t be from the mainstream news companies if they are up and running.

I feel guilty about publishing content that might turn out to be misleading to our readers. On the other hand, I would also feel guilty about not publishing materials that might be important to reveal for everybody. Either way, I am presented with an awkward situation where I might be unintentionally misinforming many people visiting this website. I am presently caught in a situation where I am unsure if the materials I am writing about and reporting on are truthful or not.

SUMMARY:

We should always be cautious about what we grab hold of in our lives. Sometimes, we put ourselves and loved ones at serious risk because we become too consumed with things that are too negative and potentially injurious to our wellbeing.

As you read through the posts on this website, be sure to insulate yourself from potential harm. A lot of the content I write about here is heavy material. It can potentially suck the life out of you if you’re not careful. The world is a lot different than what we have been led to believe!

It’s still important to be aware of what is happening and the machinations constantly taking place. But you might need to take a break once in a while from constantly reading and watching negative articles and videos. I won’t be offended if that’s the case. You can always jump back on NoFakeNews at a later date.

An electrician often handles dangerous wires that contain deadly electricity. As long as the electrician takes proper precautions and wears special gloves that insulate him or her from the electric current, there is no chance of the person getting shocked.

As you read the articles I am writing, insulate yourself. I am not trying to promote fear and negativity. Unfortunately, there’s a lot of negative stuff happening throughout the world, and it’s important to know the truth and be informed about this information.

While it is important to understand the world we live in, it’s equally important to take the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your loved ones. Try to create balance in your life no matter what the circumstances might be, and try not to panic. Human beings make the worst mistakes when they are afraid.

11 thoughts on “An Important Message From the Editor!

1. Kenneth T. January 12, 2021 / 12:27 am

I don’t believe this martial law scenario will come to pass.
    I do believe there’s a lot of smoke blowing our way.
    Many people say “where there is smoke, there is fire.” – – I say “not always”
    Still it may be a good idea to be vigilant… if that’s what you want

• NoFakeNews January 12, 2021 / 9:00 am

Thanks, Kenneth! You may be spot on with your analysis of the situation. Time will tell us for sure. 🙂

2. Lisa January 12, 2021 / 2:45 am

John, despite the sometimes draining information that we receive here on no fake news, I would feel even more drained without it. The support that we have given one another here is irreplaceable, even when we do not completely agree. There have been bonds developed here.
    You also seem to have growing support here by looking at the increasing numbers on the petition.
    There really is no where else we can so honestly learn about our situation at hand than at nofakenews. I realize that you are human and that there may be times when your information or the information you receive from others may not be accurate.
    However, with that being said, it is understandable that you would seek a break. It probably is exhausting for you sometimes. Maybe you could post occasionally, instead of daily. I do not know how it all works.
    I am literally a stronger person than I was before because of you and the nofakenews team. I would never have been able to walk through my grocery store or anywhere else not wearing a mask. I was even rewarded in a small way by that kind masked lady who gave me that $14.00 coupon the other day. She saw a strength in me, and I have sensed it from others as well! I thank you for that.
    I hope I will not lose that feeling of empowerment in the future.
    Any sunken feelings I have had come from our bleak world that we are currently living in. But I am just fine, John. I hope I did not scare you with my talk of other worldly books Especially given some of the information I share in my own book about myself. That was thirty years ago, come this February 17th.. My 30th sobriety birthday.
    I hope I will still be able talk to you about “The Target List”. Hopefully, nothing will happen to the internet service. How would people be able to spend all that money on Amazon!
    It is interesting that I am writing this during the night. I do not normally do that. I only pick up my tablet during the night when I am getting vibes that something is amiss.
    I actually had a very pleasant night last night! So this is different.
    I hope and pray martial law does not go into effect and that we all survive this!
    I am getting weepy as I write this. I love you John for all you do, and the whole gang here at nofakenews! 🙂

• NoFakeNews January 12, 2021 / 9:14 am

Lisa,

Thank you for your support of this website and of course, The Target List. I have no plans to stop publishing content here. The movie is going on as planned. You are a part of that project.

This will not be the end of the world. If the Internet goes down, it will not be forever. As you said, big companies earn money through the worldwide web. It will come back online.

I wanted our readers to know what I was thinking concerning everything currently being reported and I didn’t want people to make bad decisions if there is an interruption of communication services for a few days or weeks.

I can assure you more articles will be published on NoFakeNews. Maybe even later today. 😀

• Lisa January 12, 2021 / 9:46 am

Whew! Thank you John. 😀

3. Ed Stenerson January 12, 2021 / 6:59 am

I want to thank you Dr.Reizer. Who is to know what each hour or day holds for this world. I believe your readers also appreciate all of your content. There are so many things being manipulated around us all on a daily basis we all have to use our God given discernment on what we feel is actually happening around us.

• NoFakeNews January 12, 2021 / 8:57 am

You are welcome, Ed! I appreciate your feedback. 🙂

I will continue to write and publish posts on the website until it is impossible to do so. I felt it was necessary to write this last post in case there is an interruption of Internet and communication services.

4. sandy edwards January 12, 2021 / 10:22 am

Dr. Reizer,

Thanks for reminding us all what we should do just in case. It always helps to get a little refresher.

I hope you and your Wife are prepared and have your supplies ready just in case. I managed to find a crank lantern that also uses solar and batteries to go along with my candles and flashlights. Be safe and i guess we will all just see what happens.

Sandy

5. tim January 12, 2021 / 12:50 pm

Awesome advise and info as usual Doctor. Thank you for that.
    I especially love your advise on fear.
    As I have mentioned many times,

Behold, I speak with boldness, having authority from God; and I fear not what man can do; for perfect love casteth out all fear.
    Moroni 8:16

I reiterate our good Doctor. Throw caution to the wind, but be of good courage, we need not fear.

At the end of that long testimony from that brave woman, who is now a warrior rather than a victim, spoke of “light” beings who would appear to her in times of great torture or duress. And others she had spoken with also said they were visited by beings of light.

The scriptures are filled with stories of the ministering of Angels of the Lord, and Jesus Christ himself who appeared to many throughout history and time.

I have read many stories of NDE’s, 99% of which talk about being met at the end of the tunnel by beings of light. Sometimes God or Jesus Christ would meet, embrace and comfort them.

And what was even more awesome is what she said about these beings of light that would appear from time to time. When they did, those worshipping satan, had no power over them. They became powerless. The “spells” they would try to cast would fail, they “knew” they had no power when these beings were around.

That’s because good will always destroy evil. As far as I can tell, all who are on this site are good people, with good hearts. Your good hearts will ALWAYS WIN, in the end 🙂

I believe our good Doctor is right. Something big is happening. I don’t know about you, but I’ve never seen what’s happening today on earth, in our history. I think this is a first. That’s why it is so hard to figure out what’s going to happen in our near future, or in 8 days.

All the deep state governments neck deep in greed, corruption, drugs, human trafficking, experimentations, pedophiles, plandemics, frankenstein vaccines, evil human sacrifices, fraud, murders, and the suppression of truths, technology, UFO’s, natural cures, and freedom of choice. ALL in plain site, for all the world to see.

I have a feeling a tornado of good is going to wipe out a world filled with bad. One can only hope. Water, check. Food, check. Emergency gear, check. Protection, check. Bug out bag, check. Good to go.

No matter what happens, my brothers and sisters, stay strong, and keep the faith. This too shall pass, and one day we will see the light at the end of the tunnel, and live together again.
    tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews January 12, 2021 / 1:06 pm

Thanks, Tim! I remain prepared for tough times while hoping for the best and a positive outcome for all the good people who walk this planet.

• tim January 12, 2021 / 2:05 pm

Thank you Doctor. That’s the best we can do. I’m exactly the same way. Hope for the best, BUT prepare for the worse. Hang onto your hat. It’s gona get very windy. And we have the best seats in the house . hehe 🙂