Fiona Barnett’s Eyes Wide Open, updated, Lockdown Edition

This is important information that will help readers have a better understanding of what is happening behind the scenes, and why it is so difficult to clean up the swamp. The swamp is deep, and the more you look, the worse it appears.

— Dr. Reizer

cathy fox blog on child abuse

Fiona has updated her book Eyes Wide Open and the new edition is what she calls a Lockdown Edition 2020 Jun Fiona BarnettEyes Wide Open Lockdown Edition  [1] pdf

It is available for free as a pdf from this link [1]

It is of course also available on her blog 2020 Jun  21 Fiona Barnett Eyes Wide Open Lockdown Edition[15]

I have taken the opportunity to bring nearly all the posts that I have written about her, as well as Fiona’s that I have reblogged into a list for easy access.

• 2015 Nov 30 My Story Fiona Barnett – “Hang on for the Ride” [14]
  • 2018 Sept 8 Fiona Barnett’s ITNJ Testimony [8]
  • 2018 July 28 Witness Statement by Fiona Barnett – Child Sexual Abuse [10]
  • 2018 Nov 8  Alice in Wonderland and Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming[2] Unpacked
  • 2018 Aug 22 Fiona Barnett’s Recent Interviews

View original post 1,697 more words

8 thoughts on “Fiona Barnett’s Eyes Wide Open, updated, Lockdown Edition

1. sandy edwards January 11, 2021 / 5:25 pm

You’re right. I guess I wanted to try and forget about all that stuff and buy into this idea of being saved. When you know about this it’s very easy to put it in a box in the back of your mind and hope you never have to open it again. But, now it’s open and I am back to where I was before. This world is driving me crazy. My eyes are open though and I know that there is no way Donald Trump or any one person can drain the swamp. This is Evil against good and perfect timing for the media to redo Stephen King’s “The Stand”. We have a long hard road ahead.

• NoFakeNews January 11, 2021 / 8:49 pm

It would seem to be a tall order for any group to clean up the corruption and take out the psychopaths that exist and manage the human herd.

2. tim January 11, 2021 / 6:51 pm

Just watched her testimony. Heavy stuff. Billie Graham ? Pres. Nixon ? Insane !
    But she sure drops a dime on all the govs around the world.
    What a brave woman. We need to pray they don’t shut her up permanently and she becomes another victim on the 1%’s hit list.
    And when it’s world wide, and so deep in the swamp, how do you stop it ?
    All the players are the top dogs on the ladder and are untouchable.

• NoFakeNews January 11, 2021 / 8:41 pm

It certainly brings into focus what humanity is up against. The sickos and psychos are deeply embedded in all areas of government worldwide.

• tim January 11, 2021 / 10:55 pm

Agreed. And if she disappears, then they don’t care if the world see’s their crimes anymore. They know they are above the law. If Trump really did invoke Insurrectin Act, then he may be able to clean out the swamp after all. I think Trump just may be an ace up our sleeve that the 1% hates.

3. tim January 11, 2021 / 7:09 pm

Follow up on my comment about Trump invoking Insurrection Act. . .
    Go to this web page
    Go down to the video that says:
    Trump signed the insurrection act General Flinn
    Go to 6:26 min. of the video where he ( This is that same guy, so don’t know if this is for real or not. ) says:
    Trump signed the insurrection act …
    Here’s another one that looks like it came from Trump himself just before Parler was shut down.
    Pan down and you will see what I mean. He says he will remain Pres until the bad guys are in jail.
    Don’t know if that one is real either. We will know for sure in 9 days.

• NoFakeNews January 11, 2021 / 8:35 pm

Thanks for sharing, Tim! 🙂

4. Lisa January 11, 2021 / 10:10 pm

Hi guys, I just came in and I am feeling a little knocked over with this deep swamp that might be impossible to drain. Where the psychopaths have all the power.

I have been having a bit of a sunken feeling lately. I bought a couple of books last week, “Between Life and Death” and ” Far Journeys”. If that tells you where my head has been at. I guess I hoping to prepare myself for the worst. Although I have not even looked at them yet. I am still resisting.
    It is especially hard when your own children still have most of their lives to live yet. I want them to be able to live their lives. John, I am sure that you must feel that way for your daughter. Tim and Sandy, I do not know if you have own children in your individual lives. But you might know some young people.

Well, eyes are wide open, but I think I will still try put myself in a bubble to keep myself happy for awhile! 🙂