The US Government–Every EUA Issued COVID-19 Vaccine is Safe

wp-image-282249783

I received a notice recently (FEATURED BELOW) via email from the US government website http://www.vaccines.gov. The people running that US government website wanted me to know that “every COVID-19 vaccine authorized for use in the United States is safe.”

Do the good people working for the American government realize that every COVID-19 vaccine authorized for use has been done so under an Emergency Use Authorization? That means every vaccine being administered to American citizens is unapproved by the FDA, is still being studied in vaccine trials, is an experimental product, and is responsible for over 4,000 deaths, according to the VAERS website. Keep in mind that many medical experts have estimated that VAERS severely underreports vaccine injuries and deaths by as much as 99 percent. That means nearly a half million people in the United States alone could have already died from COVID-19 vaccines.

Why are governments worldwide lying to their citizens?

MORE BENEFITS OF VACCINATION?

According to the communication I received, my chance of being hospitalized with COVID-19 becomes almost zero if I receive the vaccine. How can this claim be made when the manufacturers of the COVID-19 vaccines have stated that their products do not protect people against contracting the disease, nor do they prevent people from transmitting the disease to others. The manufacturers have reported the benefits of the vaccines are limited to lessening some symptoms if a person contracts the disease.

How can a vaccine that does not prevent transmission of the virus to others “protect people around you, particularly people at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19?”

Safe? Effective? Free! Yes, the untested experimental vaccines are free. No thanks! The government can keep their vaccines and leave me the heck alone!

Do you think the woman in the video below thinks that each COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective? The experimental vaccines have ruined her life and the lives of many other innocent people that were gullible enough to believe the nonsensical propaganda that has been written and delivered nationwide.

_________________________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming Soon to Amazon Prime!

The Target List pilot movie is a high-energy, fast-paced medical-action-thriller.

The pilot movie is a shorter version of the full feature screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer.

Interviews with the cast members from The Target List pilot movie will be featured here weekly. Stay tuned for important announcements about the release of the movie’s official poster and trailer.

Take a look at some behind-the -scenes photos from the movie set:

All Photos © 2021 by Mad-Wife Productions

MOVIE UPDATE:

The Target List is now in post-production, where the sound design, music score, and VFX enhancements are being incorporated into the film.

Click Here to Visit The Target List Movie Page for Important Updates

PLEASE DONATE TO THIS PROJECT – CLICK HERE!

11 thoughts on “The US Government–Every EUA Issued COVID-19 Vaccine is Safe

1. A wailing granny May 13, 2021 / 12:40 am

Its the biggest test of faith for us right now Dr Reizer. U have helped me immensely. More than you will ever know. Thank you so much. In my country we now have the vax. Lost family and friends. Am a nutter they say. They all want the vax. Our culture wail when in grief. I want to wail for humanity.

• NoFakeNews May 13, 2021 / 7:42 am

You are welcome, Granny! I genuinely hope my writings can help others. 🙂

• tim May 13, 2021 / 8:20 am

Your hope has come to fruition my friend. Your “ripple” is felt throughout the universe 🙂

2. tim May 13, 2021 / 8:17 am

How can you tell when “they” are lying ? hehe
    At the risk of getting to personnel, this is for my friends only on this site.
    I had an “unusual” upbringing, unlike most, in the hands of a couple monsters who called themselves my “parents.”
    We, there were 4 of us in this hell, were not allowed to watch T.V. Now I know this was a blessing. I was not “programmed” like most by the T.V. into believing that there is such a thing as a “cold season,” or a “flu season,” and so on. I was not brain washed into believing that if you sneezed it means your “catching a cold.” I was not brain washed as a child into believing that if you get wet and cold you will “catch a cold.” I never heard anything about this as a child. I wasn’t taught about the whole “germ” theory, etc, etc and all the other medical lies.
    And I was taught that I could make pain and cold “go away” with my mind. If I was outside at 2am and 40 degrees, wearing only a t-shirt and pants, in the back of a pickup truck going 60 miles an hour, I was taught how to “make myself warm” with my mind. And if I was in pain, I was taught how to “push” the pain away, with my mind. For instance, if my throat started to get sore, I would “push it away” with my mind. If my head hurt, I would ‘push” it away, etc, etc.
    When I finally excaped my childhood prison and I went out into the world, I was ignorant to so many ways of the world. Prejuduce, I saw for the first time and did not understand it. Then I saw war and was unable to comprehend this either. There were so many things that I saw, that I did not understand. Why people hurt each other so much. Why they “make themselves sick” with their minds, convincing themselves that they “are catching a cold,” or that they “are getting sick,” or “coming down with the flu,” and so on. The whole medical scene made no sense at all and I saw that people were actually making themselves sick with their minds.
    I have never “caught a cold, or a flu.” I have never been laid up in bed “sick.” I push away pain, I push away “sickness,” with my mind, and I have been doing this my whole life. I don’t understand the whole “getting sick” thing, and I never will. I would always push it away, telling myself I do not have time for all that nonsense.
    One time I walked about 10 miles in the snow barefoot, aloneside a freeway with no side effects whatsoever. I did not know about “frost bite,” or any of that, it was the first time I had seen snow or walked in it, and I had no problems with my feet whatsoever. I was only 14 years old at the time, but I don’t remember feeling any pain or discomfort while walking in the snow, in fact, I loved it and I loved the way the snow felt on my feet. It felt like walking on clouds or cotton. I felt awesome and I even ran in it. Then a trucker in an 18 wheeler saw this little kid walking barefoot in the snow, and pulled over to pick me up. He was shocked that I was walking barefoot, and I did not understand why. I showed him my feet, they were fine. I believe because of my ignorance as to frost bite, etc, that my mind “pushed” away the cold and the danger ? Not sure, or maybe our Father in heaven was looking out for me ? Probably both. The trucker dropped me off down the road and gave me two pairs of socks and a couple of plastic bags to use for ‘shoes and socks.” But I had gone my whole life without shoes so I threw them away and went on my way.
    Anyway, my point is, I believe the mind is so powerful, and if you allow it, can make you well and heal you, or it can make you sick, and kill you, it’s up to you. But most have truly no idea just how powerful the human mind can be. There are people on this earth who can levitate themselves off of the ground, with their minds. The public will never see this, because if one atempts do it for “fame or ego,” it will not work ! The powers that these people “tap into” in their minds to be able to levitate themselves, does not operate that way and will stop working as soon as the “thought’ of world fame or fortune, comes to mind. I know a Doctor who learned to levitate his body. But he said every time he would go to record it or “thought” about using it for fame or fortune, he was unable to do it, and if he was levitating at the time, as soon as the thought came to his mind, he would drop like a rock, back to the ground. I find that very interesting. Ego to humans is like cryptonight to Superman.
    Sending prayers of peace, joy and love to all the birds of a feather, who flock together.
    tim 🙂

• Dr-Artaud May 13, 2021 / 11:51 am

Hi Tim,

Long reply, but I read every word. I too am prone to long posts, though not many people read the long ones, I try to. Thanks for the effort and detail.

• Lisa May 13, 2021 / 8:29 pm

Tim, I confess that I do not always read through all of your longer masterpieces. But I did with this one. It was great story telling from top to bottom!

I also really liked your comment above to John about his hope coming to fruition and the “ripple” being felt through the universe!

Lisa 🙂

3. Lisa May 13, 2021 / 9:09 am

I phoned my sister the other day to wish her a Happy Birthday. She said that she was not happy because she had recently received both covid shots, and that her shoulders were in a lot of pain. She could not raise her arms above her head. I was very surprised that she got the shots because last year she was telling me about how ill she became right after receiving the flu shot.
    Also, she told me that her oldest son got both the covid shots, and he is in worse shape than she is with muscle pain. They are both seeing chiropractors now.
    I have overheard talking and seen posted on Facebook many comments about people suffering from migraines or in pain for days after receiving their jabs. And this is just in my own personal space. You can imagine how widespread this must be!
    Then, of course, the thousands of death reports around the world that are being censored.
    Are they really going to try and tell us that any there are not long term serious effects to our immune systems? And that even if these shots do not kill a person right away, the indisputable damage might not kill them down the road?
    When out bodies send out signals of pain, that is a warning of danger!

John, we are all going to need a lot of positive vibrations and energy! 😀

4. Dr-Artaud May 13, 2021 / 11:42 am

Dr. Michael Yeadon PhD, formerly with Pfizer, said that people that had covid should not be vaccinated. He said those with SARS were immune to covid, on only a percentage of similarity, so he doesn’t believe that these “Booster” covid shots they are saying may be required would be necessary for “variants”.

A cardiac surgeon on Tucker Carlson also said that those that had covid should not be given the vaccine, they should wait six months. But wait, there’s more. He said after the 6 months, the person needs to be tested to see if a specific blood level marker is below a certain point, indicating a reduced immunological response to covid is now occurring and only upon verifying that should the person be vaccinated.

It seems to me that giving two shots will assure more adverse reactions as the body will learn to recognize the pathogen and mount a defence after the first, and it seems like most of the severe adverse reactions occur after the 2nd shot, though some occur after the first.

Science, and Doctors, have failed America big time during this pandemic.

5. tim May 13, 2021 / 1:26 pm

We must stop “speaking” as if sars-cov-2 is real, or SARS is real, or COVID is real, or the so called tools of death, vaccines are real !
    THEY ARE NOT REAL !
    They are fake !
    And NO AMOUNT of a “vaccine” should go into the human body, PERIOD !!!
    Not one shot, not two shots, NOT ONE DROP !
    It is poison, and it is death.
    They say EVERYONE who gets injected with both JABS, change their life span to a year or so ? Whether it’s true or not, I don’t know. And that in a few months, millions are going to suddenly die ? Does that sound like something we should be debating whether one should take one jab, or two ?
    And how can you tell when the puppets or pseudoscientists of the 1% are lying ? Exactly !

6. tim May 14, 2021 / 11:20 am

Thanks Sister Lisa and Dr-Artaud. I enjoy your comments also. And this is the only site I “social media” on, so sometimes I can get long winded. And you right to NOT read the long ones, hehe.
    And I don’t really do this so much for the interaction between humans, I do this more as a “release” of mental and physical pressure. The more pressure I’m feeling the more I write. Articles about what “they” are doing to our babies and children, like forcing the poisonous jabs on them, really gets me going and I’ll write a book. I’m sure our good Doctor understands how that is. Like when I write a letter to someone, I always say I’m gona keep it short, but end up writing a book 🙂