They Live and They Broadcast Nonstop Disinformation

In the old sci-fi movie, They Live, the only way the general public was made aware that aliens were running the world was when the main protagonists in the story destroyed the satellite dish/broadcasting antenna that provided the continuous live television feed to a national viewing audience.

In that movie, citizens are continually hypnotized into believing a false perception of reality by media products.

In the real world, the corporately owned MSM has provided people with an assortment of national news stations packaged to appear different from one another but are not.

MSM products have created a hypnotic trance for citizens worldwide. As long as the public remains glued to the different news companies owned and operated by the powers that be, the global population will remain prisoners to a governing construct that seeks to hand down more and more draconian policies.

The MSM is very addicting and is damn near impossible for most folks to turn off. The different networks were designed to keep people watching nonstop disinformation.

During the current plandemic, the MSM, without any exaggeration whatsoever, has been a major purveyor of propaganda that has scared people into believing that the air around them they have inhaled their entire lives is dangerous. If these network companies can fool people into believing a nonexistent cold virus is a credible threat to human life and that society should give up its rights and freedoms to protect itself from that imaginary microbe, they can influence and fool the masses about anything.

Somehow, people must find the strength to disconnect from the hypnotic MSM if they ever hope to gain a real understanding of what is going on in the world.

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$1,846.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU!!!

25 thoughts on “They Live and They Broadcast Nonstop Disinformation

1. Kenneth T. November 17, 2020 / 1:07 pm

Stop drinking the fluoridated water, is one way to start getting back on track.
    Unless the effects are cumulative AND permanent, and I don’t believe that’s the case

• NoFakeNews November 17, 2020 / 2:45 pm

Thanks, Kenneth, for sharing!

2. sandy edwards November 17, 2020 / 5:53 pm

I don’t think it’s the water, or tv, or any of those things. I believe that most people will stay in their comfort zone as long as they can. They just blow our beliefs off like the wind and keep their heads down hoping things will be ok. I still watch tv, am on the internet, and nothing can change what I know is real. I have said it before “once you know something you can’t unknow it”. So just my thoughts on what is keeping the sheep asleep. They don’t really want to know.

3. alfonso November 17, 2020 / 6:00 pm

How long will the pfizer or moderna covid vaccine take to kill me after they inject? the bio weaon isnt covid no i think the bio weapon is the vaccine? no?

alfonso

• NoFakeNews November 17, 2020 / 6:14 pm

The virus is not real. The virus is being used as a tool to convince the public to take the vaccine (bioweapon).

I don’t know how long it will take for the vaccines to do their work, but I would imagine it will be months and years as opposed to immediate reactions. I also believe that sterilization issues will result along with cancers and other terminal disorders that will be difficult to trace back to the vaccines.

A smaller percentage, millions, will die sooner than later, in my opinion.

4. sandy edwards November 17, 2020 / 6:11 pm

Is this a joke question? I would not want to know the answer to that and hope you will not take the vaccine to find out. imho

5. tim November 17, 2020 / 7:40 pm

Fluoride and other chemicals in the water and so on, calcify the pineal gland, (also called the spirit gland or principal seat of the soul, or the third eye ) one of the glands in the endocrine system.

There are a million links to see just how amazing this gland is. This is just one of them.https://wakeup-world.com/2016/11/02/pineal-gland-science-dmt-fluoride-and-activation/

A calcified pineal gland puts the human into a trance. Combined that with 5G, GMO , vaccines and all big pharma drugs, MSM, Smartmeters, cell phone towers and tech, and as Sandy Edwards said, “most people will stay in their comfort zone as long as they can, ” add a bunch of other variables and you get a hypnotized, programed, slaves with a vegetate mind .

Why do you think that citizens of Denmark, and others are protesting by the 100’s of 1000’s while Americans sit in front of they programs, and don’t even know what’s going on ? Because Denmark and other countries citizens forbid FLURIDE in their water, food, etc. They protested against it, and won . But Americans, eventhough they STILL put that neuro toxin in our water, pretty much nation wide, NO ONE SAYS A WORD ! They have calcified pineal glands, a malfunctioning hypothalamus, and are programmed to be obedient to the 1%.

BTW, there are ways to decalcify the pineal gland. It’s not that hard.

And as far as how fast will the vaccine kill you ? They are going after the older, the weak, the sick, the mentally challanged, (why do you think the designed the vaccines to cause autism ? They are the first to go along with the old and sick ) , the poor regions of the world first, under the guise that “they” are “saving” their lives with a miracle vaccine when in fact they will be murdering millions with the vaccines. Millions will become sick and die, depending on how many are vaccinated.

But they won’t blame the vaccine for the deaths and sicknesses, like the good Doctor Reizer has told us , they will blame a virus, or whatever they want to create another “paper tiger” that’s only dangerous ON PAPER, because it isn’t real, just like covid19.

Then, after the vaccines create a new “plandemic” they will go after the rest of us. And they will use these new “cases” of deaths and diseases from the vaccine to run this new plandemic and use it as a reason to go after the rest of the world, after they get rid of the weak, sick, old, autistic, etc.

And like the good Doctor said, “I don’t know how long it will take for the vaccines to do their work, but I would imagine it will be months and years as opposed to immediate reactions.”

Exactly. I was vaccined as a kid, and in the military. I’m still feeling the effects at 65 years old and will probably feel the vaccine damage for the rest of my life. Just to give you an idea of some of the side effects. One I call the “spider crawl” and another the “spider web.”

It feels like a small spider is crawling across you skin, like right under your eye, or across your arm, but there is nothing there. Or it will feel like you walked into a spider web, with the sensations going across your arm or chest . Yeah, real fun stuff.

To whom it may concern, please do not let “them” vaccinate your friends , family, or loved ones. You just may save their lives.

• Lisa H. November 17, 2020 / 9:31 pm

Thank you,Tim, for this post. I think I am starting to understand where your wisdom comes from.
      I agree that fluoride is very bad. I do not use it in my toothpaste or in my autistic son’s toothpaste. We do use a filter on our tap water.
      I do realize what is happening now is just like the holocaust where they take the frail first. It does sadden me. I am very concerned about a mandated vaccine for the day program my autistic son attends everyday. It is a life line for him and for myself. What a horrible decision I will have to make if it comes to that. Right now he does have to wear a mask there. I am thinking I will keep him home for as long as I can if a vaccine mandate happens.
      I mostly try not to think about that right now. Nothing is written in stone right now and I will keep believing the best. As you have stated, thoughts have power!

• tim November 18, 2020 / 6:35 am

Hi Lisa. Thank you very, very much (as my mom said a million times in her 96 years of life. )
        Glad you know about fluoride. It’s amazing they proved what, 50 years ago, the dangers of that neuro toxin, but it’s still being put into the water around the world . You have to ask yourself, why ? How can they be so powerful ? 100’s of 1000’s of people have fought against them putting it in the water, and they are still …. well , you know.
        And as far as a mandated vaccine, obviously the only way that can happen is if the people acquiesce to the 1%’s plan for them.
        If enough wake up, like they did in Denmark, 9 days of pounding on pots and pans, and they threw the mandated MASK ordinance into the trash can where it belongs, then we might be okay.
        There is a great power in numbers. We have seen that time and time again all around the world.
        Countries rising in an uproar and saying enough is enough in great numbers and the 1% are in a panic because the light is shinning on them more and more each day. And evil hates the light.
        The “anti-vaxers” numbers are getting bigger and bigger, Over 50% of the worlds population has MAJOR DOUBTS about their VACCINES. 50%. It used to be like 10-15%. It’s getting higher and higher because people are taking the red pill. After seeing MSM lie for decades, they are finally catching on. It would take a miracle for the 1% to be able to follow through with the world wide mandated vaccine.
        If or when we do come to that , it would be way far away in the future, and only the evil of this world need to worry about the future, and what it holds for them. (Matt. 6:34) They will suffer a 100 fold for every ounce of suffering, and murders they have committed with their foul “medicines and vaccines and … etc, etc. ”
        And yes, again, our thoughts are more powerful than we can imagine. If every human being knew just how powerful, they would use every ounce of energy they could possibly create, to make sure they never, ever have one single negative thought, about anything , or anyone. The “ripple” effect, if you do some research on you will see, (Betiy Eadie, etc.) has a very powerful effect not only for this earth, but on the universe.
        On the other side of the veil, (I went there when I was 19 years old, in a couple of out of body experiences, and no, I was not on drugs, I was in Church, reading the Bible) you can travel at the speed of thought. So in other words, you think of where you want to be , and you are instantly there. In fact, for a certain measurable amount of time, you are in two places at the same time. At one point of my experience, I was on earth in a sitting position , and in “heaven” in a standing position, for a milli-second, at the same time. On the other side, you can see in more than 4 dimensions. What I mean by that is you will be able to look up at something at a 45 degree angle while looking DOWN at a 45 degree angle at the same time. How does the mind process that amount of data ? I was there, and I can’t even figure out how I was able to see in 5 dimensions so clearly .
        Just our thoughts have a great effect on the universe and all the “earths” in the universe, for there are a numberless amount of earths and lifes in this universe.
        As I’m sure the good Doctor would concur, the universe has a “hive mind’ type of energy going through it, like the root system ot a great forest. One tree can fall, hundreds of miles away, and the whole forest “feels” it, through their root system of communication.
        When man on this earth set off the first atom bomb, that was felt throughout the universe through it’s “root” system. And for some, they will need to remove their cognitive dissonance before they will be able to absorb this, (google it, it’s all there for all to see) but Aliens monitor mans nuclear missle systems and have disabled all nukes on all sides world wide to stop man from annihilating the human race with a push of a button. We came close a couple of times, so the aliens disabled all of our nukes. They were basically melted down, and the best they could do is take off, then shortly after, fizzle out and die, no harm done. Of course, no government will ever admit to this. You have to dig deep to get to the truth. But I need to warn some, before you go down that rabbit hole, you better be grounded real good, or the abyss will eat you up and spit you out. (Nietzsche) Those with fragile and tender hearts should not apply. They are better off not knowing the truth.
        When we worry, they win. When we are happy, we win. So don’t worry, be happy sister Lisa H.
        Have you ever surfed at 4am ? The waves are huge, and under the moon light, it’s like “walking” in heaven.
        your brother tim 🙂

6. Lisa H. November 17, 2020 / 7:58 pm

I agree with you Sandy that many people want to stay in their comfort zone, even when they know deep down that something is not right. I agree that they do not really want to know, because they do not want to give up their trust and realize that they have been fooled and lied to. They want to believe these people will save them. But people have been completely brainwashed since their youth. They have trusted authority and the whole system for too long. Then the media confirms to them over and over that they are right. The truth can be staring them in the face and they still cannot see it.
    I am surrounded by people who believe in this virus. I try telling them that it is all a hoax, but they can become defensive. Lately, I have been giving out hard copies of an an article that was on here at no fake news to some friends . I printed copies. It was the one about the anonymous nurse explaining the fakery of the PCR tests and how it was a hoax. I thought if they had something in their hands that they might actually read it and at least give it some consideration. It is not easy.

7. tim November 18, 2020 / 7:20 am

First it was the seat belt, then the car seat, then the helmet and then the mask. The vaccine is next . Just what the 1% need, good obedient sheeple.

Start:
    Just Comply
    end:

8. Lisa H. November 18, 2020 / 1:12 pm

Hey Tim

Loved hearing your about your journey in the celestrial world. I do believe in other realms. I think I have come to the right place!
    I am feeling happy right now. I am looking forward to an early Thanksgiving get together this weekend. Kyle, my autistic son, was also in an unusual good and focused mood this morning. That always helps my own mood.
    I cannot say that I have been on any waves, ( I would sink) but I find it awesome that you are keeping up with something that you obviously love to do!😊

9. Lisa H. November 18, 2020 / 2:03 pm

My recent conversation with Tim about a celestial world, brings me to you. As you already know I am a fan of your books. I have just finished reading “Introducing Michael Morris: The beginning of the End Game”. I am very much intrigued with this one. It not surprising to me that you would you would be gifted this way. I have had such a pull towards you and everyone here on no fake news. I suspect that others feel the same way. Let your conscious be your guide!
    What you write about is much more extensive and knowledgeable than what I wrote about in my book ” Subtle Sabotage” in the Chapter “Beliefs”. But I did enjoy seeing that some of what I wrote coincides with yours.
    You have my full attention now with the ET world now. As one of your visitors have said, ” Once you start thinking out of the box, you cannot go back.”
    Could you possibly elaborate a little more about 4th Dimensional world. Will there still be humans? Why does the elite fear it so? You say many souls will not be returning and moving on to other realms.

• NoFakeNews November 18, 2020 / 3:25 pm

Hi Lisa,

As you know, I write science fiction stories, and “Introducing Michael Morris” was my first attempt at writing a novel way back in 2003. Years later, I wrote a second Michael Morris story that you recently read.

Many people have asked me over the years if Michael is real or part of my imagination. I tell them that I don’t know.

Plenty of the information in the Michael Morris books came to me in my early childhood. So, if you’re asking me if Michael helps me when I write stories and articles for the website, I have to say maybe.

You are a writer and understand what happens when you get into the writing zone.

When I am in front of the keyboard, something that is not normally present in my life seems to be present in my brain. It’s not like I drift off to sleep and this other entity takes over and I have no recollection of what is being written. The writing process I undergo seems to be a collaborative effort between the two of us.

For the sake of keeping things comfortable for the vast majority of the people visiting NoFakeNews, it’s easier for me to write that the Michael Morris materials are science fiction.

As for your question about different dimensional platforms and what it might mean for Earth and humans in the future, let me write the following: From the sci-fi perspective of the Michael Morris character, he would explain the fourth dimension as just another frequency of existence that humans’ gifted sensibilities can’t perceive.

Michael would tell you that we are living in a virtual reality world — a simulation to garner experiential knowledge. He would tell you that we are downloaded into physical bodies to experience things in a physical world.

I have a few articles that explain in more detail what Michael is talking about. I will make them active for a few days on the website content pages so you can read them. They can be accessed on the website menu.

Remember, for my credibility, they are referred to as science fiction.

Michael and I thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our story. 🙂

• Lisa H. November 18, 2020 / 3:41 pm

Thank you, Dr. Reizer, for that clarification.😊

• Lisa H. November 18, 2020 / 3:53 pm

Also, thank you, Michael!😊

• NoFakeNews November 18, 2020 / 3:54 pm

😀 Michael says, “You are welcome, Lisa!”

10. tim November 18, 2020 / 2:37 pm

Well, believe me sister Lisa H. What I’m about to tell you is the truth. You may need to remove your cognitive dissonance , and do a lot of studying out of the best of books, before you may come to know these universal truths for the Spirit has spoken to my spirit, of the truthfullness of all these things . (then again, maybe you will “feel,” then know, with your spirit, that what I’m saying is true.
    We actually choose to come here to earth, to take on a mortal body to be “tested.” . This is a probationary state, a time to prepare to meet our Father, AGAIN. That is why it’s important for us to love all of our brothers and sisters on this earth, because every single one of us (though we may not remember) were valiant enough to come here to experience a mortal existence.
    You may wonder at my statement pertaining to , AGAIN. We were with Him, before we came here. After our mortal experience here on earth, we will return to Him. Why don’t we remember our pre-mortal life with our Father?
    There is a “Veil of Forgetfullness” between where we were, and where we are now. It’s purpose is for us to be able to start with a clean slate (no memories of our pre-mortal life) on this earth, to see whether we would choose good (God) or evil (satan.) Past memories of our pre-motal life could interfer with that.
    But sometimes the veil is thin . Deja vu’s, the talents , gifts, personality characteristics , everything we are, we were born with inside of us. We brought them with us from the pre-mortal world. That’s why someone is born and “knows” they “need” to play the piano, or flute , etc . And in a very short time, they are playing like a master. We developed our talents and everything that we are, in the pre-mortal world. Like I said, we were born with everything that we are.
    We are mind, body and spirit. Our spirit is eternal, with no beginning or end, even as the universe, and “knows” all things. Our spirits are PURE LOVE AND KNOWLEDGE. There is a part of inside of you Lisa, that is pure love and knowledge.
    All knowledge, love, peace, joy, happiness, and all the answers to the questions we may have are inside of us.
    We are complete and whole within ourselves, not needing anyone or anything to make us complete. All we have to do is learn to use our spirit to “connect” (talk, prayer) with God’s Spirit, who is within us and is part of us as we are part of Him, and we will find everything we need for direction and counsel from Him for ourselves and for those who we may be a Patriarch for .
    It is by The Spirit that we may know the truth of all things in the universe.
    bro tim 🙂
    1 John 4:6
    6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

11. Lisa H. November 18, 2020 / 3:49 pm

Thank you, Tim! You have a lot knowledge. 😊

12. tim November 18, 2020 / 5:31 pm

Hi Lisa, like I said, it takes one, to know one. 🙂 Thank you sister

13. alfonso November 18, 2020 / 8:57 pm

Thank you for your answer. But what can happen to me when they come to my door to inject the vaccine and if i say no the gestapo will take me to a fema camp? this is for real, no? ii can choose a slow death when they inject the vaccine or death in the fema camp?

• NoFakeNews November 18, 2020 / 9:03 pm

Hi Alfonso,

You need to hold your ground and refuse the vaccine. It’s not likely, in my opinion, that forced mandatory vaccines will ever see the light of day in the United States.

It’s one thing to say that vaccines will be mandated and another thing for the government to be able to enforce such a draconian law.

• tim November 19, 2020 / 9:48 am

Yes . Exacly the conclusion I came to Doctor..

A MANDATE is not a law. It can only become law through legistation. So first they make a mandate, then they make it law.

But until it goes through legistation, legally, the way law is legally brought into existence, the MANDATE IS NOT LAW and does NOT have to be obeyed until AFTER it is made law by legistation. Period !

No one man or worman in a state, no matter his or her title (ie:governer) has the power to force millions of citizens to wear a mask, or to do anything against their will. Only a LEGAL legistated law can be legally enforced. The governer can ask legistation to make a law, but until they, do, the mandate cannot legally be enforced. If it could, that’s called A DICTATORSHIP ! And we live in America, not China. At least , not yet.

And any enforcers who give out fines, tickets, and even put some in jail, are doing so illegally because the mandate must first go through legistation , and be voted into law by the majorty, before it can LEGALLY be enforced by enforcers because it is NOT a legal law, it is just a mandate.

And the Doctor is right. It’s one thing to make a madated vaccine, or even legally legistated laws that forces vaccines upon Americans, it will never happen.

And if it did by some unseen power, Amerians would revolt, and the world world revolt, and it would be the people vs the 1%.

My money is on the people 🙂

14. Joyce Bowen November 18, 2020 / 9:27 pm

We look to be at a crossroads. Whatever direction we take will be predetermined by years of planning. We are being herded. We are teetering on the abyss of owning nothing and being allowed to say nothing.

It appears that we will all be forced to submit to these genetic modifications through illegal actions.