Could the 2020 US Presidential Election Results Be Reversed?

If the 2020 US presidential election results are reversed, what would this mean for America? How would the country’s citizens react to such a happening? Would there be civil unrest? How do you think this would affect the fakery going on concerning the plandemic?

I would like to have readers’ thoughts and opinions.

Note: I am aware that the MSM products have declared Mr. Biden the winner in the recent election, and that an official decision has yet to be certified by the electoral college.

I want our readership’s opinions regarding the way they believe the majority of US citizens would react to a potential reversal in different state election results that could change the result that has been projected by the MSM.

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$1,846.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU!!!)

30 thoughts on “Could the 2020 US Presidential Election Results Be Reversed?

1. Louise November 16, 2020 / 8:18 am

I’m offering my opinion as a Canadian who is not very familiar with your voting system. However the reading I have done indicates there will be a turnover with Trump becoming President due to an incredible amount of voter fraud that is so obvious. Ballots have magically appeared, all for Biden if course. Whistle blower postal workers are being ordered to Illegally backdate ballots they’ve received after the election. Illegal immigrants, dead people and underage have been known to vote. Apparently Trump knew there would be voter fraud and watermarked ballots in order to be able to verify valid ballots. This Voter fraud is before the courts now.
    Of course media lies and is adamant president elect Biden is the winner. And yet he hasn’t been able to take over the reins or be informed as normal. They are planning for civil unrest once an announcement is made Dec 15. I personally believe and hope Trump will win. It’s certainly a more hopeful scenario for this PLANdemic. We are in dire times. There has been voter fraud in most countries I’m afraid. Canada is also not exempt.
    It’s been a rough weekend for me. I attended a protest and am being rewarded by not being able to see half of my family. Things are getting ugly, especially people. I am becoming fearful and depressed and almost giving up. It’s really uplifting to be with other protesters but that begins to disappear as we disperse. I’m counting on a Trump win to perhaps set the world straight on this fake SCAMdemic. It’s the last hope I have before the Great Reset forges ahead.

• tim November 16, 2020 / 2:12 pm

Hi Louise. If I may, please do not lose hope. It’s on the horizon.
      But first, to be honest, and truthful, it’s gona get pretty bad, before it gets better.

But I’ve read the Book’s, and the good guys win in the end, so hang in there, and don’t give up, okay ? Your a good guy, Louise, and the good guys win in the end !
      You are not alone. We all feel it.

The two thing that keeps me from losing it is:

God is in control, and He will never forsake us. Just keep the faith, fight a good fight, and finish the course.
      And two, I remind myself 24 hours a day, every minute of those days, that:

I CANNOT control what ANYONE, says, does, feels, or thinks, PERIOD !

I CAN ONLY control what I say, do, feel, or think, period !

So I let go of what I cannot control,( just about everything,) and focus on what I CAN control, ME !

So when you look at what is going on with this earth and the human beings on it , just keep reminding yourself you CANNOT control it or them, then focus on the only thing you can control, YOU, and as for the rest, you have to let go and let God.

These are not my opionions, these are universal truths.

2. Kenneth T. November 16, 2020 / 8:49 am

With 250 “followers” here – I want to hear some thoughts on such a scenario as well.

Starting things off – yes, I believe there will be civil unrest. The people want Biden. (haha) He is supposed to be “the man” – (But I don’t see him lasting the four years.) That too is part of the plan *my unprediction* and I’m not the only one.
    I thought it would be a close race but Trump would pull it off – afterall we all knew what to expect from him after the last four years.

[on unplugging Biden] Biden is the winner, there’s no way the rug can be pulled out from under him. I mean – there would have to be some kind of miracle to stop the inauguration. Right?
    Biden is the one, otherwise there would have to be some kind of miracle to stop it. 😉

***and then riots would begin… again.
    ~Living in the Matrix (2021)

I could say more but I really despise poli-tics.
    *is that 0.02¢ worth?*

3. Anonymous Wanderer November 16, 2020 / 11:33 am

First, it does appear that significant fraud took place in the recent presidential election between Biden and Trump. I would guess this is something that happens in every election to some degree.

Second, it is looking more and more likely that Trump might have a genuine pathway to a second term.

Third, Trump and the Republicans are firmly attached to the vaccine agenda. This is not good for Americans or America.

Fourth, Biden represents socialism, mask-wearing, and lockdowns — also not a good or acceptable scenario for the American nation.

Summary – Trump or Biden equals bad or worse for the United States. In either case, massive civil unrest and dark times are in our immediate future. I honestly don’t see a way out of the chaos forthcoming.

Anonymous Wanderer

4. sandy edwards November 16, 2020 / 11:35 am

I agree with most of what Louise has to say about this. I am not thinking that Trump will save us but can possibly buy us some time. The longer this goes on in the media and around the internet could possibly give a lot of sleepers the opportunity to wake the hell up? I hate the thought of a civil war and know they are hoping for that. I would like to think that by now people realize that politics are nothing compared to the real problem. I can completely understand the fear and depression this causes. I seem to change from day to day. I keep listening to music, writing my songs, and praying.

5. tim November 16, 2020 / 12:05 pm

What do you mean by “reversed ” sir ?
    Did I miss something ?
    Did they , that is those who have the electoral power announce biden as the president elect ? I just woke up, so not sure.

I must have missed it.
    I saw where the MSM prematurally announced and celebrated a biden win, but that is fakenews.

And when they announce Pres. Trump as the “official” winner of this election, a lot of snowflakes, anitfa, blm, evil governers, the 1%, and so on are going be really bummed.

But, as far as I know, this is not over, and no official announcement has been made for a president.

There is massive evidence of voter ballet fraud from bidens team .
    There are 100’s of thousands of FAKE VOTES OR ILLEGAL VOTES created by this machine. And 100’s of thousands of ILLEGAL VOTES added to the system by hand, in the last hours of the 3rd of November.
    Massive amounts.
    Just enough to put biden over with more (FAKE / ILLEGAL) votes.

(over 100,000 (ILLEGAL) new votes added in the wee hour of the morning when all were asleep, on November 3rd. and every (ILLEGAL) vote was for biden only, no new votes for Trump, just for biden, which is mathematically impossible,)

And keep in mind, BY LAW, if one canidate is caught CHEATING in any way, the next canidate in line with the most LEGAL votes would automatically win the election.

biden himself said they have the best VOTER FRAUD SYSTEM that there is ! Straight from horses mouth. Oh right, he didn’t know what he was saying, or didn’t mean it ? Hummm.

In the end, the evidence will decide who REALLY won the election. Lucky for those of us who wish to keep our guns, constitutional rights, freedom, lives and nation , it’s not looking to good for biden.

Trump will win, I guarantee it !!! Not my opionion, just facts.
    And if he doesn’t, then we know the 1% are just to powerful,
    and it’s all over with but the crying 🙂

And really, would you rather have biden as president when he wants to :
    make MASKS MANDATED NATION WIDE ?
    MORE LOCK DOWNS ?
    DEFUND THE POLICE ?
    ANTIFA / BLM ?
    TERMINATE THE CONSTITUTION ?
    VACCINATE THE WHOLE WORLD ?
    TAKE AWAY OUR GUNS AND OUR RIGHTS AS HUMANS ?
    And many more ?

This sounds okay for you ? No one in their right mind would want such things.

This has not been my opionions, just stating the facts according to reputable sources , just the facts sarge, nofakenews. 🙂

• tim November 16, 2020 / 12:10 pm

Got it Doctor. You meant reversed decisions in different states. 🙂
      Short answer, yes .
      And as far as riots , etc, no idea how the snowflakes will react, but it will probably be quite a scene.
      Surfs up . Have an awesome day sir.

6. Fear November 16, 2020 / 12:07 pm

fake election results = “fake news”
    fake election results have to be reversed because

A global plan called the Great Reset is underway. Its architect is a global élite that wants to subdue all of humanity, imposing coercive measures with which to drastically limit individual freedoms and those of entire populations. In several nations this plan has already been approved and financed; in others it is still in an early stage. Behind the world leaders who are the accomplices and executors of this infernal project, there are unscrupulous characters who finance the World Economic Forum and Event 201, promoting their agenda.

The purpose of the Great Reset is the imposition of a health dictatorship aiming at the imposition of liberticidal measures, hidden behind tempting promises of ensuring a universal income and cancelling individual debt. The price of these concessions from the International Monetary Fund will be the renunciation of private property and adherence to a program of vaccination against Covid-19 and Covid-21 promoted by Bill Gates with the collaboration of the main pharmaceutical groups. Beyond the enormous economic interests that motivate the promoters of the Great Reset, the imposition of the vaccination will be accompanied by the requirement of a health passport and a digital ID, with the consequent contact tracing of the population of the entire world. Those who do not accept these measures will be confined in detention camps or placed under house arrest, and all their assets will be confiscated. All nations.

“The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.”
    Psalms 9:17

• sandy edwards November 16, 2020 / 12:54 pm

Well, thank you for all that. Now this day has gone to hell for me. I already knew this was coming but really didn’t want to see it laid out in such blunt terms.

• tim November 16, 2020 / 1:55 pm

hehe, ty Sandy. made me laugh 🙂 Time to go surfing ?

7. tim November 16, 2020 / 12:32 pm

Wow, thank you Fear, for the truth.
    It’s refreshing to see others who know what’s going on.
    Your on the right site for truth seekers and speakers.
    And everything you have said here, I concur.
    The evidence, if you look hard enough, is there for all to see, and cannot be refuted.

And for those who don’t know, it’s even worse, than what Fear has stated here.
    To much to write, but no need to , it’s already been written, you just have to search for it.

Google, nano tech + vaccines .
    Think it’s science fiction?
    Is there a “bio” app on you “smart ” phone that will enable you to “connect” with an A.I. Network ? Coming soon to a theater near you folks.
    Get your (fake covid19 virus) vaccines, apply a little “nano-jelly” to your skin, one other secret ingredient and your all set to connect your mind to a computer, to send and receive data !

Hummmmm.

And they have so many other wonderful things for us in store. Stay tuned. 🙂

Just for the fun of it, google , Robert Lazar + element 115 . But you will need to remove your cognitive dissonance first before you dive into the abyss .

8. tim November 16, 2020 / 2:39 pm

This is for whomever it may concern, If this does not concern you, then please ignore .

This is not my opionion, but are universal truths.

If you have a negitive thought that comes into your mind, then do what I do and tell it to GO BACK TO HELL where it came from.

The evil of this world wants you to be depressed, etc. If you give into these feelings, (or thoughts) and allow yourself to feel these feelings, THEN THEY WIN AND THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF YOU !!!

You, and only you, can control your feelings, and how you feel. NO ONE ON THIS EARTH
    can MAKE you feel anything, without your permission. If you do not give permission, negitive thoughts cannot control you and you can quickly dismiss them.

And then, replace those negitive thoughts with positive ones, and you will feel positive. It all starts with our thoughts, more powerful than you can even imagine. They say that one positive thought, can erase a 100 negitive ones. I believe it.

So don’t say: “they made me mad,” or ” that made me mad,” because that says you are NOT in control.
    Instead say: “I allowed myself to get angry over (fill in the blank) but now I will allow myself NOT to be angry. ”

Do you see the difference ? It ‘s huge.

One, you are not in control of yourself, and they are controling you and how you feel, and what you say, and what you do, etc, etc.

With the other, YOU ARE IN CONTROL , period , and wlll not be blown too and fro by a strong windS, because you built you house upon a foundation made of rock, (positive thoughts) not on sand (negitive thoughts .)

You have the power to feel positive, uplifted, and joyful all day long, by using your freedom of choice, and by choosing to be happy .

All you have to do, is control your thoughts, and a whole new universe will open up for you , when you have that epiphany , that you are in control , and that no one can control you, and you are happy, because you chose to be !

I hope this helps, at least one person, then I can die happy, my race is complete 🙂

• Lisa H. November 16, 2020 / 3:13 pm

Who is being wise now, Tim! ☺

• tim November 16, 2020 / 4:48 pm

Hi Lisa, Sorry, something I said ?

• sandy edwards November 16, 2020 / 3:18 pm

Tim, this is good advice for all of us. I have used the power of positive thinking many times throughout my life. We have a terrible situation confronting us at this time which makes it harder to stay focused on the good. I hope you can keep your thoughts positive when they take you to a fema camp because that is a deal breaker for me. Just saying. Did you ever get my song?

• tim November 16, 2020 / 3:57 pm

Hi Sandy. Yes, your song is lovely. And so is your voice. I left you a note, after I was finally able to play it.

And I don’t know about fema, and if that will all come about. I do know the camps are there, ready to be used. But to actually railroad the people there, not sure that can happen, not in America, with Americans.

There’s to many of us who are like you and me, and the others on this site, who are ready to stop acquiescing to the evil oligarchy, and start fighting for good and justice. I will fight to protect what is mine, IN SELF DEFENSE, even unto death if necessary .

I’m willing to fight and even give my life for freedom, as are millions and millions of other Americans, if it comes to that .

Any power, foreign or domestic, that tries to force my family to do something that is against our Constitution, civil, and God given rights, will have to go through me first.

Evil Governor’s in many states have formed ILLEGAL executive orders, laws and mandates, THAT ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL, and in the end, will not hold up in court, and the courts will rule in favor of the people. No one should be obedient to an unlawful, illegal, mandate or law, period !

start:
        Superior Court Stops Newsom’s Unconstitional ‘Pandemic’ Laws in Californiahttps://www.thelibertybeacon.com/superior-court-stops-newsoms-unconstitional-pandemic-laws-in-california/
        end:

Our evil governer is going down, thank God ! The other evil govs are going down also. These are not my opinions, I googled it. hehe

Surfs up and it’s 80 degrees outside. Gota go walk on water …. woooo hoooooo … don’t worry …. be happy …

God bless you my sister.
        tim 🙂

9. Lisa H. November 16, 2020 / 4:57 pm

Tim, that is a compliment. I am saying that you are the wise one now. I was impressed with what you wrote about staying positive. ☺

• tim November 16, 2020 / 5:40 pm

Oh, okay. got it. well thank you Lisa. You are always so kind. But you know, it takes one to know one, my wise and valiant sister 🙂

10. tim November 17, 2020 / 8:47 am

BY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE !!!

THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT !!!

YOU HAVE THE POWER !!!

start:
    Forced Vaccination Law ABANDONED in Denmark After Mass Protestshttps://newspunch.com/forced-vaccination-law-abandoned-in-denmark-after-mass-protests/
    A law in Denmark that would have given the government the power to forcibly vaccinated people with a coronavirus vaccine has been abandoned after mass public protests for nine days.
    end:

YOU, THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD DO NOT WANT MANDATED VACCINES !!!

YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE RULED BY AN EVIL OLIGARCHY !!!

YOU HAVE THE POWER !!!

YOU JUST NEED TO REALIZE IT, AND THEN TAKE IT FROM THE EVIL OLIGARCHY !!!

THEY ARE ONLY 1% !!!

YOU ARE 99 % !!!

WE ARE 99 % !!!

IT”S UP TO YOU !!!

IT’S UP TO US !!!

TODAY, YOU WILL DECIDE WHAT KIND OF WORLD OUR CHILDREN WILL LIVE IN WITH YOUR THOUGHTS, WORDS, and DEEDS !!!

WILL THEY BE SLAVES TO AN EVIL OLIGARCHY, OR WILL THEY BE FREE ???

IT’S UP TO YOU !!!

IT’S UP TO US !!!

11. tim November 17, 2020 / 8:55 am

start:

Robin Monotti Graziadei

end:

A very happy citizen of Denmark 🙂 Denmark has shown us the way .

• tim November 17, 2020 / 9:23 am

It’s nice to finally get a little good news. Thank you Doctor.

Listening to this young woman, I started to cry. I feel her happiness. Happy tears. How awesome is that ? Like she said, we have a long way to go, but now we see, the people have the power !!!

I hope this will be the “spark” that will start a new world revolution against the 1% . It’s time to remove that evil enity from the face of our earth !!!

WILL WE THE POEPLE UNITE AS ONE VOICE and stop the evil oligarchy from taking away their feeedoms ?

Maybe, maybe not . Time will tell. But this does give me more hope .

tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews November 17, 2020 / 2:39 pm

Thanks for sharing, Tim! 🙂

12. tim November 17, 2020 / 9:09 am

Still think “their” plan to “hook” man’s mind into an A. I. Network that will send date to his brain, and send data from his brain to a network , is science fiction ? How will he know if the “data,” or thoughts, are his, or the machines ?
    start:
    Klaus Schwab: ‘Great Reset’ Will Lead to Transhumanism
    end:

• NoFakeNews November 17, 2020 / 2:40 pm

A great find, Tim!

13. tim November 17, 2020 / 9:58 am

Excellent argument / statememnt, well said truths : (of course, ignored by the powers to be)
    start:
    video:
    Mask Mandate is Unlawful

end:

14. shian November 17, 2020 / 1:14 pm

As long as great people like David Icke and many others will run away from the truth, i.e. the “Society of Jesus” (the Jesuits) – they are deceiving themselves and others, and I wonder why. I really do.

The “Society of Jesus” are the hidden cult behind COVID-19 and the NWO – yet almost nobody mention their name (besides not many alive victims and survivors from horrific Satanic Ritual Abuses), and again, I wonder why.

The Vatican is behind the creation of Islam and nobody talks about it.

The Vatican controls USA and the rest of the world and still nobody are mentioning it.

They repeatedly talk about Jews and Zionism (“Zion” is a synonym for “Israel” and it is a Biblical word written in ancient Hebrew which I personally understand well), but the NWO is a cult named “Society of Jesus” – and they won’t even mention it.

The “Society of Jesus” are not Jews of course, yet they manipulate everybody, including Jews, including Trump, and including Biden, for reaching their goal, a New World Order and the extermination of 7 billion people, and first and foremost the Jews, as written in their sacred oath, hence – they control modern Israel from day one.

I wonder if David Icke, for instance, could have share with us the history of the MI5, MI6, MI7, and the British Colonialism, and tell us how England is so well connected to the Vatican and to the so-called “Society of Jesus”. He simply cannot. He is afraid from the truth. I don’t call it journalism.

Trump & Biden – Jesuit Theatrical Performance, by Eric Jon Phelps (BTW, if you don’t like Eric, there are other sources):

Rant on Jesuit Trump & Jesuit Biden (A) – 10/11/19 – https://youtu.be/NH6skDBc7eA

Jesuit-Ruled Trump-Biden-Wallace in Debate (A) – 09/30/20 – https://youtu.be/t_PepMUx5Io

Jesuit Design to Bring Martial Law via Controlled Election (B) – 11/11/20 – https://youtu.be/H0oyyVM0HrM

( Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpk8tyH1z5tLgWBQG6bklRg/featured )

P.s. the “Society of Jesus” are satanic cult. Their name is a great camouflage.

• NoFakeNews November 17, 2020 / 2:36 pm

Hi Shian,
      Thanks for sharing!

For clarification purposes, David Icke through the years has discussed The Society of Jesus and its connections to the Illuminati in many of his writings:

“The Society of Jesus, or the Jesuits, with their Sun worship logo (Figure 112), operate in the highest echelons of the Reptilian hybrid Illuminati, or rather their leaders do. It is the Jesuit leadership that controls the Knights of Malta, Knights Templar, Knights of Columbus in the USA, and works closely with another secret order of the Roman Church, Opus Dei, which was created by the Jesuits.” – The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy and How to End It – by David Icke – page 176.

“The conspiracy to create a centralised global fascist state is orchestrated in the five-sense ‘world’ by a secret network known collectively as the ‘Illuminati’ or ‘illuminated ones’. They manipulate through secret societies and groupings like the Freemasons, Knights of Malta, Knights Templar and the Jesuits.” – Tales from the Timeloop – by David Icke – page 35.

• shian November 17, 2020 / 4:52 pm

Thank you Dr. Reizer, I wasn’t aware of it at all.

Still I do not understand why investigators like David Icke are focusing on “Zionism”. It is an insult to the intelligence, to say the least, if not suspicious (I mean it).

Thank you again for clarifying.
        Shian.

• NoFakeNews November 17, 2020 / 5:34 pm

Hi Shian,

I think the controlling powers hide behind so many different groups to obfuscate the truth from the masses.

Icke has discussed the Vatican’s role in running the world in some of the materials I have read over the years.

I don’t know why he and others focus on certain aspects of the hierarchy and not others.

The hierarchy of control from the top down is quite sophisticated and meant to be confusing for most to understand.

At this point, it’s hard enough to get people to understand the virus is fake, let alone understand the Vatican’s role in the Illuminati.

We have to do what we can to try and awaken the masses if we want to try and prevent what is currently unfolding.

I try to write about the present issue (covid-19) facing us on this website instead of where the Illuminati hierarchy originated.

Getting into the specifics of the control construct can be a divisive component in the eyes of many visitors and we need people the world over to join together and be unified against the few who control the many.

😀