Joe Biden’s Plan to Conquer the Plandemic

By Dr. John Reizer

President-Elect Joe Biden’s top priority is to conquer sars-cov-2 (COVID-19). If you haven’t been paying attention, Joe’s campaign to become America’s commander-in-chief was largely predicated on Donald Trump’s mismanagement of the coronavirus crisis.

Beginning immediately, the Biden team will begin assembling a new coronavirus task force. People like Dr. Anthony Fauci and other infectious disease geniuses will be handing down more draconian directives. Things we will see soon include mandatory diagnostic testing, extensive contact tracing programs, more lockdowns, isolation camps, mask mandates, and forced vaccination schedules.

The plandemic’s architects have no political resistance in front of them for the foreseeable future. Dr. Fauci and his colleagues will no longer be marginalized by a presidential puppet who from time to time, liked to assert his own opinions concerning the COVID-19 operation.

Now that face mask Joe has been inserted as the president-elect, the plandemic and the destruction of the US economy can move ahead as was planned long ago.

Unless the American public gets a clue real fast, dark times are coming. Now is not the time to acquiesce to the harsh directives forthcoming. Americans must stop being afraid of a fake cold virus. The official narrative was written by gifted writers to steal people’s freedoms in broad daylight.

Nothing the American government or any other sovereign governing body rolls out in the way of draconian policies has any chance of being enforced unless citizens acquiesce and allow the orders to have teeth.

Wake up and stand firm, Americans. Refuse to wear a mask and refuse to be mindless sheep that cannot think critically.

Will you join me?

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$1,816.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU!!!)

8 thoughts on “Joe Biden’s Plan to Conquer the Plandemic

1. Louise November 9, 2020 / 3:00 pm

I haven’t worn one yet! Although I was escorted out of a store for not wearing one. They have police handing out tickets in large superstores here in Manitoba for non compliance mask wearing . And people are complaining that the police are knocking on the doors wanting to have a look inside and hand out more tickets for those home owners that they suspect have more than the five allotted guests. They randomly do this when they see a few cars in your driveway. Insane. They can’t find our hundreds of missing Indigenous women and children. They can’t come to investigate a robbery. But they can spend their time finding people who aren’t wearing a mask or might have an extra guest in their home. Insane. And yet people still think this is about a virus.

• NoFakeNews November 9, 2020 / 3:06 pm

Thanks for sharing the information, Louise. That type of policing, where law enforcement knocks on your door to monitor the number of house guests is incredibly creepy.

This has never been about a virus. I don’t know what it will take to get the general public to understand that they are being set up for harvesting.

2. tim November 9, 2020 / 3:17 pm

If they try to make masks mandated in America, then that will be the start of the second American Revolution, because Americans as a whole, will end up fighting rather than giving up their Constitutional, civil, and God given rights. Enough is enough. And if they even think of making that mad-man gates vaccines mandated nation wide then it will diffidently be on. The only way they are going to inject that poison into my body is if it’s cold and dead .

• sandy edwards November 9, 2020 / 3:40 pm

I know something is coming but what and when is beyond me. I know the things Tim says about mandated masks, etc. are coming very soon but I don’t know if Americans will fight or remain in their sleep state? It makes me very uneasy but the only thing I can do is wait and see. Then I will make my move. I have a plan but I am sure everyone else does too so good luck to you all. Anyone that feels alone or wondering what to do just let the Lord know or Tim can probably help you. I am a spiritual person but not schooled in Bible study.

• sandy edwards November 9, 2020 / 3:47 pm

Tim, I forgot to ask you to pray for my Nephew. Please send prayers from you and your Church to my Nephew in Oklahoma. He has made a terrible mistake in his life and is now in jail with the possibility of going to prison. I am trying to help him with Attorney but I think prayers will do more. Thank you, Sandy

3. tim November 9, 2020 / 4:51 pm

Hi Sandy. I would love to pray for your nephew. What is his name ? Many have made terrible mistakes in their youth. But it is not the end, as it may feel so at this time for your nephew .
    Also, before this fake virus came out, you could call any of our Temples, and ask them to put a name for prayer in the “prayer bag.” Then that day, many would partake in prayers for those names. But now with the fake virus happening, I am not sure whether they are able to do so now ? I’ll have to research. I think most if not all of the Temples are closed, because of a fake virus.

• sandy edwards November 9, 2020 / 5:00 pm

Tim, his name is Bryan Willingham and I would appreciate any prayers that you can send. Thank you, Sandy

• tim November 9, 2020 / 6:33 pm