We Are All Victims of A Medical Psyop, But Not Completely Blameless

By Dr. John Reizer

We are all victims of a massive medical psyop, but not entirely blameless in the grand scheme of things. As a society, we have embraced science-based medicine and believed it to be infallible as well as something that it is definitely not — an authority on health and wellness.

Although a small minority of us don’t think of them and their vocation in this way, medical doctors and the profession of medicine are perceived by the vast majority of people as priests working in a church. The entire structure of the medical business has been intentionally designed to mirror a religious experience.

When you walk into a house of worship, you enter a domain that is considered sacred by the members of the congregation. Inside a church, temple, synagogue, or any other religious chamber, there are specific rules that are generally understood and followed by its members. Out of respect for the belief system, any types of criticism, skepticism, or questions concerning the veracity of the organization’s major premise are off-limits. In other words, members of religious congregations can never publicly question the church about anything.

In medicine, the doctor (priest, minister, rabbi) customarily wears a white gown (robe) that absolutely identifies him as the high priest in the congregation (practice). Within that environment, there are nurses (nuns) that assist the doctor in taking care of patients (members of the congregation) when they become ill (possessed by evil microbes). Patients do not usually question a doctor’s (minister’s) advice.

There are a variety of techniques (rituals) the profession of medicine uses to rid the body of diseases (evil spirits). Some of these techniques include introducing synthetic drugs (holy water) in patients, mass-produced by pharmaceutical companies. In other situations, doctors cut out diseases in the body by performing surgeries (exorcisms) to remove infected tissues and organs (possessed body parts).

Question the intentions or integrity of the medical man and his broad support group of medical personnel, and you will be looked upon by the citizens of most communities as a nut job (the devil). Question the medical protocols (biblical passages) that have been written by the pharmaceutical corporations and firmly established within the base curricula of every medical school program in the world, and you will be labeled as a charlatan, a quack, or a pseudo-scientist.

The pharmaceutical companies secretly overseeing prestigious medical journals, the publishers of supposed peer-reviewed research, make sure doctors opposing the allopathic paradigm (drugs are the only way to achieve and maintain health) are always viewed by the vast majority of people as being unscientific.

In the Catholic Church, they teach parishioners that a young soul, entering the world, is compromised by original sin (a weakened immune system). It predisposes that vessel (body) to a life of demonic possession (sickness). The baptismal holy waters of the church (vaccination programs) are the only sure way to wash away the sins (childhood diseases) and set the soul right (create immunity against germs) so that it can enjoy an existence on Earth that is free from Satan’s temptations (bacteria and viral microbes).

I understand there will be plenty of people incensed over what I have written in this article. A person who writes content questioning a particular religion’s philosophy or integrity will not win any popularity contests. And make no mistake; the medical profession is a dominant religion with many followers. That, in itself, is a sad fact, but also the primary reason why so many people are walking around sick and don’t understand why.

The faith and trust we have collectively invested, as a society, in medicine is based upon blind faith and not the profession’s ability to get sick people well. There are some blatantly false concepts that medical dogma is based upon, and when one takes a close look at these ideas, their flaws become very apparent. It is because of this fact that the profession has been cleverly structured and marketed by its engineers, to appear as a religion.

As a religion, medicine remains off-limits from would-be critics and avoids essential questions. These questions have needed to be answered for years, and yet they continue to be ignored by medicine’s leaders. Instead, we continue to hear and read about, walkathons, parades, and fundraisers that supposedly benefit research for future eradication of diseases (intellectual properties) that the medical profession and pharmaceutical companies have no intention of ever eliminating!

It’s not a coincidence that so many hospitals in the United States and around the world have been named after religious organizations and saints. Let’s face facts, there aren’t any medical facilities named The Charles Manson Center for Burned Victims. Medical institutions have been designed and branded in such a way that they are perceived, by the masses, as places of worship. Even the doctor’s classic, white lab coat has been designed to instill, in the psyche of healthcare consumers, a sense of purity when they think of physicians.

Getting people to believe in the value of medicine has been the long-term goal of pharmaceutical companies. Their relentless commitment to this self-serving campaign has turned the public sector into a massive congregation of cheerleaders that ritualistically praise the medical industry. Communities throughout America and around the world regularly donate large amounts of money attempting to build and maintain hospital centers. These monstrosities are now the center points of all new communities.

Don’t get me wrong, there are plenty of good medical doctors and surgeons in the world, and some medical practice objectives can help save lives. But most of the successes that can be attributed to modern medicine usually come in the form of emergency based care and not from the area of managing diseases (intellectual properties) and restoring health to the human body.

If we ever hope to improve the health of human beings and raise the overall quality of healthcare that’s practiced in the United States and other locations throughout the world, we will need to break the stranglehold pharmaceutical corporations have on the medical profession. These giant companies have hijacked medicine and made it sick. We need to turn our attention away from figuring out ways to pay for medical care and start concentrating on ways to fix the profession so that it stops making people sicker than they already are.

In the future, we must evaluate medicine as a profession and not blindly praise its false accomplishments that have, ultimately, been fabricated by drug companies and later promoted in peer-reviewed journals that are owned and operated by the same companies. It’s time for the members of the congregation (the general public) to get off their knees and begin holding traditional medicine (the church) accountable for its actions!

If we had done our due diligence in the past, we would not have allowed the powers that be to lead us into the perilous situation we face today. Yes, we are victims of a psyop. Still, we are in this mess because we blindly followed the medical profession and their unscientific recommendations without critically thinking about the illogicality of the storyline.

9 thoughts on “We Are All Victims of A Medical Psyop, But Not Completely Blameless

1. Van Robison August 13, 2020 / 6:15 pm

Dr. Reizer,

Many years ago my young son was playing and received a nasty gash in his eyebrow. We took him to the hospital where he received stitches. The medical doctor wanted to give a shot, which I suspect was penicillin and I resisted, but he pressured me until I said ok. The consequence was devastating and our young son suffered for two solid weeks with a high fever and green goop coming out of him. He was bed ridden and his life seriously endangered. Fortunately he did survive and is now 53. That experience forever impacted my views on the medical establishment.

I totally concur with your article. So many doctors themselves are brainwashed by their medical education. And the general public places way to much faith in the church of medicine.

A young man in his twenties and a close friend of our two daughters was going to doctors every time he turned around and taking gobs of medicines. One day his mother found him dead at home. One of our daughters and my wife and I had visited with this young man, at our daughters house and it was obvious that he was medically in serious trouble. The next day he was dead.

I have had many things in my life that sourced me on the church of medicine.

Van

• NoFakeNews August 13, 2020 / 10:20 pm

Thanks for sharing, Van!

2. tim August 13, 2020 / 10:12 pm

I look around me and shake my head while trying to comprehend the madness.

We know war is not the way to peace, and is just a tool for the war-mongers to profit from, so why do we stlll have war ?

We know we all “bleed” the same color and that all humans are equal, so why is there still prejudice ?

We know they are poisoning our atmosphere under the guise of global warming so why are they still spraying our atmosphere with barium, particularized aluminum, strontium, lead, etc , etc , ?

We know there is no such thing as a safe and effective vaccine. (as proven just recently in court that there’s no such thing as a safe vaccine: https://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2020/05/u-s-govt-loses-landmark-vaccine-lawsuit-2656870.html ) So why are we still poisoning our children and others with these devices of physical injury and death ?

We know the US has the highest number of “first day deaths” (of newborns) and the highest vaccine rate on the first day of birth (6 vaccines injected right after birth) so why are we still doing it ?

We know this so called covid19 virus does not exist, so why are heathy people still afraid of healthy people ? Why are we still playing the social distancing, masks game after we found out that it is all a HOAX ? ( https://www.globalresearch.ca/more-doctors-truth-speak-out-madrid-dismantling-false-pandemic-covid-19/5719993 )

We know that 5G spells death for all within its reach, so why are they still putting 5G technology out there ?

We know that the Medical Industrial Complex is a sick corporation that is only there to profit from sick people who they made sick with their vaccines, etc, so why are they still in existence ?

We know the CDC and the WHO, DO NOT have the peoples best interest in mind and are basically big pharmacies designed to sell as many drugs as possible, so why are they still in existence ?

We know “they,” HAARP, are “playing” with our weather creating hurricanes, etc, so why are they still doing it ?

We know GMO food / products cause sterility, and many, many physiological injuries and deaths so why do we still have GMO food / products on the shelves ?

We know most government officials are only there for the power and money, and have committed heironeous crimes against humanity, so why do they keep popping up year after year instead of being put on death row where they belong ? Why are they above the law and immune to prosecution ?

We know that the FBI, CIA, FDA, FCC, CDC, WHO, IRS, etc, etc, are corrupt governmental agencies that do not have the peoples best interest in mind, so why are they still around ?

We know that aliens exist and about the gravity, etc, tech that has existed for over a hundred years so why do they keep covering it up ?

We know that cell phones / cell towers / smartmeters, etc, cause many physiological disorders and deaths so why do we still ” hug ” our phones all day everyday ?

We know the NSA illegally collects every key stroke, phone call, voice mail, etc, etc, of evey human being on this earth and puts it into digital form for filing, so why are they still collecting our data ? Why does every human on earth put up with it and not go down to the NSA head quarters and demand they stop collecting our data ?

We know the UN is only there for the elites “New World Order” agenda, so why are they still in power or in existence ?

We know there are natural cures for all illnesses or imbalances of the human bodies biological systems (what they call disease) so why do we keep letting them suppress natural cures instead of abolishing the corrupt FDA system who is only the medical industrial complexes enforcement agency and does not care about the humans on this earth, only about profit from their sickness ?

We know there is a major pedophile / human slave trade / human trafficking problem in the world so why are there still human slaves on this earth ?

I’ll tell you why. Because the satanists who are running the earth are a very powerful spiritual wicked entity in high places, and they have their hands gripped around the throat of humanity, chocking the life out of them.

Every abortion they sacrafice to satan. Every torture and death of an innocent they sacrifice in rituals go satan. All the misery and pain that they inflict upon the unborn, the new born, and all chilren, men and women they do so as a sacrifice to satan.

They live on the misery of humans and all life. That is what they live for. They love to see us fight against each other and kill and murder each other. The more the blood, pain and gore, the better. They love war. They love any form of human misery and thrive on it.

Don’t fool yourself for one second, they want us dead !!! But they want to torture us to death with their geoengineering of the atmosphere, GMO foods and products, vaccines and their medical protocols, war, etc, etc, etc. first, before we die from disease and so on. The many tools of satan to torture and destroy humans from off the face of the earth is going strong and is very powerful.

That is why the above mentioned list, is what it is. The evil on this earth is too powerful for the good to over come, at least right now. Until the good, on this earth, outweighs the evil, evil will be in charge and will be calling the shots at the detriment of the human race.

• NoFakeNews August 13, 2020 / 10:17 pm

Thanks, Tim. You make excellent points. Great information.

• tim August 13, 2020 / 10:51 pm

Thank you sir. Hope it helps. If I ever “mis-state” the truth, please feel free to correct accordingly. I probably don’t know a 100th of what you know so I would trust your corrections of any mis-statements on my part. I try to make sure my info is correct, but I also know at times I could be mistaken. And I don’t want to publish fake news, 🙂 Keep up the awesone work Doctor Reizer. Hey, did you join those 640 Doctors in their fight against this virus HOAX ? I know they could use your help sir.

3. Van robison August 14, 2020 / 1:45 am

Tim, I always enjoy reading your comments. You are a very intense person and I love your heart, concern and intelligence. Thank you so much.
    Van

4. tim August 16, 2020 / 4:11 pm

Well thank you so much Van, when I look in a mirror, I see you, and the Good Doctor Reizer and all the other caring humans on this earth that only want what’s best for the people. You know, the ones who love good, and despise evil. And I too enjoy your words, comments, and articles Van. Your quite articulate, just like Dr. Reizer, and so many others. I on the other hand, am not a very good writer, but I think my passion and willingness to do good in the world , makes up for that. Keep up the good work Van. Us birds of a feather need to flock together. 🙂
    ps, so sorry about your son. I too am a victim of vaccines, both in my youth and in the military. It’s a gift that keeps on giving ,,, even after so many years.

5. tim August 21, 2020 / 12:03 pm

Hi Doctor. While I appreciate your comparison of most religions and doctors, who are not to question said religion, or “medical religion,” and I believe that is true, but that’s not the case for all so called, religions, and certainly not true about my Church. We welcome questions. Any question at all. Please ask me any question, and I will tell you the truth. It is normal to doubt, or question one thing or another. It’s in our nature.

I had 100’s of questions, before I was baptized and confirmed a member. And my Church, was the ONLY CHURCH who could answer ALL of my questions to my great satisfaction . None of the other religions, or churches, that I queried could answer my questions . Not completely to my full satisfaction. None of them. And I would not join a Church, until I knew of a surity it was the right thing to do because I knew it would be the most important decision of my life. Then after I joined, if I ever had any questions, they were also, answered immediately.

So questions are welcome, in my Church, and if a member ever has a problem with anything pertaining to our Church, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ, we welcome these questions with open ears and open arms 🙂

Indeed, we are all victims of this massive medical psyop, but we do not have to be a victim of making the wrong decisions. And questions will help you find the truth, and the truth will help you make the right decisions.

• NoFakeNews August 21, 2020 / 12:12 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Tim.