The position statement listed below is the opinion of the editor of this website and does not reflect the views of any other persons or parties. The position statement below should not be considered medical advice, and it is not meant to be used by anyone as prescriptive advice to mitigate Covid-19 or any other disease entities that may be regarded as the intellectual properties of medical or pharmaceutical corporations and or health regulatory bodies.
The information below has been written on this website for academic purposes only to provide readers a point of reference as to what the editor of the website believes is happening concerning the Covid-19 world pandemic.
The information in the position statement below is not intended to replace a professional relationship between a patient and a health care specialist, nor is it intended as medical advice. Readers are encouraged to make health care decisions based upon their own independent research!
NoFakeNews Position Statement on Covid-19
While most of society continues to self-isolate and engage in social distancing practices due to the coronavirus world pandemic, this website is going on the record and publishing an official academic position statement that is based on a different paradigm and perspective concerning Covid-19:
- Covid-19 is a fake illness that is not caused by a virus, nor can it be spread from person to person.
- The alleged virus that has been reported to cause Covid-19 is not a new coronavirus, and it has not spread throughout the world.
- The alleged Covid-19 symptoms reported worldwide are due to common colds, pneumococcal, and upper respiratory infections that have been intentionally and inappropriately diagnosed as a new virus strain within the family of coronaviruses.
- Human beings can not become infected from respiratory droplets from other persons allegedly infected by Covid-19 because the virus does not exist.
- Human beings can not become infected by coming into close contact with a person who allegedly has Covid-19 because the virus does not exist.
- Human beings can not get the virus by touching a surface or object that allegedly has the virus on it and then by touching their mouth, nose, or eyes because the virus does not exist.
- The best way to protect human beings from the alleged virus is to realize that it doesn’t exist, and therefore there is zero chance of catching anything.
- There is no need to stay home and avoid contact with others.
- There is no need to wear face-coverings anywhere.
- There is no need to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- There is no need to maintain a distance of six feet from other human beings.
- No human beings are at risk of getting Covid-19 because the virus is a hoax and has never been scientifically isolated using Koch’s postulates.
- All recorded case numbers of Covid-19 are false-positive results originating from either CT scans, presumptive positive diagnoses, and PCR tests that are scientifically unreliable because they register false-positive results for other genetic materials commonly found in humans that are not named Covid-19.
- There is no need to take a vaccine now or in the future for Covid-19 because the virus is a hoax.
- The information being published and distributed by health regulatory agencies worldwide concerning Covid-19 is purposely misleading and counterproductive to maintaining a healthy functioning human immune system.
- All therapeutic mitigation techniques that are being recommended and promoted by health regulatory agencies worldwide are entirely useless and unnecessary concerning Covid-19 because the virus does not exist.
- Covid-19 is a scripted psyop that was written by scientific writers and dress rehearsed in New York City in a simulation exercise titled EVENT 201 in the fall of 2019.
- The government leaders of all sovereign territories worldwide should be ashamed of themselves for going along with a global medical scenario that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever from a microbiological and public health standpoint.