Get Ready to be Pressured 24/7 to take the Toxic Covid-19 Vaccine

By Dr. John Reizer

Are you ready to be pressured by television commercials, social media ads, network programming, text messages, doctors, nurses, neighbors, and family members to take the Covid-19 vaccine? The pressure to get vaccinated has already begun. As I write these words, celebrities are taping commercials and promo spots to convince you and me to get vaccinated.

I saw a television spot this afternoon that told me the only way we are going to get out of the world pandemic and being locked down is through science. The commercial kept telling me repeatedly that science is good, and science will lead us back to health again. As the commercial explained how great science is, there were pictures of syringes being filled with vaccines in the background.

This is the strategy the Satanists, pedophiles, rapists, murders, and psychopaths, otherwise known as our government leaders have decided on to coerce everybody into voluntarily taking the alleged mandatory vaccine that is coming.

Science means taking toxic vaccines. The powers that be are going to try and convince everybody that vaccines are scientific and that we should all feel guilty for not believing in the benevolence and efficacy of science-based medicine.

Everybody and their uncle is going to tell you to take this vaccine. The pressure to genuflect to the church of medicine will be immense, but you have to be strong and stay firm in your decision not to take this toxic brew. The vaccine will not protect you from a fake virus!

Mandatory Vaccines – A Psyop and a Bluff!

First of all, if the powers that be could actually make the Covid-19 vaccine mandatory, which they cannot, there would be no need for all the marketing and guilt tactics that will be forthcoming. If something could be made mandatory and that law could be upheld by the US Supreme Court like Allen Dershowitz claims, why would the powers that be need to go through the trouble of convincing people to take the product?

Why don’t the controlling powers just roll out the troops and start knocking on doors and begin injecting people against their will? Do we really believe that mandatory vaccine policy is enforceable in America? This will never happen in the United States. The idea of mandatory vaccines being forced upon screaming citizens is science fiction — it’s not going to happen! NASA’s got a better chance of going to the moon, and that’s not happening either.

The powers that be are going to scare the hell out of everybody. They’re going to guilt the hell out of everybody. They’re going to try and make people think that vaccines will become mandatory. They’re going to try and convince people that they should take the vaccine for the common good of the country. They’re going to try and convince people that they’re unpatriotic if they don’t agree to accept the vaccine.

We are about to witness another psyop within a bigger psyop. The lies are unending. The idea that mandatory vaccines are coming is the next psyop.

The POTUS made a statement that vaccines will be delivered by the military with warp speed. You’ll notice he didn’t say that vaccines will be made mandatory, and troops will forcefully administer the products to willing and unwilling citizens. The POTUS leaves the scenario up to your imagination that is heavily influenced by the network programming people watch around the clock.

We are being played yet again. Don’t fall for it. The controlling powers bluff and lie about everything, and most people fall for the lies hook, line, and sinker.

Every single elected American leader is on board with the world pandemic fakery. Lose the idea that Democrats and Republicans are different from one another. They are in the same club — and you’re not!

15 thoughts on “Get Ready to be Pressured 24/7 to take the Toxic Covid-19 Vaccine

1. sandy edwards August 12, 2020 / 10:10 am

The ultimate pressure will come when they release the wave that kills many millions of people. This will cause most, not all, to take the vaccine. I hope this won’t happen but right now I have no idea what we are in store for.

• NoFakeNews August 12, 2020 / 10:18 am

Yes, I do agree. The controlling murders are not above killing innocents. But the people who will be killed will have been poisoned by the vaccine and not the fake virus.

Keep in mind, Sandy, not one person has died from Covid-19 because there is no virus to die from.

2. sandy edwards August 12, 2020 / 10:53 am

off topic. Anyone else find the 2020 census to be quite invasive. I had a visit from one of the workers this am and they left a number for me to call. I don’t understand why they need anything more than how many people live here. That’s one question.

• NoFakeNews August 12, 2020 / 11:35 am

Good points!

3. tim August 12, 2020 / 1:07 pm

HI Doctor Reizer.
    It sounds like you are 100% convinced that mandatory vaccines will never be mandatory. This gives me hope, and lifts my spirit. And I also have that knowing deep within me, and believe that it is true, that Americans, and freedom fighters world wide, will not let that happen.
    And like I said before, even if by some evil way, they do make it mandated, IF that ever happens, then I am absolutely possitive there would be a world wide REVOLUTION !!!
    I’m willing to die in self defense, against any power that tries to inject us with their toxins, and I know there are millions if not billons of others who feel the same way here on this earth. I’m willing to die if necessary so that my children and grandchildren do not have to live under a tryranical iron fist that is designed to pound humans into dust. It is our responsibility to create a better world for the future generations to live in, and we are failing miserably.

• NoFakeNews August 12, 2020 / 1:30 pm

I am more convinced than ever before that the mandatory vaccine storyline is a psyop designed to away people into getting the shots voluntarily.

• tim August 12, 2020 / 2:36 pm

Gots ya. Cool. And that makes total sense. Put pressure on the people of a possible breach of human rights, but hey, it’s for the good of the world ,,,,blau … blau …

BTW, They are now saying it is un-American to not take the vaccine in fact they are saying you are not a patriot if you do not take the vaccine. This is their way of thinking; So if you are a patriot you willl take the vacccine for all Americans and for the good of the whole world ( but hey, don’t worry about the collateral damage caused by an untested vaccine for a virus that they cannot prove exists, because in every war there’s always collateral damage, that’s life. It’s what’s best for the whole that counts. If a few million innocents have to die to save the whole, then it’s worth it, right ? )

Anyway, Back to reality. I’m not gona worry about mandated vaccines, cause it’s never gona happen, and get back to Netflix and Hulu. Keep up the good work my friend. I hope you sell a lot of books 🙂

4. Joel Long August 16, 2020 / 1:25 pm

IF, and it is a BIG if, they really do suddenly come out with this “miracle” vaccine as fast as they say,(end of 2020 or mid 2021), it will be clear to me that they have had it all along, thus confirming the claims that this virus was man-made or more than likely a natural one that they manipulated.
    It is well known by those associated with the demons who produce these pathogens that the first rule of their satanic practices is not to unleash it on your victim unless you have a cure or vaccine first.
    Before this virus appeared, all experts in this sick field admitted that it took YEARS to develop a cure and test it safely before releasing it unto the compliant public. NOW we are told this vaccine will be safely developed and tested WITHIN A YEAR of the virus beginning.
    No Way, No How. I for one would not trust anything they dish out no matter when it is released. Whatever this thing is, the power elite are not worried and have all the technology and resources to survive and thrive while the populace devolves in a dystopian nightmare.

• NoFakeNews August 16, 2020 / 4:35 pm

Hi Joel,

I love your comments and passion for telling the truth. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with the forum.

I absolutely agree with you that a vaccine product has been waiting in the wings the entire time. This fakery taking place is not the result of an engineered virus or any real viral entity. It’s one hundred percent studio created.

The key to pulling off a medical hoax, such as this one, is actually quite simple. You introduce a rigged PCR test that has been pre-calibrated to be ultra-sensitive to genetic materials commonly found in 15-30 percent of the world’s population.

Once the test has been designed by a compartmentalized group of people somewhere behind the scenes, nobody in the medical profession will know the difference. Healthcare professionals who administer the PCR tests will always believe the tests are valid because they are conditioned to believe in the scientific process. They think the tests work and are accurate. They are not!

The same criminals that wrote this hoax did the same thing with AIDS, another fake disease diagnosed by a PCR test. AIDS was allegedly diagnosed when patients tested HIV positive. Being HIV positive never killed anyone. AZT, a DNA poison, was distributed to HIV positive patients and the drug killed the people in the population.

The pending Covid-19 vaccine, in my opinion, will have a deadly effect on the global population, which in turn will be blamed on the fake Covid-19 virus.

• Joel Long August 18, 2020 / 12:05 pm

I love to be able to exclaim Ahaaa! after being educated. This along with posts by you and your followers that I have just found here recently. And while researching about you, have found that you are an author as well. I just ordered ‘Aftermath’, as the premise tells me it is about one of my favorite topics. Whether natural, or man-made, I truly believe that, as the song by Barry McGuire says, We Are On The Eve Of Destruction.

• NoFakeNews August 18, 2020 / 12:26 pm

Hi Joel,
        I appreciate your support and comments. I write short novels and try to sprinkle bits of truth and science throughout the writings.

I am a self-taught writer who is trying to learn how to become a better one. I hope you enjoy the story.