The Target List — Official Movie Trailer

Would you please watch the movie trailer video on NoFakeNews or YouTube and share the link with others? Your viewing of the trailer will help us achieve essential statistics that potential movie producers will consider in the future. Thanks for your continued support! Our goal is to make the full-feature film next year.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is videocapture_20210716-114444-1.jpg

IN ASSOCIATION WITH…

PRESENTS:

AN ANDREW ARGUELLO AND MJ PALO FILM

WATCH THE TRAILER NOW!

WATCH THE FULL PILOT MOVIE ON AUGUST 15th!

TheTargetListMovie.com

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is screenshot_20210716-121417_office.jpg

The Target List Movie — Rent Or Buy It On-Demand — August 15, 2021

TheTargetListMovie.com

The Target List movie honors fallen heroes and serves to help us remember the brave healthcare professionals that have lost their lives simply because they wrote about things that certain groups forbade. These truthers were placed on a target list because they wanted to shed light on helpful modalities and procedures that could allow human beings to better express health.

13 thoughts on “The Target List — Official Movie Trailer

1. Lisa July 24, 2021 / 12:58 pm

The mysterious and compelling wand that cures cancer will surely be enthralling to people. Along with suspenseful action and great acting.

People are having a desire to learn the truth now more than ever. And to have a clearer perspective about the lies they are being told by the controlling powers and the pharmaceutical companies.

John, the trailer is super, and I have no doubt that “The Target List” pilot will be stupendous!

People will feel a need to check it out!

Be thrilled with what you have accomplished. 😀

• NoFakeNews July 24, 2021 / 2:29 pm

Thanks so much for all your support, Lisa! 😀

2. sandy edwards July 24, 2021 / 2:14 pm

Loved it! Just too short and left me wanting more. Guess I’ll have to wait for the movie.

• NoFakeNews July 24, 2021 / 2:30 pm

Thanks, Sandy! 😀

3. tim July 24, 2021 / 2:26 pm

“loved”
    “Be thrilled with what you have accomplished.” 😀Lisa

• NoFakeNews July 24, 2021 / 2:30 pm

😀👍

4. Dr-Artaud July 24, 2021 / 2:45 pm

What will the cost be for purchasing the movie?

• NoFakeNews July 24, 2021 / 3:14 pm

$1.99 to rent and $3.99 to own. We will use all funds to help produce the feature film. 🙂

5. tim July 24, 2021 / 4:06 pm

I typed these words and printed them out and taped them to the outside of my garage.
    I want to see if I will get a reaction from any of my neighbors.
    I have had the magnetic sign that has the nofakenews info on it but no one has asked me about that.
    Now I put this on my front door, and on the garage door.
    I’m curious to see if anyone will say anything.
    If bidens puppets do his bidding and come knocking on my door, I’m going to give them an ear full. When I’m done they will leave with their tails between their legs cause they will know that they are giving death in a syringe to everyone they inject !!! They will know that they are injecting death and that will be on their souls for all eternity. They will be judged for their “knowingly” part of culling the herd from that point forward. And then I’m going to follow them around and ask all my neighbors if they have been given “informed consent,” pertaining to masks and vaccines ? And I’m going to tell them about this nano graphene oxide and the 1000’s of adverse reactions and deaths caused so far. For all we know there could be a million humans who have died already from these injections of death. And millions more to come. Time will tell.
    If their plan is 2030 then that gives us a little time to prepare for the worse.

You see non mask wearers as disease
    spreading defiant, imbeciles …
    When in reality, they are fighting for the
    last remnants of your freedom you didn’t
    know you were about to lose.
    unknown

and:

1. Illegal, unconstitutional, mandates DO NOT countermand
    our Constitutional rights, or our God given rights to
    choose for ourselves, MY BODY, MY CHOICE !!!
    2. STOP acquiescing to the evil oligarchy running this
    earthshow!!!
    3. The ONLY way to end this nightmare is MASS NON-
    COMPLIANCE !!!
    4. MASKS CAN NOT STOP VIRAL TRANSMISSIONS
    FROM ONE HUMAN TO ANOTHER !!!
    MASKS ARE PSUEDOSCIENCE !!!
    5. VACCINES ARE FILLED WITH A TOXIC, CHEMICAL
    CALLED NANO-GRAPHINE OXIDE. (cause of 1000’s
    of adverse reactions from their toxic vaccines)
    6. As one Doctor said, “the only reason you would “inject” a
    human being with a syringe filled with this toxic
    chemical, would be to kill them !!! ”
    7. 1000’s have died from these vaccines already and they are
    still handing them out like candy.
    ( VAERS = 11,405 DEATHS so far to date :
    8. So ask yourself, why do they want to kill you with syringes
    filled with nano-graphene oxide ?
    9. And why do they want you to wear a diaper on your face
    that CANNOT stop viral transmissions between human
    beings and are EXTREAMELY DETRIMENTAL TO
    THE HUMAN BODY ? (decreased O2, increased
    carbon dioxide, rebreathing toxins that were
    exhaled, ie: bacterias, etc.)

• NoFakeNews July 24, 2021 / 4:08 pm

I love it, Tim! You must have one heck of a big garage door! 🙂

• tim July 24, 2021 / 4:31 pm

Hehe, thank you sir, it’s a regular size, fits two cars.
        It’s on a regular letter size paper, so they will have to be brave and get closer to my door in order to be able to read it.
        🙂

6. tim July 24, 2021 / 5:03 pm

Go to 9:55 min. on this video. I promise you will love it. It’s dated and the numbers have grown, but still pretty awesome. Every city in the world needs to do this.

The Population Is Being Poisoned By Graphene Oxide Ferro-Magnetic/Ferro-Electric Nanoparticles! – No More Fake News Must Video