Earlier today, I recorded a conversation with an agent working for the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control regarding the COVID-19 vaccines. I received a postcard in the mail on Saturday that encouraged me to do my part in the fight against the deadly sars-cov-2 virus that has never been isolated in totality from a living animal or human being. (See the postcard below:)

Please listen to the audio recording below between the DHEC agent and yours truly:

DISCLAIMER:

“South Carolina recording law stipulates that it is a one-party consent state. In South Carolina, it is a criminal offense to use any device to record or share use communications, whether they are wire, oral or electronic, without the consent of at least one person taking part in the communication. This means that in South Carolina, you are legally allowed to record a conversation if you are a contributor, or with prior consent from one of the involved parties. S.C. Code Ann. § 17-30-30 (2011).”

During the call, I am also informed that DHEC may be recording the conversation for monitoring purposes.

______________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming to Amazon Prime This Summer

The Target List pilot movie is a high-energy, fast-paced medical-action-thriller about the creation of a life-saving health care instrument and big pharma’s attempt to suppress the technology.

The pilot movie is a shorter version of the full feature screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer.

Interviews with cast members from The Target List pilot movie will be featured here weekly. Stay tuned for important announcements about the release of the movie’s official poster and trailer.

Read the novel or listen to the audiobook on Audible!

MOVIE UPDATE:

The Target List is now in post-production, where the sound design, music score, and VFX enhancements are being incorporated into the film.

Click Here to Visit The Target List Movie Page for Important Updates

15 thoughts on “My Conversation with a South Carolina Department of health and Environmental Control (DHEC) Agent regarding COVID-19 Vaccines (Audio Recording)

1. Lisa May 30, 2021 / 9:40 pm

A great investigation, John!

And as you say, these people answering the public’s questions and giving out false information about the covid vaccines are uneducated about the reality of the situation. They are basically robots doing what they are told to do.
    And the public is incredibly mindless to be trusting this information.

It is a serious game of deception and death!

However, on the entertaining side of your observation. It was amusing to listen to you act so naively on the subject matter. It did give me a chuckle hearing you play dumb! Lol
    And you managed to keep.your composure throughout the test.

Maybe you should consider getting a part in your next movie! 😄

• NoFakeNews May 30, 2021 / 10:07 pm

Thanks, Lisa! It is criminal how the federal and state governments are purposely releasing disinformation about the Covid vaccines.

2. sandy edwards May 31, 2021 / 7:05 am

You’re so right Dr. Reizer. The regular person that calls and talks to this guy will hang up and run to get his shot. They are continually ramping up the propaganda and it’s working. I’m glad you were the one talking to this guy because I know I would have lost my temper. lol

• NoFakeNews May 31, 2021 / 10:48 am

Hi Sandy,

Yes, it’s frustrating to know that the public is being encouraged to call in and get information about the killer vaccines from laypeople hired and trained by the government.

I tried to pose simple questions about the vaccines to the agent that anyone with basic critical thinking skills would want to know. The answers the man provided were shockingly inaccurate and would lead the average person to most likely get the shots.

3. tim May 31, 2021 / 9:31 am

The vaccine minions believe they are doing good. Like the mask enforcers. They believe they are doing good. That’s how the 1% tricks everyone by making them think they are doing good.
    I sure wish you would have asked the million dollar question.
    If masks don’t stop viral transmissions, and are extremely harmful to human health, why do they want us to wear one ?

• NoFakeNews May 31, 2021 / 10:41 am

Hi Tim,
      I believe that it would have been a waste of time to ask the agent about the illogicalities associated with mask-wearing. He’s only a script reader, and the script he was reading from had limited content about the vaccines. As it was, the scripted material he provided about the shots was filled with holes and made no sense whatsoever. 🤣

• tim May 31, 2021 / 11:26 am

Yes, that is true Doctor. Thank you.

4. Someone May 31, 2021 / 11:21 am

Dr. Reizer, that was fantastic! Keep up the great work with the articles.

Off-topic — I am intrigued by your movie and eagerly awaiting its release later this year. Have you made any arrangements to locate a producer for the feature film yet?

I am interested in learning more about your plans and if you might want to open up opportunities for investors to finance the movie with a return of investment and royalties as a perk for doing so?

I read and loved the novel.

Anonymous

• NoFakeNews May 31, 2021 / 3:10 pm

Thank you, Anonymous!

The Target List feature movie that we hope to make in the future is in the process of being discussed.

If you or anyone else has a genuine interest in partnering with us to make the full feature film, please contact me at: drjohnlreizer@gmail.com so we can have more detailed communications.

Most of our focus has been on the pilot movie up until now. We do want to make the full-length film because it’s an excellent screenplay. The full-length screenplay will yield a movie of ninety minutes.

I promise to keep our readers updated on that project and everything else related to The Target List. 😀

John Reizer

5. Dr-Artaud May 31, 2021 / 12:15 pm

I’m disgusted.

The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control Employee said that there have been no deaths worldwide, certainly a blatant lie. Not to condemn the employee, but I condemn the vaccines. Seeing a person deteriorate in my neighborhood Post Vaccine, and a relative of that person also receiving the vaccine has lost hearing.

The CDC as a reference, according to the employee. Nah, I’ll pass on that one. The CDC Oversees NIOSH, and NIOSH does research on Respirators, they have been mute on the topic of Masks not protecting the wearer from others, the lack of wearer training, and lack of physical required for employees required to wear respirators.

Thanks for bringing this to your Blog. It was enlightening, I listened to it all.

• NoFakeNews May 31, 2021 / 2:38 pm

You are quite welcome, Sir! 🙂

6. tim May 31, 2021 / 4:45 pm

You know what ? We don’t need to wear masks in order to NOT get enough O2 in our lungs. They are doing such a good job with the “geoengineering” it feels like I’m breathing MUD into my lungs, the “air” is sorely lacking of O2.
    Soon we will only be breathing particularized heavy metals, toxic chemicals, and radioactive materials, instead of Oxygen.

• sandy edwards May 31, 2021 / 4:55 pm

Tim, You are supposed to be the most positive of this group. lol Sandy

7. Lisa May 31, 2021 / 7:46 pm

Sandy, have you forgotten that Tim is our party pooper! Sorry Tim, all in fun. 🙂
    We all know what a good guy you are!

8. tim May 31, 2021 / 8:00 pm

Hehe, I know, thank you for that.
    Unfortunately, reality can be a bummer.
    Doesn’t mean life has to be though.
    I’m happy regardless.
    And there is a lot to be grateful for.
    That’s what keeps me going.
    🙂