George Carlin Tells The Truth About Natural Immunity in Human Beings

_______________________________

We Reject the Official Narrative About the COVID-19 World Pandemic

SIGN THE PETITION — CLICK HERE!

________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming Soon!

Help Me Expose Big Pharma

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List pilot movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT

The Story:

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, the four members of the research team are targeted by an assassin hired by the big pharma. Two researchers escape the attack, only to find themselves on the killer’s target list.

Screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Based on the novel by John Reizer

7 thoughts on “George Carlin Tells The Truth About Natural Immunity in Human Beings

1. jim April 17, 2021 / 10:32 pm

George Carlin was without a doubt the greatest, funniest and most intelligent stand-up comedian who ever walked this planet. God, do I miss him. I saw him on almost all of his tours in the 80’s and 90’s. He would have immediately called bullshit on this whole fake pandemic that’s going on now.

2. Dr-Artaud April 18, 2021 / 6:52 am

Funny, as usual. He died of a respiratory virus, no, just kidding, he died of heart failure after various procedures over the years.
    A show I watch on YouTube, a Metal Detector Hobbyist, the man purportedly contracted covid. He’s back, a month later, claiming 4 people in his household contracted covid (he and his wife, probably in their 50s, and likely his wife’s parents) with one of them dying, and he’s urging everyone to have a vaccine. In the context of covid being a hoax, I just don’t know how to understand it. My wife claims it’s the tail end of flu season, she believes it could have been that. Pneumonia can be contagious. I haven’t seen much, yet, to prove covid exists. The CDC patented a method of coronavirus isolation, in 2018 I believe, does this prevent others from isolating it using the CDC method, or is there nothing to isolate?
    England is just out of tight lock-down, with more contact permitted, but changes proposed before lifting it more are downright Orwellian. Mandatory NHS covid apps on your phone, surrendering your phone for inspection to the staff of certain events to be sure you have the app, Vaccine Certificates, Twice per Week covid Testing of Everyone in England, no dining and recreation indoors (pubs, dancing, events) without prior vaccination or recent negative covid test, etc. Magnanimously, they have vowed to keep grocery stores open for those that don’t get vaccinated.
    Despite being woken to the likely fraudulent pandemic, they (the bad guys) are going full steam ahead with their plans, and I wonder if George Carlin isn’t right, that we’ve gone too far in accepting it to return society to what it was? I hope not.

• NoFakeNews April 18, 2021 / 9:25 am

Thanks for sharing!

3. sandy edwards April 18, 2021 / 7:03 am

I loved him. He always knew none of us were in the Club.

• NoFakeNews April 18, 2021 / 9:23 am

He was way ahead of his time.

4. Lisa April 18, 2021 / 9:08 am

This clip of George Carlin is great!

“Trading freedom for the illusion of security”
    Says it all!

I like my immune system to get practice on germs too. At my health club, I only pretend to spray the sanitizer into the towel to wipe off my exercise machine. And before the covid fakery, I did not bother with it at all. I do not like poison.

Although, it was interesting the other day. After I did my pretend wiping, I saw a man go over and give the machine I had been on, a good sanitized cleaning. Then he went back to the machine he had been on. I guess he didn’t like my few little swipes. 😂

And I will add, it is a very rare occasion that I even get a sniffle!

• NoFakeNews April 18, 2021 / 9:20 am

The germ police are everywhere. If you go into a store, health club, restaurant, or anywhere else, you can find people wiping the surfaces of objects with disinfectants.

The global psyop has drastically altered the psyche of many humans.

It’s hard to believe that these are the same people who have lived their lives on this planet, interacting with others and the environment without worrying about the invisible microbes that are now keeping them filled with fear.