I received a video from a visitor and was asked to consider posting it on the website. According to Simon Parkes, who many people believe is a credible source with ears tuned to insider information, the presidential situation has not been settled in the United States. Parkes gives a completely different perspective in the video below about the fiasco in the Capitol building on January 6th.

According to Mr. Parkes, we are only days away from seeing martial law installed by the existing POTUS (Trump). Simon is telling his viewers that this will transpire before the presidential inauguration occurs on January 20, 2021.

I guess we will find out if this story has any truth to it very soon.

I am putting this video on NoFakeNews for everyone’s review. I do not know if what Mr. Parkes is claiming will happen. Give it a watch and let me know your opinions.

Simon Parkes Video

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will be filmed in March 2021.

UPDATE! — CAST TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

What is the story?
After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by big pharma.

The Target List is also available as a novel!

When are you filming?
Filming is scheduled for March 2021.

Use of donations:
We have already secured the necessary funding for this project and are looking for extra help to offset production expenses. All donations will be used exclusively for the production of the movie.

Perks:
–Donate $50 and receive an electronic copy of the book.
–Donate $100 and receive an e-copy of the book, Thank You credit, and a private link to online screening.
–Donate $200.00 and receive an e-copy of the book, co-executive producer credit, and a link to online screening.

$3,550.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!)

15 thoughts on “Simon Parkes Gives a Different Perspective About the Capitol Riots and What Might be Coming

1. tim January 9, 2021 / 11:17 am

Did he say that about martial law on this tape ? I must have missed it.

Wow. Well imho, I think that is exactly what the 1% wants. They have been trying to start martial law and a civil war in the US forever, so we would be walking right into their traps.

This CANNOT be fixed with martial law, civil war, or bloodshed.

This CAN only be solved by the people.
    Like Simon said, stick your right food out…stick you right food in … NO, kidding … He basically said, (paraphrasing)

If the people who put Trump into office continue to support him, he will be put back in office.
    Simon Parks

It’s up to the good World citizens who are willing to fight for their freedom to stop this madness. And how will we do that ?
    VOTE THE BAD OUT AND VOTE THE GOOD IN ! Like we have been talking about forever.
    Although, with the voting system the way it is ??? that may not be possible and they will either need to reform the voting system or and we are toast, hehe.

This isn’t about Trump, or the 1% anymore. This is about our freedom, our God given rights, and our Constitutional rights. This is where we have to draw the line.

I believe there is a “good” faction in the background. that is in the works here, as Simon mentioned. And as I keep saying, the good guys will win in the end. Until then, “sufficient is the day unto the evil thereof. ”

I’m not going to waste my “present moment time” fretting about the future or distressing about the past. No one is promised tomorrow, and no one can change the past.
    And I know we are in good hands.

Stay strong, keep the faith.
    This is not over by a long shot.
    The good guys (us) will prevail in the end.
    tim 🙂
    Just in case, if you haven’t already, you might want to start working on a bug out bag.

• NoFakeNews January 9, 2021 / 11:40 am

He infers that martial law will be introduced before the 20th.

• tim January 9, 2021 / 3:37 pm

Oh, okay. What do you think Doctor ? Martial law , this month ? I have no idea. Hope you do. 🙂

• NoFakeNews January 9, 2021 / 10:57 pm

I don’t know what to think or expect at this point, Tim. We are going to find out soon enough. The 20th is right around the corner. 🙂

2. Lisa January 9, 2021 / 1:50 pm

Yes, all these people afraid of a fake virus, and what we need to be afraid of is the loss of our freedom. Interesting video!

I also had an interesting moment at the grocery store this morning. The masked woman behind me at the checkout gave me, the unmasked woman, a $14.00 off coupon for my groceries. Wasn’t that nice of her? I did thank her a couple of times.
    Who would think a simple trip to the grocery store could be both so nerve wracking and exhilarating!

• tim January 9, 2021 / 3:53 pm

Hehe Lisa. Made me laugh. Thank you for that.
      I had a construction company who ended up not wanting to send me a bid after they did an estimate for the job. They didn’t say, but I think it was a mask issue. I think they did not want to do the job because I told them I will not wear a mask in my own house.
      Some don’t seem to understand the words, “it is a scientific, irrefutable, fact, that masks CANNOT stop the transmission of a microbe from one person to another. ”
      And I always go back to the oldie but goody, if your so confident in your vaccinated child, then why are you worried about my un-vaccinated child ? I’ts the exact same thing with masks.
      Another good one I like to use is, it’s my body, my choice. Women go sheet white when you use that one. Then walk away mumbling to themselves not knowing what to say.
      I’m happy you found a masked friend in the store Lisa.
      Keep up the good work sister.
      tim 🙂

• Lisa January 9, 2021 / 5:28 pm

Thanks Tim! 🙂

3. Kika January 9, 2021 / 3:31 pm

I’m wondering what’s really going on behind this election fiasco/puppet show. It could be just more distraction.

• NoFakeNews January 9, 2021 / 10:59 pm

Yes, Kika, it could be that too!

4. Luis January 9, 2021 / 10:52 pm

This is interesting… I did enjoy the lesson and watch how it plays out.

5. Glenn January 10, 2021 / 5:42 am

I find the video very interesting. What he say’s makes sense but we will see what happens I guess. The Dem’s do see very frightened right now in trying to get Trump Impeached and out of office before the 20th so maybe they know what the video is laying out and want to stop it. Very interesting times we are living in.

• NoFakeNews January 10, 2021 / 8:06 am

These are very interesting times, Glenn. We will have to wait to see how it all plays out.

6. tim January 10, 2021 / 11:11 am

Yap, we will find out soon enough Doctor. But the 20th is only the beginning.
    tim 🙂

7. Emarie Mel January 11, 2021 / 9:05 am

This is the same nut case that says he fathered two aliens and their alien mother was 9 feet tall and beamed him up to have sex. His earth wife not happy but finally accepted the two siblings Zarkar and the other named Cat something, eludes me at this time. However. Of course, there is nothing in the news about this blackout it never happened.

Even more bizarre is that people believe these nutjobs.

• NoFakeNews January 11, 2021 / 9:12 am

Thanks for sharing, Emarie Mel. We will all be able to determine how truthful Mr. Parkes’ comments are in the next 10 days.

I appreciate the feedback.