Ramola D. — Latest Panel Discussion

This panel discussion included a wide-ranging and educative conversation covering the rise of techno supremacy in China, the DNA and biometrics harvesting of billions for use in large-data databases, and AI.

The panelists also discussed the tying of DNA to organ-harvesting and organ-selection in light of the repression and crimes against humanity on the Uyghurs and Falun Gong, the modeling of NWO techno enslavement via repressive social credit systems and vaccine passes.

The intended rollout of digital currencies worldwide and the great need to stop this tide toward human extinction and digital enslavement was also covered.

This impassioned and powerful panel was led by Cyrus A. Parsa, Dr. Enver Tohti, Ellen Brown, Dr. John Reizer, Professor Tim Canova, Michael Ough, Fiona Marie Flanagan, and hosted by Michelle Young and Ramola D.

Please share this important panel discussion widely, especially send it to other groups working worldwide with the same aims in mind: to halt the fast-rolling-out techno-enslavement of global Communism, the NWO, Great Reset, and Agenda 21/2030.

This panel may be contacted by other groups by sending an email to Michelle Young and Ramola D at ramolad@everydayconcerned.net.

Thank you very much.

_________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

UPDATE! — CAST AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD DECEMBER 20, 2020!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$2,700.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

12 thoughts on “Ramola D. — Latest Panel Discussion

1. tim December 13, 2020 / 2:29 pm

I don’t know that guy from Adam but it sounds like he has an AI problem 🙂 But joking aside, I tried to follow his reasoning and AI , it didn’t pan out. What he said, why he believes the fake virus is real, and about AI, made absoultely no sense to me at all.
    I think he’s a typical person that could have 50 people tell him the truth and he would still deny it anyway. What part of “the virus has never been quantified” does he not understand ? What part of paper-tiger does he not understand ?
    I agree with what he said about the world is the way it is because the people acquiesce, but it seemed to me like he was putting on a show more than anything else . Seemed like he was taiking to his 45,000 tweeter followers ? And you did exactly what you were suppose to do Doctor, laugh. Sometimes , when you see a fool, all you can do is laugh.

Great stuff, good job, awesome post.

• NoFakeNews December 13, 2020 / 4:45 pm

Thank you, Tim! 🙂

2. sandy edwards December 13, 2020 / 3:52 pm

Wow. That was a long discussion. So glad you all came away with a plan to be put in place asap because time is short. I thought that what Cyrus meant is that AI is capable of creating a virus that doesn’t necessarily meet the normal criteria.. Maybe our technology compared to theirs is antiquated to the point of being useless?? I know very little about all this but that is what I took from the conversation. And, he could also be wrong? I just hope and pray that all the groups from around the world will come together and get something going. Like they said once things start to fall apart then more and more shoes will drop. Overall, great, positive meeting. Thank you for attending, contributing, and posting Dr. Reizer.

• NoFakeNews December 13, 2020 / 4:43 pm

You are welcome, Sandy! 🙂

3. Post Hoc December 13, 2020 / 5:11 pm

This discussion I feel stands as a microcosm of how the world’s population perceives the current crisis..

Different points of view that all add up to something that is very not right, yet how to comprehend the end game…?

Confusing but worth the pain to sit through it, and to see Dr Reizer come through after Cyrus Parsa’s outburst!

I personally agree with Dr Reizer that simply the virus does not exist yet has been falsely imposed upon us to fool the populace.

It is a Trojan horse for totalitarian control of the world’s economy and the enforcement of a vaccine for the purpose of maintaining the sovereignty of the medoco-phama cartel.

• Lisa December 13, 2020 / 7:57 pm

Post Hoc
      I wanted to let you know that I did order that Geocleanse from Orgone Effects. I also ordered a couple of other items. I am anxiously waiting for their arrival!

• Post Hoc December 13, 2020 / 10:00 pm

Hi Lisa, that’s good news!
        It may seem like optimism, but I feel that the Geoclense actually does work because I have more birds in my garden for a start.
        Orgone Effects comes across as legitimate and I trust them even though there are many cranks selling things on the internet.
        Good luck with your devices.
        I sincerely hope that we can be more informed about the potential dangers of EMR.
        Best wishes,
        J.

• Lisa December 14, 2020 / 8:01 am

Thanks, J. 🙂

4. Lisa December 13, 2020 / 5:26 pm

An impressive panel, as always. It was interesting to hear the one gentleman defend the coronavirus as being real. But, of course, I expecting it, John, because you told us. I do understand how people can engage in
    a disagreement over the validity of covid-19. As I am sure many of us can.
    I think Tim made a good point about this man, maybe wanting to please his followers.
    Then again, maybe he has come to believe his followers. He talks about knowing of people, who died from the virus.

I do have a update, as to how my future daughter in law’s mother died. The doctors say, she died from blood clots (caused by coronavirus) that caused a heart attack.
    My husband also had blood clots when he was in the hospital for his false diagnose of coronvirus.(pnemonia) I was phoned by a doctor in the night (after his coming off the ventilator) to say he was going back in the ICU because of blood clots. This doctor told me that the blood clots were from his laying in a bed (not moving) for weeks. Later, my husband was told from his regular doctor that the clots were from coronvirus.
    He is still taking a blood thinner after nearly eight months, and I believe he has one refill left.
    I was told by my son, his girlfriend’s mother had been sick for approximately a couple of weeks. Would it not be possible, that she spent a great deal of time (not moving) laying in bed?
    There is no doubt, that this family had a illness of some kind, maybe flu or even some EMF poisoning. I feel very sad for my son’s girlfriend. She is a very sweet girl. She had just been here over the Thanksgiving holiday. She had told us at that time, that her parents were not feeling well. I for one, never worry when people tell me someone is not well. I seem to be surviving just fine and I do not wear a mask.

Again, todays’s panel did well. My family does not have an issue with me listening to videos or reading online, what they refer to as “conspiracy theorists”. They patiently, let me listen to your panel. They do not care to rock my boat! However, they do not want to have anything to do with it. I do tell friends abouts nofakenews and information from here. But with my immediate family, I neglect to say, I partake in making comments on a site. They are rather reserved, and I do not think that they would care for me to be making personal comments. Yes, I am a little bad. But I will not have anyone telling me not to do what is important to me.
    The world is in a shamble, and I want to participate in the solution. I need to be with like-minded people for my own sanity. Again, I am fond of my friends here. My secret world! Thanks John ☺

• NoFakeNews December 13, 2020 / 7:24 pm

Thanks for sharing, Lisa. The presence of blood clots in people usually have more to do with other conditions and medications being administered. This is not the sort of thing caused by influenza infections or viruses that cause upper respiratory disorders.
      Because the woman tested false-positive for the fake virus, the medical community considered her to have sars-cov-2. This is how the medical community expands the symptoms and signs associated with the fictional disease.
      The sars-cov-2 virus cannot be real because it hasn’t been identified by scientists. If it were a real pathogen, it would have been identified by now.
      Stay strong! Cognitive dissonance is a powerful drug, and most people in the world are addicted to it (officialdom). 🙂

• Lisa December 13, 2020 / 7:41 pm

I have not broke yet, John! I am actually stronger than I used to be, thanks to you. Everytime I walk through that grocery store without a mask, I feel the power!😀

5. tim December 14, 2020 / 11:07 am

If you have those in your life who will not get past their cognitive dissonance, print this out and read it to them.
    I’m only putting part of the article herel. It’s a good read.

start:
    COVID-19: A Fabricated 2nd “Tidal Wave” of Poverty & Injusticehttps://www.thelibertybeacon.com/covid-19-a-fabricated-2nd-tidal-wave-of-poverty-injustice/

MASKS: Numerous randomised control trials (RCTs) analysing the efficacy of masks in preventing the spread of an aerosol pathogen—such as the trials found in literature published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information, MEDRXIV, the New England Journal of Medicine, the Canadian Medical Association Journal, theJournal of Hospital Infection, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Library of Medicine, the Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics Journal, and many more—all conclude that no mask, whether cloth, surgical, or N95, is capable of preventing the spread of an airborne pathogen.

LOCKDOWNS: Basic epidemiological theory indicates that lockdowns do not reduce the total number of cases in the long run and have never in history led to the eradication of a disease.

FATALITIES: Multiple studies have found the global infection fatality rate (IFR) of COVID-19 to be similar to seasonal influenza, despite its having been massively overhyped. For children under the age of 15, COVID-19 poses an even lower threat than annual influenza.

ISOLATION/PURIFICATION: To date, not a single scientist has isolated and purified the SARS-CoV-2 RNA virus by using either Koch’s four postulates or Rivers’ six criteria. The six criteria, though slightly different from Koch’s four postulates, can be summed up as follows: first, isolate the virus from the diseased host; second, cultivate the virus in host cells; third, provide proof of filterability; fourth, produce the same disease in a new host; fifth, re-isolate the virus; sixth, detect a specific immune response to the virus.

CAUSE/EFFECT: There is no scientific, peer-reviewed study providing conclusive evidence that a virus called SARS-CoV-2 causes a disease named COVID-19.

RT-PCR TEST INAPPROPRIATE: The COVID-19 RT-PCR test cannot detect the SARS-CoV-2 virus. It was designed to amplify fragments of the viral genome of a virus. Therefore, the test is a completely inappropriate tool for the diagnosis of infections in clinical medicine.

PLAGUED BY FALSE POSITIVES: The over-sensitivity of the RT-PCR test makes it prone to giving misleading and high false positive rates. For instance, a study from the Infectious Disease Society of America conducted by Jaafar et al. found that when a RT-PCR test is conducted at a cycle threshold (Ct) of 25 cycles of amplification, 70 percent of the “positive results” were not cases, since the virus could not be cultured. When running the test with a Ct value greater than 35 cycles, the accuracy dropped to less than 3 percent—meaning that up to 97 percent of positive results could be false positives. In other words, healthy, symptom-less people and non-infectious people may test positive—and often do—when the Ct level is greater than 25. (Note: Each Ct “cycle” level represents a quantum leap in amplification, or magnification, of the test specimen taken from the patient. The higher the Ct level, the greater the chance of finding irrelevant genomic material that can be wrongly interpreted.)

Ct LEVELS ARE INTENTIONALLY OMITTED: Interestingly, the majority of laboratories around the world do not divulge the Ct value when presenting their case results. Nor are they encouraged to be transparent. In Canada, for instance, public health authorities do not recommend the inclusion of the Ct value when a RT-PCR test result is released. To date, Florida’s Department of Health (FDOH) is the only government agency in the world that has made it a mandatory requirement for all labs in the state to report the critical Ct level of every COVID-19 test they perform.

RT-PCR TEST USELESS: A “positive PCR test result” does not mean that an infection is present or that an intact virus has been found. The test cannot distinguish between active and inactive matter. Thus, it could be picking up inactive genomic material (a snippet of genetic material) from a previous virus, such as the common cold virus. As long as testing is done with this inappropriate and misleading method, we will keep getting “positive cases” for years to come. No wonder many scientists call this—quite correctly—a “PCR-test pandemic.” Medical professionals should immediately stop using the test and focus more on the real clinical state of a person—namely, whether he feels ill or displays any symptoms of sickness.

RAPID ANTIGEN TEST USELESS: The rapid antigen test—named for the viral proteins, or antigens, that it detects within minutes (and thus is used in drive-through testing)—has been found to be no better than the RT-PCR test for detecting COVID-19. It is equally plagued by false positives.

SECOND WAVE: There is no second wave of COVID-19. There is only a global push by public health authorities to get everyone tested with the unreliable, inappropriate RT-PCR assay or the equally useless rapid antigen test. Clearly, then, the lockdowns, accompanied by other mandatory restraining measures, are based solely on fraudulent positive case numbers. The testing simply ramps up hysteria by pounding the public with a growing number of meaningless “positive case numbers.” Is the product of zero times hundreds of thousands of cases greater than zero?

NEAR-ZERO RISK: The disease named COVID-19 poses virtually zero risk to someone under age 45, who has a greater chance of being struck by lightning than of dying from COVID-19.

NEAR-100% SURVIVAL RATE: According to the CDC, healthy people in the 0-to-19 age group have a 99.997 percent chance of survival if they contract COVID-19; in the 20-to-49 age group, 99.98 percent; in the 50-to-69 age group, 99.5 percent; 70 years and up, almost 95 percent.

DISTANCING: Since the SARS-CoV-2 RNA virus can travel up to 30 meters before landing on a surface, physical distancing—whether, 1 meter, 1.5 meters, or 2 meters (6 feet)—is scientifically illogical and absolutely useless in preventing the spread of the virus. Ironically, Italy, which was at the epicentre of the crisis last spring, decided that a mere 1 meter is an acceptable distance to curb the spread of the virus. …
    end:

If they continue to resist the truth, remind yourself, you cannot control what people say, think, do, or feel.
    You can ONLY control what you say, think, do , or feel 🙂