A Coup!

By Van Robison

What we are witnessing before our very eyes is a COUP, which is treason by the Democratic party. Their vicious hatred of Donald Trump is unparalleled in American history. The censorship on social media by the psychopaths is sickening. The “fact-checkers” are biased and represent anti-freedom of speech. All television “news” is propaganda, and so is ink on paper and many Internet websites. We are drowning in an ocean of lies.

I am horrified at the ballot corruption that has taken place. It doesn’t matter if people are registered Democrats or Republicans — they should be upset that the election process’s integrity has been compromised. If legal votes are cast by the public and counted by election officials, and Joe Biden wins, I can live with the result. What I can’t live with, nor should anyone else in America, is an election filled with fraud and cheating. There’s no place for that in the United States of America.

Despite Donald Trump’s faults, this country needed him to be re-elected. I don’t think he is really pro-vaccine; he is just under immense pressure from the establishment. Donald Trump has actually done a great deal of good for this country, in my opinion.

If Joe Biden gets into the White House, chances are good that gas prices at the pump will escalate,  taxes will increase, lockdowns will be instituted, and businesses will be destroyed nationwide. We can also expect to be slapped with a national facemask mandate. Additionally, I believe he will go along with Big Pharma’s recommendations and sign a national vaccine mandate.

I see America entering a very dark period under Joe Biden, who appears senile at times and will probably not complete his presidency due to mental incompetence. I fear he will be replaced by another incompetent person who is no more capable or qualified to be the POTUS than any common man or woman.

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$1,816.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU!!!)

24 thoughts on “A Coup!

1. sandy edwards November 8, 2020 / 8:43 am

I believe it makes absolutely no difference who is president at this point. We are headed down a dark path. I put most of the blame for this on the ordinary citizens especially the majority that are going along with this fiasco. imho

• NoFakeNews November 8, 2020 / 9:06 am

I agree, Sandy, with Van that there appears to be a lot of fraud centered around the election. It will be interesting to see how Mr. Trump and his administration attack the situation in the courtroom.

Unfortunately, I don’t see the president’s administration having much of a chance in overturning the results.

The decision to get rid of Trump came from the world government because he is an obstacle in the way of the Plandemic and the coming lockdowns and mandatory vaccines.

I believe that both candidates work for the controlling powers. If they didn’t, they would have never made it into the political positions they held.

But Donald Trump is a different character than other actors who have been selected for the presidency. He represented a problem and an obstacle for the current psyop taking place.

Joe Biden will shut down the country and he will try to mandate face masks for all citizens. This is the reason Trump was the victim of voter fraud and not re-elected.

2. SeeBee November 8, 2020 / 12:16 pm

This is the longest Coup d’état in the history of The World! Sandy, I agree with you. These “elitists” would have ZERO power except for the nitwits going along with this. The nitwits think they will see a utopia…instead they will see the gulag. If only they picked up a history book once in awhile. BTW…I don’t think this election nonsense is necessarily over. Not enough people died during the transaction..so I believe this will be a tennis match, until the civil war they want to forment…is formented.

3. sandy edwards November 8, 2020 / 12:41 pm

Whoever ends of being President will provide the same outcome so I still say it makes no difference. I believe that having Trump lose is just a way to cause more division in this country. I cannot give Trump credit for saving us from anything if he were to win another term. They are both controlled and may even be clones instead of the real person?? Who knows anything for sure anymore?

Anyway, I wish everyone a nice Sunday. The weather is beautiful so we can enjoy this day right now. We have to live in the moment for sure from here on out.

4. tim November 8, 2020 / 1:03 pm

start:
    Trump readies to go full Animal of the Democrats and Expose their Corruption !!!
    end:

You might want to listen to this Doctor before you come to any conclusions. What he says makes sense and is according to the law. video, (starts at 1:30 min.)

The United States Supreme Court will over rule the States Supreme Court, and announce that Trump will continue ot be the President of the United States.

Of this I am sure.

• Lisa H. November 8, 2020 / 1:25 pm

I hope you are right Tim. I will take any hope I can get!

5. Lisa H. November 8, 2020 / 1:05 pm

I agree with Van Robison and Dr. Reizer. I really hated the way Trump would talk about how he had the military all lined up to give out vaccines. But I really never believed that he supported the vaccines. Mainly because of his association with Dr. Andrew Wakefield, a gastroenterologist in the UK, who was let go because of his discovery of the connection between the MMR vaccine and gastroenterology problems. Which pertains to autism (chemical poisoning)
    I felt that Trump was controlled, and also that he thought he was telling the sheep what they wanted to hear in order to get votes.
    He definitely is not perfect, but I believe he is the lesser evil. Both are controlled, but Trump seemed to have a difficult time (big mouth) about keeping some of his opinions to himself. The controlling powers did not like that.
    But as Sandy says, it will make no difference in the end!

6. tim November 8, 2020 / 4:23 pm

Pres. Trumps wife, practices a homeopathic / holistic life style that uses natural cures for illnesses. I’m sure she has a great influence on the Pres. to go the natural way, rather than the medical industrial complexe’s oil based ” medicines,” etc. And that’s probably why he does not push the masks or vaccines mandate like “they” want him to.
    “They” have a plan. But Pres. Trump is in the way. If he does not end up winning the election, they “their” plan will ensue much quicker.

• Lisa H. November 8, 2020 / 6:03 pm

Most likely Melania has been a positive influence on Trump regarding health issues. Maybe she is even the reason he had once had a friendly association with anti-vaccine, Dr. Andrew Wakefield.

7. shian November 8, 2020 / 4:50 pm

The moment Trump embraced 5G, (as well as 6G), he exposed himself and his motives. The same thing happened in Israel with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, he as well embraced 5G – and exposed his motives. IMHO. 5G is anything but telecommunication network – it’s a proven fact.
    President Trump also signed the USMCA trade “Deal” on 1-29-2020, ( http://iagenda21.com/its-2020-welcome-the-north-american-union-nau/ ), I’m not sure how many people know about it, but for him to do such thing…
    The elections in USA are fake, staged, IMHO, just like the previous elections in Israel that put the entire country in stand still for a very long time – enough time to deploy the 5G infrastructure all over Israel, while the public are waiting many months for the results. It was staged, planned well, and funded by the world government.
    Trump and Joe Biden are just like CNN and ABC News, giving you the illusion that you are free to choose.

• NoFakeNews November 8, 2020 / 5:55 pm

Great points. I agree with your assessment of the situation. I also believe that the elections are fake and nothing more than staged noise to make people believe that they have a choice.

• shian November 9, 2020 / 6:57 am

Thank you.
        I wanted to take the chance and clarify to many,
        • Israel (where I live), is not different then USA and other countries. There is an invisible separation between the authorities and the nation, the people.
        • While the Israeli authorities and media are factually lying, deceiving and acting against the people (forced fluoridation of drinking water, forced deployment of 5G countrywide, harmful homeopathic treatments, foreign workers based economy, puzzling security measures, flu vaccines, etc, …) – the people of Israel are literally the victims, they are not a predator – as many wish to portray them.
        • Israelis are not “British Zionist Spies and Traitors that undermining the world’s peace and stability”. The majority of Israelis are atheists, capitalists, and completely brainwashed by the MSM. Just like in most other countries. As an evidence, the 5G military network is deployed in Israel for inducing widespread illness and death, under the COVID-19/Disease-X umbrella, just as it is deployed in USA, China, Russia, and the rest of the world. And most Israelis are not even aware of it!
        • Part of the Jewish lobby in USA – just like the so-called “Jewish” Henry Kissinger, are serving the NWO, and most Israelis, if any, are not aware of it at all. In fact, most Israelis have no idea what NWO is. Mainly because of a serious shortage in reliable sources, such as nofakenews.net, in the Hebrew language.
        • In short: the world is not divided by nations. The world is divided by a ruling class and slaves. Already. Now.
        • The ruling class declared on paper, and by actions, its aim to destroy Israel and kill all Jews. This aim is called the “final solution”, and it’s silently carried out by the UN.
        • We, the people, have a mutual fate and struggle against the Ruling Class, in USA it is called “FEMA”, in Israel it is called “Security”, in China it is simply the Reality.
        • The current elections in USA will determine the fate of the rest of the world, including Israel.
        Thank you.

• NoFakeNews November 9, 2020 / 7:36 am

Thanks again for sharing with our readers. You have provided a great explanation of how everything works in your country as well as the rest of the world.

8. Lisa H. November 8, 2020 / 8:31 pm

I do believe that Trump is incredibly blind and stupid when it comes to 5G. Then again, maybe he just does not care. I personally believe 5G and smart meters can cause illnesses from electromagnetic frequencies. Not to mention technology in general.
    Even though the coronavirus is a complete hoax along with the false positive PCR tests that make it look like a pandemic, some people will get pneumonia. Some of these people might be getting pneumonia symptoms from these types of technology. Especially people with poor immune systems. Also, people who have poor immune systems from having a lot of vaccines. Such as flu shots. Then they put (most likely not needed) ventilators on these people which makes the situation much worse. The hospitals receive many thousands of dollars to do this procedure.
    These are the perfect people to mislabel with the coronavirus. It is quite the elaborate plan to convince the public!
    I speak from experience. My own husband went through this last spring. I nearly lost him. Respiratory distress. His oxygen level was down to 69. It is supposed to be in the 90’s.
    He was in the hospital 37 days.
    He had received regular flu shots, I do not. We also had recently obtained a smart meter that was put on our house by the city.
    My symptoms were very minor. We have both increased our nutritional intake since then, especially my husband. . Also, I found a smart meter cover that blocks frequencies, but does not completely shut out the frequencies so that the electric company can still read it.
    I have also since bought a Trifield EMF meter to measure frequencies in our home. I found some very high readings in a few areas.
    My husband did NOT have coranavirus. I repeat, NOT coranavirus. Although that is what we were told.
    Dr. Reizer has mentioned here on nofakenews that people with pneumonia have been mislabeled with coronavirus.
    Check out the website, radiationdangers.com.
    The 5G technology is a set up to make us sick and for much worse things to come.

9. tim November 8, 2020 / 11:14 pm

I find it hilarious that so many democrats continue to fall for the lies from MSM and are prematurely celebrating . And I will find it even funnier when I see their faces after they have been told that Pres. Trump won the election, not Biden. You are going to see a bunch of snowflakes cry and melt away . This has all been planned by Pres. Trump and his team a long time ago. In the end, Pres. Trump will win. I guarantee it .

10. tim November 9, 2020 / 10:43 am

The word, Israelites has two meanings.

1- The Children of God. Literally those chosen by God and those “adopted” into the family of The Tribes of Israel.

2- The citizens of Israel.

Hint, there is a BIG difference between these two.

• shian November 10, 2020 / 3:17 am

The citizens of Israel, all of them, including non-Jewish citizens, are human beings and should be treated as such, just like Americans, Russians, Chinese and Africans. God does not need any of us to make his decisions, and many that are first shall be last – and the last shall be first, and do not judge, or you too will be judged, for in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

11. tim November 10, 2020 / 11:12 am

Agreed. I’ve always said, we all bleed the same color. And God loves all of His children, red, black, and white, equally, as so should we.

The two greatest commandments in the scriptures are:
    30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
    31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

40 On these two commandments hang all the alaw and the prophets.
    Matthew 22:40

This last verse, verse 40 means, if one were to love God, themselves, and their neighbor unconditionally, ( the whole human race) then one is being obedient to ALL of Gods laws or commandments.

Think about it. If everyone on this earth loved each other, unconditionally, they would not kill each other. They would not rape each other, hurt each other, or say harmful things to each other or cause any harm to each other. There would be no war. There would be no hate. There would be world peace. There woud be no thoughts, words, or actions to the contrary.

FYI, the scripture, “…the first shall be last and the last shall be first,” actually refers to Jesus Christ. It is another name by which He is called.

And this is a little of what Jesus has to say about judging for those that are interested.

JST Matt. 7:1–2 Now these are the words which Jesus taught his disciples that they should say unto the people. Judge not unrighteously, that ye be not judged; but judge righteous judgment. Alma 41:14 (14–15); 3 Ne. 14:1 (1–27); D&C 11:12.

14 Therefore, my son, see that you are merciful unto your brethren; deal justly, judge righteously, and do good continually; and if ye do all these things then shall ye receive your reward; yea, ye shall have mercy restored unto you again; ye shall have justice restored unto you again; ye shall have a righteous judgment restored unto you again; and ye shall have good rewarded unto you again.
    15 For that which ye do send out shall return unto you again, and be restored; therefore, the word restoration more fully condemneth the sinner, and justifieth him not at all.

THIS IS REFERING TO KARMA ! Something no one one this earth is immune to.

Alma 41:14–15
    Book of Mormon

I was trying to point out that there is a BIG difference between an Israelite that has been baptized into Gods Church, and one who has not . And there is a difference between one who is a direct descendant of the Israelites and one who is adopted into the Tribe. My statement had nothing to do with judging or for that mater race, and was not a racial statement.

It had nothing to do with race, judging or prejudice, or whatever else you may think. Anyone who knows me knows I am obedient to ALL of Gods commandments, especially the one about loving our neighbor. And I even loves the ones who are so quick to misjudge me.

And it’s okay to judge, as long as you are making a righteous judgement. This is not my humble opinion, this is fact. Saying the 1% are psychotic evil entities is a righteous judgement. There is no sin in that.

We must point out righteous judgements or else evil would run even more ramped than they already are. People make righteous judgements, such as pointing out the differences in a race of peope, all the time. As long as it is a righteous judgement, here is no sin in that .

12. shian November 11, 2020 / 3:15 am

True Love must be based on simplicity and humility. Instead of using the abbreviation “FYI”, it is far more wiser to use “IMHO”.
    Out of respect to NoFakeNews.net we should try to focus on the title “A Coup!” – though, IMHO, this Coup is entirely a religious issue.
    Throughout the entire history of USA, since it was established, you can easily trace back all coups and political assassinations to religious entities in Europe, namely the Vatican. And the US public was warned countless times that the legitimate and constitutional establishment in USA was replaced by the Vatican, namely the Society of Jesus.
    Politically, there is not much you can do now. All parties are fully controlled by the secret Society of Jesus.
    Non-politically the situation is exactly the same, the federal and states governments of USA were replaced by Vatican agents a very long time ago. Including Church leaders, Military commanders, Economy, Health, and everything else.
    The unconstitutional Fiat Currency alone was a plot to destroy USA by the Vatican, and many still cannot connect the dots and realize it. The Gulf of Tonkin incident, the Attack on Pearl Harbor, as well as countless other conflicts and fake government projects, were staged by the Society of Jesus, namely the Federal Reserve and the US federal government, for creating a “Fiat currency black hole” and empowering the military-industrial complex (MIC) – not to mention the devastating effect on the society.
    Again, both Donald Trump and Joe Biden are there to “Make America Desolated”. And America was warned about this day again and again, by its own presidents as well. IMHO.

13. tim November 11, 2020 / 1:12 pm

The use of IMHO is for one who has an opinion. Not for stating facts.

When one is stating facts, especially scientific facts ,
    the use of IMHO,
    mistaking other’s statements as racial , prejudice or judging,
    mistakenly telling others how to write or what to write on a web site,
    among other things,
    is senseless and idiotic
    and are all symptoms of one who does not fully realize that he or she cannot control what others WRITE, think, say, do, or feel.

Continuing to try to control others, and what they WRITE, think, say, do, or feel, only leads to a rubber room, prison, or death .

He or she must fully realize, deep within themselves, that they can only control what they themselves, WRITES, thinks, says, does, or feels, period ! They CANNOT control what others …

Perhaps they should learn from Wayne Dyre, and others, and learn to cultivate their own garden, before ATTEMPTING to cultivate other human’s gardens.

They can’t fix others when they themselves are broken, obviously, in many ways. They must first fix themselves , then maybe they can fix others by giving good righteous advice , or to make good righteous judgements of others.

And also, FYI, for those of you who don’t know, this site is an open discussion site, because the owner , the good Doctor John Riezer welcomes discussion of all kinds, except of course, for those that are senseless and idiotic. FYI, he actually discourages such opinions from being expressed. And I did not use IMHO for any of my statements, because again, these is not my opinions, these are facts ! FYI 🙂

It is my hope and my prayer that all of Gods children will seek out of the best of books so they can be led, by prayer and fasting, through The Holy Spirit, which will speak to their spirit, as to exactly what they should say or do to their brothers and sisters on this earth, throughout this life. Then perhaps they will stop mis-judging their fellow human beings and turn their focus to where it should be, on themselves.

IMHO, the world is the way it is, because of the one looking back in the mirror. It all starts, with me. I’m the reason, this world is so messed up. So I’m focusing on cultivating my own garden, before attempting to cultivate other’s gardens. If I fix myself, then maybe the world will also be fixed ? Maybe, maybe not. Couldn’t hurt.

IMHO, Because I am sitting on my ass right now; and not out there like this good mother, who son almost died from the lack of oxygen, because he is being forced to wear a mask, who is shouting out the truth for others to hear, the world is the way it is, and will continue to be so, as long as I continue to sit on my ass.

IMHO, want to know how the world became the way it is ? Look in the mirror and you will find all the answers you need within, because it is within all of us, ie: knowledge, truth, etc, that we were born with. We just need to learn to reach within ourselves with our minds / spirit , and pull knowledge, faith, love, kindness, wisdom, empathy, selflessness, integrity, morals, and so on , out of ourselves, and bring it into the world for all to see, according to Gods will, IMHO.

• shian November 12, 2020 / 5:15 am

OK Tim, please calm down.
      I’m not an easy person I know, so please don’t feel bad because of me.
      My teacher and guide for almost 40 years can be found in https://www.y-dat.com/
      Have a nice day.
      shian.

14. tim November 12, 2020 / 12:31 pm

Hi Shian, I could be no calmer. And I’m glad your aware of your faults. We all have them. No biggy. And again, no one can make you feel anything, as you could never make me feel anything.
    I allow myself to feel what I feel, I don’t allow others to do so, so don’t worry, you have been no cause of “bad” feelings.
    Show me someone who says, ” they made me mad,” or ” she made me cry,” and so on, and I’ll show you someone’s puppet, who is tossed to and fro with the wind which ever way it blows.
    (14 That we henceforth be no more achildren, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of bdoctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; ) Eph. 4:14
    So you have been listening to this web site for 40 years, and , as you said , still hard to get along with ? Maybe you might want to take a look at the types like Wayne Dyer ? You know, the positive thinking gurus ? The Scriptures ? IMHO ? Maybe, maybe not ? hehe.
    (sorry, reread that sentence and thought that might be offensive ? Well, now that we are friends, Shian , what’s a little truth among friends ? Feel free to critique my character at any time 🙂 I welcome criticism. Helps me to become better.
    And thank you sir. You have a nice day too . How’s the weather ? Is your sky covered in chem-trails because of the fake geo engineering for the fake global warming myth ? Same here.
    Doesn’t it blow you mind how all humans on earth can keep looking up at the sky , seeing those huge white lines streaking throughout and think that’s normal ?
    Anyway, take care bro. Sending prayers daily. Hope you and yours have a life filled with happiness and lots of hugs .
    tim 🙂