What the Face Mask-Wearing Psyop Accomplishes

The controlling powers have exerted their weight and influence on the population worldwide. They have people who are afraid of a fake virus wearing face masks. They have people not afraid of a fake virus wearing face masks. They have people who are aware of the fact that the virus is fake, wearing face masks.

Why?

The powers that be want to demonstrate to everybody what mandatory forced compliance will look and feel like. No mask, no entry into any restaurants, stores, public places, or other social venues. They want to condition people how things will operate concerning the coming vaccine program.

If you refuse the mask (now) or the vaccine (soon), you are going to be excluded from society. That is what is going on regarding the face mask agenda.

Don’t wear the mask! Keep spreading the truth; there is no virus.

12 thoughts on “What the Face Mask-Wearing Psyop Accomplishes

1. sandy edwards August 7, 2020 / 5:24 pm

We’re in huge trouble over this mask thing. Dr. Reizer, it is true. You can wear, not wear, or pretend to wear a mask and still be called out. People are just plain outright fearful of the consequences of not wearing a mask and are going along with the new mandatory laws to slow/stop covid regardless of how they really feel. I would be willing to bet that at least half the people are just afraid not to go along with what the gov. tells us we have to do. If this is true then what can we do?? What is our choice of making things better? If people won’t stand up then we are done. We have got to do something and NOW!!!!!

• NoFakeNews August 7, 2020 / 5:58 pm

Sandy, I am not a violent person by any stretch of the imagination. Last evening, I went to a local restaurant and didn’t wear a mask. There was a sign on the door that explained that people entering the establishment had to wear a mask.

A young guy greeted me and told me I couldn’t enter. Meanwhile, there must have been 40 customers seated at tables and the bar, and none of them were wearing face masks.

I asked the guy why nobody else had a mask on, and he explained that once people were seated, the masks could come off.

You talk about a ridiculous policy, this one takes the grand prize.

It goes to show that the policies are not in place to protect the public, but rather to condition everyone.

By the way, I stayed and was served as a customer after raising my voice a bit. And I didn’t wear a damn mask!

• Kenneth T. August 8, 2020 / 10:50 am

Somewhat the same at a (corner) store I frequent… signs listed everywhere (mandated by the corporation – mandated by gummint recommendations) BUT not everyone (even employees wearing ANY type of face mask.

Masks CAN NOT BE ENFORCED unless there is a definite TYPE regulated – –
        … and EVEN THEN there will be rebels.

• NoFakeNews August 8, 2020 / 3:46 pm

Thanks, Kenneth, for sharing that information.

• Anonymous August 8, 2020 / 4:28 pm

Way to go Doctor. Ours is not the easy road. The easy thing to do would be to wear the mask. It takes a special person to go against the grain. And you are probably inspiring many in the process also to be brave and not wear the mask. I have not worn a mask yet, and I won’t wear the damn thing either.
        You know why ? Satan is at the head of this world. His minion satainst are under him doing his bidding. Then the governments do what the satanist tell them to do, and it all rolls downhill from there. So if I wear a mask I’m doing whart satan whats me to do, and I serve our Heavenly Father, Not satan ! PERIOD !!!

2. SeeBee August 7, 2020 / 6:09 pm

This gave me a laugh. I hope it does you. Bless all who know how ridiculous this whole thing is and forgive those who don’t.

• NoFakeNews August 7, 2020 / 7:10 pm

Thanks for sharing. A little comic relief is always appreciated. 😀

3. tim August 8, 2020 / 3:02 pm

The brainwashing worked: Poll finds 72% of Americans support fines, jail time for people who refuse masks

I would not trust any poles any farther than I could throw them but if this is true then that means there are 28% of Americans who are against wearing masks. That’s not as bad as I thought. Get that closer to 50% and that might squash the draconian mask law ?

• NoFakeNews August 8, 2020 / 3:29 pm

The fact that 28% of the population, based on this poll, doesn’t support the wearing of face masks is surprising to me. I would have believed the 28% number would have been much lower. I realize this is only one poll, and polls have margins of error. This is actually not horrible results.

Readers here have to realize that there are a lot of people sleep-walking their way through life and that their primary source of information is coming from the mainstream news companies. The vast majority of people are beyond help, and they will be harvested. There’s no way to help them at this point, so don’t try.

Our primary goal at this point should be to recruit and educate as many awakened people as possible about what is transpiring. The higher we can get that percentage, the easier it will be for people who are awake to have a chance to survive in a world that is going to be a lot different looking than it used to be.

• tim August 8, 2020 / 4:38 pm

Agreed Doctor. The sheeple are a lost cause. But the ones on the fense, sort of speak, are the ones we should concentrate on. I’m doing just that, and to my suprise, even my die hard vaccine Bishop has gone to your site, and told me he’s reading some articles and listened to a couple of videos on your site. Woohoo. And he was a die hard, brainwashed sheeple at one time. I think I’m breaking him down. When I told them they have paid (tax payers money) over 3 billion since 1988 to vaccine victims, I think that got his attention. It’s the little things called FACTS that can convince them of the truth. Keep up the awesome work sir. You are greatly appreciated by many. 🙂

4. Kenneth T. August 8, 2020 / 4:29 pm

“There were maybe a few hundred people who were asked this question about masks, which is hardly representative of the population at large.”
    I AGREE! What is the point of THIS POLL if it involves such a small percentage of people? The location this poll was administered also comes into play.
    This “poll” was abviously skewered for a certain result.
    … and the sheep “bleated” for more. ~Baahd Wolfie

5. tim August 8, 2020 / 7:09 pm

Myths

* Viruses are a myth.
    * The Big Bang, is a myth.
    * Evolution (man) is a myth.
    * Global warming is a myth.
    * The belief that 5 G technology is safe, is a myth.
    * The belief that cellular technology is safe, is a myth.
    * The belief that vaccines are safe and effective, is a myth.
    * The belief that there are no natural cures for disease, is a myth.
    * The belief that the governments are “For The People,” is a myth.
    * The belief that the only way for World Peace, is through war, is a myth.
    * The belief that the U.N. is there for world harmony and peace for all, is a myth.
    * The belief that geoengineering the atmosphere will stop global warming is a myth.
    * The belief that governments are not above the law and can not get away with murder, is a myth.
    * The belief that GMO foods and produces are safe for consumption by any life on earth, is a myth.
    * The belief that social distancing, wear masks, etc, will stop a virus or disease from spreading, is a
    myth.
    * The belief that Hollywood only wants you to know the truth of all things and would never lie to you,
    is a myth.
    * The belief that ONLY; Over-the-Counter Drugs, Pharmaceutical Drugs, and Surgery can treat or
    cure disease , is a myth.
    * The belief that the massive illegal collection of every human beings information by the NSA , will
    stop terrorism, is a myth.
    * The belief that the Medical Industrial Complex’s medical treatment protocols are best for our
    optimum health and wellbeing, is a myth.
    * The belief that, it’s the people on the other side of the world who are “the bad guys,” and the war
    against terrorism is justified, is a myth.
    * The belief that the FBI, CIA, FDA, FCC, CDC, WHO, IRS, EPS, MSM, ETC, is there for the
    benefit, and for the good of the people, is a myth.