USA Today Opinion Piece Calls for Mandatory Vaccines for all Americans

By Dr. John Reizer

The USA Today opinion article that details how Americans should accept a mandatory Covid-19 vaccine is one of the most ridiculous pieces of trash ever published by an American mainstream media company.

In my opinion, USA Today is a propaganda rag, a purveyor of fake news and disinformation that is under the influence of American intelligence agencies.

Dr. Michael Lederman and the other two contributors of the draconian ideas proposed in the publication are either mentally insane or on the payroll of Big Pharma corporations. I personally think both explanations apply.

Accepting an untested, unproven vaccine to hypothetically create artificial herd immunity in the nation’s population against a virus that has never been appropriately isolated through accepted scientific standards is not a form of patriotism. It is a form of stupidity.

Vaccines, when injected into humans and animals, create large numbers of junk antibodies that do not protect the patients from infectious diseases. Those useless antibodies are what the criminal vaccine industry uses as a measuring stick when rating the effectiveness of a given product.

The practice is based on quack science and the reason so many people have weakened immune systems.

Vaccines have so many adverse severe patient reactions tied to them that the US government had to introduce special legislation that became law to prevent American citizens from bringing lawsuits against vaccine makers. For all intents and purposes, citizens can not sue a vaccine maker whose product harms them. The lawsuit process is limited to being heard in a special vaccine court operated and controlled by the criminal vaccine industry.

In the case of Covid-19, the vaccine products that will be administered to American citizens have complete liability immunity. The injured parties and there will be millions of them, will not be able to sue the manufacturers of the products. The decision to protect the criminal vaccine makers was made by the US government back in January 2020.

In my opinion, a complete restructuring of organized medicine needs to be discussed worldwide. Although certain medical practices are of benefit to many patients, significant areas of medicine are antiquated and obsolete. They only remain in place because of the monies the methods generate.

Too many people are irreparably harmed by dangerous medical practices that have no scientific merit attached to them other than the fake and paid for research financed by the vaccine makers themselves.

I am a healthy person and not a threat to any fellow human being. I don’t require toxic, untested medical vaccines to artificially increase antibodies inside my body. My natural innate immune system will decide how many god damn antibodies my body needs at any given time.

There is no government, medical doctor, or lawyer who is going to decide what medical products I place in my body. If they are thinking otherwise, there’s going to be a significant problem when they come knocking on my door.

These are my opinions about US patriotism and mandatory vaccines for American citizens. Let’s see if USA Today has the guts to publish them.

10 thoughts on “USA Today Opinion Piece Calls for Mandatory Vaccines for all Americans

1. tim August 8, 2020 / 10:56 am

Petition against mandated vaccines up to 797,705.
    What happens at 800,000 ?

2. tim August 8, 2020 / 11:05 am

I’ve been thinking. I don’t want to kill anyone in self defense when they attempt to force they toxic, posioness vaccines and I don’t want to be killed by the enforcers when they force me to be injected by the poison (military, police, marshalls ?) So if I let them inject me with their poisons when it becomes mandated , what would be the best natural cleanses to do to try and get the crap out of you body ? Obviously you would want to do a metal cleanse to get the heavy metals out. But what about all the other stuff ? Will charcoal neutralize some of it ? What about the bentonite clay I use as a heavy metal and radiation cleanse ? Will that remove or nutralize anything ? And the nano technology they will put in there. Anyway to nutralize that ? Just thinking ahead. Any advise Doctor Reizer ? thank you sir.

• NoFakeNews August 8, 2020 / 3:42 pm

Hi Tim,
      I am sure there exist some products that can minimize or extract some of the toxins from the coming vaccine. Having written that, let me also write that I would not have the mindset that it is okay to take this vaccine. Unlike some of the other vaccines that are out on the market, this product is being purposely designed to cause harm, in my opinion. I wouldn’t chance it and take medicine just to avoid conflict.

Look, I’m not into violence either, but I’ll be damned if I am going to sit back and let anyone force me into taking a medicinal product. I am 57 years old and have had a pretty successful life. I made a decision long ago not to compromise my position concerning vaccines, and I am not changing my mind. If there’s violence coming my way, it won’t be because I initiated the situation. I am not giving in, and I think anybody that does will be sorry later on.

• tim August 8, 2020 / 4:20 pm

Hi Doctor. Agreed, that’s why I put into my note below,,,

“So when they come knocking on my door, with a mandated vaccine, I will defend myself and my family , even unto death. ”

I’ve decided not to let them rape me with their needles / poison. And I’m willing to die in the defense of my family and myself. Like you sir, I haved lived a good life, just 65 now and I’m ready to go to the next stage of this life if necessary in defense of my life. But if they decide to get rid of me for whatever reason, know of a surety that I would never take my own life. So that means they killed me. Suicide is against my religion. Just saying just in case. You never know who the bastards are going to kill next. Just killed that actor who spoke out.

Like you said sir, if there is violence that comes my way it is not I who initiated it, so what I do will be purely in self defense for my home, my family, and myself. And I’m not going to give in either.

I pray for the enforcers who job it will be to force the vaccines onto the people. I pray that God will forgive them for their ignorance for they know not what they do.

tim 🙂

3. sandy edwards August 8, 2020 / 11:29 am

If you take the vaccine there is no way to get out of being connected to AI. You will be trackable and they can control you forever. As for the other things you could probably try some of them to help get some of the poisons out. Right now I am feeling the best option if they come knocking is to be armed. It will be a quick way out and I hope I am able to take a few down. They should know better and I hope all that go along with this die in Hell. And, I am not a particularly brave person but I don’t care to live under mind control.

• tim August 8, 2020 / 1:40 pm

Hi Sandy, yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Nano tech may not have any metal, so a metal cleanse would not work. I know they can erase tapes and such with magnets. Maybe if you put heavy duty magnets on your body , it would nutralize them ?

But it does not matter. I’m not going to let them inject me with nano technology, deseased aborted fetus genomes, animal gemones, murcery, embalming fluid, etc, etc, no not gone let them rape me with their needles. I will defend myself , even unto death.

And as far as that, defending yourself even unto death, I do have some good news about that.
      According to one of my Bishops and two very intelligent friends of mine, this is the bottom line.

ANY rule, law, mandate, order, ordanance, executive order, etc, that is formed by the powers to be that negates American Citizens of their Constitutional rights, and Civil rights, or God given rights is null and void and cannot legally be enforced.

The courts are on our side. It’s called self defense. And you never lose your God given right to protect you and your family from ANY HARM WHATSOEVER !!! PERIOD !!! Again, it’s called self defense.

And if said rule, law, mandate, order, ordanance, executive order, etc, that is enforced upon an American citizen, is done illegally and you can take as many as you want with you Sandy and not have to worry about legal or sprirtual consequences. You are defending yourself and your family, and that is your God given, Constitutional given, and Civil Laws given, right to do so.

We don’t lose our right to defend ourselves ever, for any reason. I fact, the Nephites in the Book of Mormon were commanded by God the Father to fight for their rights to freedom, and the right to live in peace in their homes with their family. And they all joined in arms, and did exactly that, at the cost of millions of lives.

Anyway, draconian laws, etc, that contradicts the Constitution or the Civil Codes cannot be legally inforced and cannot take away our Constitutional and Civil rights, or our God given right to protect ourselves from foreign and domestic dangers, PERIOD !!!

So when they come knocking on my door, with a mandated vaccine, I will defend myself and my family , even unto death. And I know that perfect love, casteth out all fear, so I shall fear not, but do my duty to God, and to my country, and defend it against foreign and domestic terrorists, or any type of danger. I served my counry once, in the Navy, and I’m here to serve in defense of this great country , again .

Hang in there Sandy. In the end, all will be well, with us all. My prayers go out to you and yours, that you will feel peace, love , and joy.

God bless you and yours,
      bro tim 🙂

4. Davilyn August 11, 2020 / 1:30 pm

Please do not use God and damn together. Please. You know not what you do.

• NoFakeNews August 11, 2020 / 2:32 pm

Hi Davilyn,

I don’t need a lecture from you or anyone else about what I can or shouldn’t write in my posts. If you have a problem with what I am writing, feel free to read another site.

That’s the way I feel about your comment!

I am not the enemy here. Are you kidding me? With all the work I am trying to do to wake up people, you want to criticize me for using God and damn together? Are you insane? Do you understand what the hell is happening in the world right now?

Don’t waste my valuable time with nonsense!

5. tim August 14, 2020 / 1:33 pm

Davilyn, telling the owner and editor of their own web site, what to say or not to say ? Even though I know, in a way, where you are coming from, not to bright ! You should be old enough by now to know you cannot control what people SAY, think, do, or feel ? If not, then it’s time you learn, now.

Davilyn, you cannot control what people say, do , think, or feel, even as I cannot control what you say, think , do, or feel, PERIOD ! So stop trying too , or two men with white coats are going to put you in a tiny rubber room for the rest of your life (in other words, it will drive you crazy)

That’s why people pick up a gun and go on a shooting spree. They are trying to control things that are not within of their stewardship, and not within their control. You cannot control what I am saying right now . You get that ? Stop trying to control other people and what they say, do, think, or feel. You can only control those things by force. It’s called free will, free choice, or free agency, and you are trying to take away others free will, even as saten tried to take away humans free will, and you know what happen to him.

99.9% of all wars and the destruction of the innocent, killings, murders, rapes, harm, turmoil, hate, anger, fighting, etc, etc, comes from one human being trying to control another human being. And when they figure out that they can’t control said person, they get angry and get a gun and shot, stab, hit, or kill that person they are trying to control.

Almost all crimes are committed over a ‘CONTROL” issue in one way or another. That is how wars are started. One country controling another country which can only be done, by force.

The sooner everyone on this earth learns, and remembers with every step in life they take, and every moment of every day they live, remember, they cannot control what others feel, think, say or do, so stop trying to do so. Remembering this will keep you from gettng into a lot of trouble in the long run.

For instance, instead of cursing and getting angry with someone who almost killed you on the freeway with erratic driving, send a prayer of love, and safety for said driver and everyone around them instead, praying that no harm or accident comes upon them or anyone around them. This way, you don’t poison your body with harmful chemicals your body produces every time you get angry, (scientiffic fact) but instead, you body will release good hormones that uplift you and help you to feel loved.

Learn to control what you can control, that is, what YOU feel, think, say, and do. Control that, because that is really the only thing you can TRULY control. Then when a thought like telling people what to say or do on their own web sites, IF you remind yourself that you cannot control what people say, think, do, or feel, then you will not make the mistake of trying to tell people what to say on their own web sites, and other such foolishness.