President Trump: Vaccine will be Distributed by the US Military!

Nothing is going to slow this process down! This vaccine is absolutely going to be distributed with force by the US Military.

They’re looking for 30,000 fools to be guinea pigs for the next stage of the test trials. We are witnessing perhaps one of the most significant scientific frauds in modern history. It leaves me speechless. I think we are all in serious trouble!

– Dr. Reizer

10 thoughts on “President Trump: Vaccine will be Distributed by the US Military!

• NoFakeNews August 5, 2020 / 11:07 pm

I’m with you, brother!

1. SeeBee August 6, 2020 / 7:06 am

I can’t help but think this is a total psyop. Is it possible Trump is causing cognitive dissonance among the liberal lunatics who love their masks and are all for the vaccinations? I don’t know for sure, but I’m keeping watch.

• NoFakeNews August 6, 2020 / 9:39 am

Thanks for the comment. Only time will tell for sure, but it’s not looking good in my opinion.

2. sandy edwards August 6, 2020 / 8:40 am

I guess the hunger games have started.

3. sandy edwards August 6, 2020 / 8:53 am

I think I will just start eating gourmet foods and drinking as much wine as I like until they come for me. They will probably round up the people that won’t take the vaccine so the only alternative is to fight and be killed. There has got to be a reason for all the Fema Camps they built all around the US.

• NoFakeNews August 6, 2020 / 9:49 am

The big question: are troops going to be used to forcibly deliver vaccines to everybody, or only to the people who have elected to take the products?

• tim August 11, 2020 / 4:22 pm

For now, troops will be used for the latter, but after vaccines are mandated, the former.
        But I really don’t think it will ever be mandated world wide. There are to many against this unlawful action against human beings. To many have seen the 200,000 young girls in Africa who were sterilized by vaccines, or the 300,000 who were paralized by …. the list is to long to put here.
        So many now are waking up, I really do not believe “they” will be able to make vaccines mandated. And if somehow they do, then there will be revolution world wide. Good against evil

4. sandy edwards August 6, 2020 / 10:21 am

This is probably where the civil war you posted about the other day comes in. It seems the majority of people want this vaccine. A war would reduce the number of people that have to be vaccinated. I feel sure their plan is for everyone to receive it but how they will manage it is another thing entirely. We have been wearing mandatory masks here for quite some time and yesterday that has been extended Until Sept. 11th. Frankly, I don’t think they plan on ever allowing these masks to be removed. I’m having lobster tails tonight. lol