Massive Explosion Occurs in Beirut

There are lots of visitors checking in and asking about the explosion. The popular question seems to be centered on whether or not the explosion was a tactical nuke.

I think the reddish-brown smoke speaks volumes about this blast coming from ammonium nitrate.

It’s interesting to note that big explosions like this one can create the signature looking mushroom cloud that has long been associated with nuclear weapons.

As I have written on the website before, I don’t believe nuclear weapons exist as we have been led to believe. Conventional chemicals and other volatile materials can be used to create enormously big explosions.

10 thoughts on “Massive Explosion Occurs in Beirut

1. Kenneth T. August 5, 2020 / 1:03 am

At least 78 dead – 4000 wounded from what I’ve read.

• NoFakeNews August 5, 2020 / 8:37 am

That looked like one heck of a blast.

2. tim August 5, 2020 / 12:34 pm

Agreed Doctor. I don’t believe we are still in the age of “waiting to push the button, quick, get the codes out !!!.”

At the risk of sounding totally insane, at least to some, I’ve seen enough evidence to come to the conclusion that Aliens with much greater tech than us, disabled all of the nukes in the world a long time ago. I believe there are good Aliens who are observing the human race, and making sure we don’t nuke ourselves to death, and keep the other bad Aliens under control, at least to the extent that they cannot do anything to destroy the human race. These good Aliens are sort of like our “watchers,” who study us.

If they were to push the button for the missiles, they probably would not even make it out of the bunker, and if it did, it would peter out and die way short of goal with no nuclear waste spewed all over the place.

I know, this sounds crazy, a bunch of Aliens disabled all the nukes world wide, and are watching over us ? I believe it. May not make it true, but my research says that ‘s the way it is. BTW, they have incredible cloaking technology so you would not be able to see them, even if they were right in front of you.

• NoFakeNews August 5, 2020 / 3:40 pm

Thanks, Tim. Good comments.

3. sandy edwards August 5, 2020 / 3:30 pm

Sometimes it’s good to take a break from everything other than the most important people/things in our lives. Not just the main stream media but also the sites that are informative and hopefully trying to help us. Just saying.

4. NoFakeNews August 5, 2020 / 3:38 pm

I absolutely agree, Sandy. After a while, negative information, without a break, can make a healthy person ill. We all need to be cognizant of this fact. You bring good advice to the forum.

5. sandy edwards August 5, 2020 / 4:19 pm

We also need to realize that it’s very easy to get caught up in information that we believe or want to believe. Lots of people can go overboard and find themselves in trouble psychologically. I have not changed my mind about anything but find that some need to remember that everything on every alternative news site is not necessarily true. We read and believe what we want so that needs to be realized. Dr. Reizer, I appreciate all that you do and this is not in any way saying that your site has put out any info. that is not for real. I come to this site for help and it is a safe place in my mind. I guess by this point you are wondering why I started this line of posting? Some posters are posting kind of off the wall stuff and this needs to be addressed. Or things that they believe and may or may not be true. imho

• NoFakeNews August 5, 2020 / 4:39 pm

Thanks, Sandy, for your comments. Everyone needs to understand that the information I write about on NoFakeNews is based on my personal opinions. If you agree or disagree with me, I will not be offended. It’s there for you to chew on and digest or spit out. It’your choice — remember that!

I do not censor comments unless they contain unsatisfactory language (profanity).

Lots of people post comments on the forum about what they believe to be true concerning the world. That is why there is a comment section.

Enjoy!

6. Archangel Michael August 7, 2020 / 12:55 am

Yes, nukes are a hoax. But the reason the Beirut blast looks like a “nuclear blast” is because both are the product of large volumes of conventional nitrogen-based explosives.

The mushroom clouds of those vintage 50s psy-ops sun god bombs were produced by detonating large towers of TNT in the deserts of south-west USA. There used to be videos on youtube of that very fact. Not anymore!

Similarily, the mushroom cloud of Beirut was probably produced by tonnes of ammonium nitrate, as the lamestream media said. But I do not believe it was an accident. Most likely it was Mossad. And I wouldn’t be surprised if these types of “accidents” started happening everywhere regularly as part of a global terror psy-ops.

If they can get dummies to believe that the air outside is suddenly deadly and that only face muzzles, anti-social distancing, and pesticide vaccines will save them, then they can easily make these same dummies believe that regular mass-casulty terror blasts are just an infinite series of unpredictable accidents.

2020 was the year we entered into a post-fact age. Kalki can’t come soon enough.

• NoFakeNews August 7, 2020 / 12:40 pm

Thanks, Archangel Michael, for your excellent comments. I could not agree with you more.