Get Off the Train to Insanity Before it’s too late!

I was driving to work yesterday, and there was a woman with three kids, all wearing face masks in the car alongside me. There are more people inside automobiles wearing face masks than ever before.

At lunchtime, I went to the bank, and everybody had masks on in the drive-thru lanes. That in itself was a surreal looking scene.

Next, I visited the post office and, you guessed it, every person inside was wearing a mask. Then, a trip to the supermarket brought me into contact with more mask wearers.

If you want to enter certain restaurants in my neck of the woods, you have to wear a mask, but can take off the face diaper two minutes later when you sit in the establishment to eat your food. This is insanity, and the vast majority of the population is running around like robots complying with the new paradigm.

The new normal is here to stay. As long as people don’t object to the craziness taking place, they will be wearing masks in public for many years to come.

Last week, Dr. Deborah Birx told American families they should be wearing face masks inside their homes. She wants people to wear plastic face shields in public. Her colleague, Dr. Anthony Fauci, weighed in by recommending people also begin wearing goggles to protect against catching the coronavirus through the eyes.

Once you board the insanity train, there’s no getting off. It’s an express line moving full speed ahead to a perilous destination.

I opted out of the craziness long ago, refusing to wear a mask from day one of the first draconian policies being implemented. You should do the same. If you want to avoid having to figure out how to jump off the insanity train — don’t board the damn thing in the first place.

The longer people continue to blindly follow the incredibly stupid guidelines and recommendations coming from stage actors having no real understanding about health and infectious diseases, the more difficult it will be for society to reverse the dangerous practice.

Time is running out, and something incredibly big is about to be unleashed. The next psyop is coming soon. You are going to have to opt-out or be sucked into the madness. Will it be uncomfortable to refuse to comply with the craziness? Yes! But the alternative will be much worse.

I can’t give readers the strength or courage to do what is necessary to turn this thing around. I can only recommend to people what to do to liberate themselves from tyranny. The strength and courage to take action must come from within. It’s time to opt-out of the craziness and insanity right now!

12 thoughts on “Get Off the Train to Insanity Before it’s too late!

1. A former student August 4, 2020 / 9:50 am

Doctor, you have given me and others like me a place to visit that is much different from the nonsense occurring elsewhere. I, like you, have never strapped a face mask over my nose and mouth. I won’t be putting one on in the future either.

I want to thank you for your words of encouragement, truthfulness, guidance, and logic in a time when those things have been largely absent in society.

I also feel like something massive is about to occur, the likes of which will make everything that has happened prior look minor.

People are being silenced and lulled to sleep through a form of mass hypnosis and I fear that the damage being done to the general public is too far widespread to reverse.

Thank you for NoFakeNews and the nonstop writings. I appreciate your efforts to inform and educate the public.

• NoFakeNews August 5, 2020 / 8:07 am

Thanks for the kind words. I hope that this website will make a difference in the lives of some people who are awake and ready to digest the truth about the world.

2. tim August 4, 2020 / 10:43 am

The news stations have their own, abandoning ship, and telling the REAL NEWS on their way out !!

start —
    MSNBC Producer Quits, Admits Network Is a ‘Cancer’ That ‘Stokes National Division’
    Pekary said that at MSNBC it was “practically baked in to the editorial process” that decisions on what and who give coverage to were based on what would stoke the most division in society and generate the most ratings for the network. She said that behind closed doors “industry leaders will admit the damage that’s being done.”

A high-profile TV industry veteran told her, “We are a cancer and there is no cure. But if you could find a cure, it would change the world.”

“As it is, this cancer stokes national division, even in the middle of a civil rights crisis,” Pekary said. “The model blocks diversity of thought and content because the networks have incentive to amplify fringe voices and events, at the expense of others… all because it pumps up the ratings.”
    end —

ALL THE FAKE NEWS FOR RATINGS ??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ??? DESTROYING THE WORLD FOR RATINGS ???
    I just called this news station, KFMB, 858-571-8888, and left a message telling them we are sick and tired of their FAKE NEWS and that we are onto the lies being repeated 24/7. I told them we know the virus is fake, and this whole psyop is fake news that is dividing the country and destroying it. I told them that they are working for satanist who are running this world and they should know who they are working for and what their objective is. I asked them , how do they look at themselves in the mirror everyday knowing they work for such evil powers hell bent on destroying the earth and the human race ? How can they continue to contribute to the FAKE NEWS and to the destruction of the world ?
    I think we should LIGHT UP the switchboards with phone calls telling the same as I have. If enough people call them on their BS, then maybe it will open some minds and they will pull their heads out of their … sand … and finally use that thing between their ears …
    I don’t believe there is no cure for this cancer, I believe the people are the cure !!!

• NoFakeNews August 5, 2020 / 8:02 am

Thanks for sharing, Tim!

3. tim August 4, 2020 / 11:03 am

The coronavirus vaccine is the “final solution” depopulation weapon against humanity; globalists hope to convince BILLIONS of people to commit “suicide-via-vaccine”
    (Natural News) Now we come to the real mission in the “plandemic,” the censorship, the banning of hydroxychloroquine and the silencing of America’s Frontline Doctors: It’s all about global depopulation via a new vaccine that’s designed to mass murder billions of human beings and sharply reduce the population of the human race on planet Earth.
    Why else do you think they’re making it mandatory while granting the vaccine companies complete legal immunity from all liability? It’s because the vaccine is designed to kill human beings, not save them …con’t

• NoFakeNews August 5, 2020 / 8:01 am

Hi Tim,
      Unfortunately, I think you’re right about the vaccine being a final solution. I think a lot of people who take the coming vaccine will suffer a deadly result.

4. A Healthy Person August 5, 2020 / 12:30 am

Unfortunately, I don’t think that these “mask wearers” can be helped. I believe that most people are ‘average’ because of what they eat and drink. Just think of all the toxins in the Western diet; these toxins interfere with critical biological processes in the body (it’s chemistry!). The powers that be know this, and they use it as a tool to literally control the population.
    One such chemical is fluoride, which is a highly toxic waste product added to many water supplies, and found in most foods, toothpaste, etc. It does not provide any dental benefits (they lie). It is extremely harmful to the human body and can cause damage to the brain (especially in young people) and the thyroid, as well as causing cancers, yet there it is, present in the water — and many people drink it. Who knows what else could be in the water?
    Another compound is glyphosate, which can negatively affect a person’s gut bacteria. This bacteria normally produces chemicals which affect the brain. GMO foods are also extremely dangerous, because it is unknown what exactly has been modified in the plants/meats, and there is research which suggests that gut microbes can incorporate fragments of modified DNA into their own. Once it’s in your gut, it would be almost impossible to remove.
    There are also studies which suggest that many, many people are deficient in vitamins and minerals. How can they expect their brains and body to function properly without all of the required elements? How can they expect to live a long, healthy life? It’s like draining most of the oil out of your car engine, then expecting it to work properly — not going to happen!
    I believe very strongly that because of the diet of most people, their brains and body are impaired. Thus their minds are impaired. They truly have no idea what is inside of their skull (the brain) and what it is capable of. They have no clue what has been taken away from them. As a result, they cannot think logically, critically and imaginatively. I also believe that a poor diet is the primary cause of clinical depression.
    All of this is the result of what we see today; mass numbers of people who are willing to submit to tyrannical governments, whether they know it or not — too busy with their eyes glued to their idiot boxes (TVs) and phone screens to think about anything important.

• NoFakeNews August 5, 2020 / 7:55 am

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the subject. I agree with everything you have written. The world”s population is attacked from many angles by the controlling powers to keep it weak. Genetically modified foods, fluoridated water, vaccines, and so many other methods have weakened people the world over.

• A Healthy Person August 5, 2020 / 8:42 am

Thank you for taking the time to read my comment, and to respond to it. The time that you put into running this website is greatly appreciated.

5. tim August 5, 2020 / 12:11 pm

To A Healthy Person,

Love what you said here. All true.

You sound like me. I’m 100% organic and have been for over 40 years. Like yourself, the good Doctor Reizer, and millions more, I know of these dangers to the human body you speak of.

Unfortunately, there are so many more. Hundreds of thousands, all designed to destroy the human race.

How people can go into a ralphs, or vons, or albertsons, or any other major food chain store, take a 100 items off the shell, AND 99% of those 100 items will have something harmful for the human body, and they don’t even notice !!!

It’s cheaper, (gmo) so they buy it thinking they just saved some money, at the cost of their own demise. How much money will that cost them ? The Medical Industrial Complex’s medication / treatment protocols, doctor bills, surgeries, etc, etc,

It makes me sad sometimes to see the endless and innumerable atrocities man commits upon man. Any one with a heart cannot feel otherwise. But I take heart in knowing in the end, the good guy wins, and am conforted in the words of the Scriptures. Perfect love casteth out all fear.

11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

19 We love him, because he first loved us.

20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

1 John 4: 11-21

The Beatles got it right. All you need is love … 🙂

6. Kyle August 5, 2020 / 1:27 pm

Has anyone else picked up on one of the popular phrases now circulating, “stay safe”?
    If you listen carefully, you can hear what’s really being said is, “safety is more important then freedom”. This two word slogan of the times drives me crazy. Whenever someone says that to me I reply with, “stay free”. I would suggest others start doing it too. Just another small way to push back against all the brain washing going on.

• NoFakeNews August 5, 2020 / 1:34 pm

Great observation, Kyle! Thanks for sharing.