I Don’t Need Your Stinking Help!

By Dr. John Reizer

Hey, United Nations, World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, United States Government, and any other persons or agencies representing the interests of the powers that be — I don’t need your stinking help to keep my body healthy!

I don’t need your help to protect me from a fake virus that you created in concert with others that I have neglected to list above.

I don’t need your help to track down the people who have tested false-positive for a fake virus that might have crossed my path.

I don’t need your help to boost my immunity through an untested, unproven, and unsafe experimental vaccine.

I don’t need your recommendations on how far away I should stand or sit from other human beings.

I don’t need your advice on how to cover my face in public with a mask that supposedly slows down the spread of a coronavirus that doesn’t exist.

I don’t need your advice on how to operate my business.

I don’t need to be updated daily on case numbers that are generated through test kits that are useless and unreliable in detecting Covid-19.

I don’t need to be told to self-isolate and quarantine myself from the outside world because of a nonexistent threat allegedly presented from a nonexistent disease.

What I do need from you is to leave me the hell alone and to get out of my personal business.

I don’t care if you have ruled that mandatory vaccines are constitutional or not. I am not taking them for my or anyone else’s greater good.

If you have a problem with my feelings or opinions concerning the fake viral pandemic you have been running for the entire year, it is too damn bad! I don’t care. I have had it with your lies and disinformation. Tell your propaganda to someone else who is not awake.

18 thoughts on “I Don’t Need Your Stinking Help!

1. Wanda June 12, 2020 / 12:33 pm

You tell it Dr. Reizer!!! I have no idea exactly how many people feel the same but everyone I talk to does – from family, to friends, to co-workers and even our clients. So who is buying into this farce?

• NoFakeNews June 12, 2020 / 1:33 pm

Hi Wanda,

I think this is the attitude people who are awake need to adopt. How long are we going to allow a criminal network (regardless of how big they might be) maintain control over our lives?

2. tim June 12, 2020 / 1:37 pm

Hey you, all the “powers to be” mentioned above.

I 2nd every word Dr. Reizer said and more !!!

ME TOO !
    WE DON’T NEED NO STINKING VACCINE !!!
    KEEP YOUR FILTHY, GREEDY HANDS OFF MY BODY, MY BUSINESS, MY LIFE, AND MY FAMILYS LIFE. I WILL PROTECT MYSELF AND MY FAMILY WITH MY LIFE IF NECESSARY AGAINST ALL DANGERS, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, AND THAT MEANS AGAINST YOU !!!!
    PERIOD !!!

ps, thank you Dr. Reizer. Someone had to say it, that’s for sure. Sick to death of it !!!

• NoFakeNews June 12, 2020 / 1:54 pm

You are welcome, Tim!

3. Michelle Williams June 12, 2020 / 2:06 pm

Thank you so much for writing the obvious and for creating this website. I couldn’t agree with your position more. I am sick of hearing about the coronavirus from the time I wake up until I retire for bed in the evening. It has been pure brainwashing for months now. Enough already! Dr. you are appreciated more than you can ever know.

Michelle Williams

• NoFakeNews June 12, 2020 / 3:33 pm

Thank you, Michelle, for writing those comments. It means a lot to me and many others that feel similarly.

4. Van Robison June 12, 2020 / 6:13 pm

This article probably expresses the deep feelings of a great number of people. Dr. Reizer your depth of heart and soul shines through by this article. I love it and it is exactly how I feel. Thank you for expressing this timely, thought provoking truth. I recommend your website to people all the time. Just today at the barbershop, I recommended NoFakeNews.net.

Van

• NoFakeNews June 12, 2020 / 10:07 pm

Thank you for your support, Van!

5. Hillary June 12, 2020 / 7:07 pm

Hi Dr Reizer,
    This is how it’s meant to be..
    A slow intense waking up right across the world as people come to see the lies and expose the hidden agendas.
    Keep it up and we will spread the word far and wide even if it’s just one little sentence to get people thinking!
    We can turn the monster Mad Max super tanker around for good health the way it’s supposed to be, without the entire Covid fabricated entourage including surveillance and vaccinations.
    Go well!

• NoFakeNews June 12, 2020 / 10:10 pm

Thanks for the feedback, Hillary. Hopefully, we can help others realize what is happening worldwide.

6. kommonsentsjane June 13, 2020 / 12:07 pm

Reblogged this on kommonsentsjane and commented:
    Reblogged on kommonsentsjane/blogkommonsents.

For your information. Amen!

kommonsentsjane

7. Syed June 14, 2020 / 7:12 am

I am really thankful for your kind self that in this tragic era your genuinely pure efforts became the beacon of light where rest of the alternative resources are censored from Facebook and YouTube.
    In our country people do believe its a globalist agenda but they still believe on doctors if I had a difference of opinion on this specific topic.
    I guess I am the only visitor of your website from my country, thanks a lot from Pakistan.

• NoFakeNews June 14, 2020 / 7:51 am

Hi Syed,

You are welcome! Hopefully, this website and others like it are making a difference and helping the world see what the globalists are doing.

• Anonymous June 19, 2020 / 8:30 am