The Target List Movie is going into Production this Week!

It’s finally happening! The Target List movie is going into production this week. I am going to be on location in Reno, Nevada, and will be providing updates at NoFakeNews when I return.

THE LOGLINE:

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack only to find themselves framed for murder.

UPDATES:

Lots of interesting things have been taking place behind the scenes already. The cast has completed their final rehearsals/table reads with the producer and director and are ready to begin filming.

THE PROPS:

The WAND instrument prop that will be used in the movie was designed using 3D copier technology. It’s currently being painted to look authentic. I have seen the unpainted prototype, and it looks pretty darn cool.

I believe the prop guns and suppressors (silencers) that will be used in the film were also created using 3D copiers.

We recently came up with the WAND Corporation logo that will be used in the film — it looks great.

SPECIAL FX (EFFECTS):

The movie’s director and producer communicated with me earlier this week and wanted my feedback on changing one of the film’s scenes.

Instead of killing off one of the characters with a gun prop, they proposed using a car explosion. I was all in on the proposal — so we’re going to be blowing up a car on the set. I think they will do this using CGI. My daughter has warned me several times not to get too close to the car. 😀

I am headed to the filming location and looking forward to the whole production process.

The regular publication of articles will resume here after April 13.

Thanks for all your support!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THE TARGET LIST MOVIE PROJECT!

_______________________________

We Reject the Official Narrative About the COVID-19 World Pandemic

SIGN THE PETITION — CLICK HERE!

10 thoughts on “The Target List Movie is going into Production this Week!

1. sandy edwards April 4, 2021 / 7:53 am

Dr. Reizer, I am so thrilled for you! I know you must be excited and very proud of what you have accomplished. You certainly have worked hard and deserve nothing less. Yes, please keep us updated. Have a nice trip and be safe. Sandy

Btw, are you flying? Just wondering if you are taking that chance in these times. I think I will read “The Target List” again today. later

• NoFakeNews April 4, 2021 / 8:39 am

Thank you, Sandy! I very much appreciate your support.

Yes, I am flying out there. It’s just too far away from home to drive. I am not looking forward to that part of the journey but will make the best of the situation. 😂

2. Lisa April 4, 2021 / 8:40 am

So much happening! You have been busy, haven’t you, John. I am sure that it will be an exhilarating experience for you. You will come back feeling like a star yourself!

I have an enormous respect for your writing and all you do. And “The Target List” is amongst my favorites! I have no doubt it will be a hit!

I will so be looking forward to hearing about your adventure and all that it entails.

Have fun! 😀

• NoFakeNews April 4, 2021 / 8:58 am

Thank you, Lisa, for all your support and for being a co-executive producer of the film. I am excited to see my story go into production. I will keep you posted — that is a promise! 🙂

3. tim April 4, 2021 / 1:24 pm

Hi Doctor. I second everything sister Lisa said. We are very proud of you.
    And make sure you OP-OUT from the radiation machines at the airport. You can tell them you have a pacemaker and the machine would make it blow up in your chest. Or whatever it takes. They cannot legally make you get rediated by those machines, and they will “hand” search you instead.
    Last time I flew I actually did have a pacemaker, and they hated the fact that I could not go through the death machines that they make everyone go through, another way to cull the herd. One guy tried to tell me the machine would not hurt my pacemaker, I laughed in his face and told him there is no way he could possibly believe that is true ? Those machines will destroy pacemakers, and they damn well know it, but wanted me to go throught the machines anyway. I was sooooo peeved at this guy, a bloody moron to say the least, but then they just did a quick body search and let me through. I’ll never fly again, unless it with a private company with no searches, radiation machines, etc, etc.
    Will send prayers for your safe trip there and back.
    bro tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews April 4, 2021 / 5:41 pm

Thanks, Tim, for all your support! 😀

• tim April 5, 2021 / 3:42 pm

Noooo, thank youuuuu, my friend 🙂

4. Dr-Artaud April 4, 2021 / 1:34 pm

Sounds very interesting, both the movie concept/production, and your involvement. A movie called “Ink”, they had a car crash scene. No contact occurred, but the car was pulled sideways to simulate an impact. Amazing what can be done, and it no longer requires major production companies to do it.

Have fun, but be careful (just in general, I worked in Safety at one time, can’t help myself. LOL)

• NoFakeNews April 4, 2021 / 5:42 pm

Thank you, Sir! 🙂

5. tim April 4, 2021 / 1:35 pm

If I were to tell the truth, that global warming is a myth, a couple of years ago, I would have been met with fierce anger to the contrary. People were sooooo convinced that al gore was telling the truth and our future was doomed to burning to death from the sun.
    Now, I tell the truth, that global warming is a myth, and an excuse used to spray toxic heavy metals and other toxic substances into our atmosphere, so as to counteract this “global warming,” and everyone I talk to nods their heads up and down in agreement with me. So many are learning the truth.
    It’s just another way to depopulate the world and make those left on it, sick.

Greta Thunberg Bronze Statue Sparks MASSIVE BACKLASH as More Reject Climate Alarmists!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExUXSPwdyEM