The NoFakeNews Logo: Is it Masonic Symbolism?

I received an email message from a visitor about the NoFakeNews logo. The person wanted to know if the logo has Masonic symbolism attached to it. I attempted to answer the question, but the email provided was not a working address.

I have included our exchange below so that there is no confusion about this subject and people can feel safe about the information I am writing about on the platform. I am not trying to provide readers with information that steers them away from the truth.

— Dr. Reizer

Name: Anne Nonymouse

Email: aboutsucks@yahoo.com

Anonymous Message: I am usually cautious. It could just be a coincidence, but your logo is awfully masonic. You not only include the pyramid but also a 13 rayed sun. If you know anything about Texe Marrs, then you will know what I am talking about. Also, I don’t have the best color vision, but the split of red and blue make purple, a possible reference to the “scarlet woman” in Revelations. The “sun” is usually worshipped as Osiris or Ra or whatever name the native devil worshippers have for their fake gods. While it could just be purely innocent, the logo seems to be pretty masonic to me.

And, there is the problem of fake “alt news’ sites.

My Answer:

Dear Anne Nonymouse,

I admire your cautiousness—nothing to be cautious about my logo, however. I wanted a logo that depicted my website’s purpose, and I searched for logos on the Internet. I found a pyramid with sunlight and rays coming from the bottom upwards.

The website’s logo depicts the goal of NoFakeNews, which is to constantly enlighten and inform the majority of people in our world that reside at the base of the pyramid of knowledge. These people represent the most uninformed, misinformed, and lied to members of society. The rays projecting upwards represent the opposite of a pyramid with the sunlight at the top or an all-seeing eye at the top where only a few people know the truth and society is left in the dark about most forms of knowledge. In my logo, the light coming from the base of the pyramid represents the people at the bottom of the knowledge chain becoming enlightened about the truth.

NoFakeNews is an alternative news site operating outside the influences of the corporately funded mainstream media.

My mission is to provide readers with information and opinions about worldwide happenings and subjects unavailable from other news organizations.

The logo’s colors were not chosen by me. Those were the original colors that had been created by someone I have never met.

I added the website name to the image and matched the blue colored font with the artist’s blue color.

I am not a Mason, and there was no Masonic symbolism intentionally added to the logo image on my part. However, it is smart to be cautious of what you are embracing, and by no means am I making fun of anyone for questioning the logo. It’s important to critically think about all things, including this website and the content provided.

This is how and why that particular image was chosen by me to be the website’s logo.

Sorry to disappoint. 🤣

___________________________________

The Target List Movie on Amazon Prime!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021. The movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

The Target List Cast:

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT!

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by the big pharma.

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

BE THE NEXT BIG TV WRITER! (Contest)

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!

7 thoughts on “The NoFakeNews Logo: Is it Masonic Symbolism?

1. Sonja February 19, 2021 / 7:46 am

This just in! Eating pizza means you’re a pedophile!
    Oh please. Everything’s masonic now – purple, triangles, suns with too many rays. LOL

• NoFakeNews February 19, 2021 / 7:50 am

I hear you, Sonja! 🤣

2. tim February 19, 2021 / 12:29 pm

I would have just said, no, it’s not ! There’s need to defend yourself or this site Doctor.
    They speak for themselves.
    Keep up the awesome work, and don’t wasting your time with doubters and nan-sayers.

We all know you are about speaking the truth, and do not need to defend yourself otherwise. Doubt your doubters before you doubt your faith / beliefs.

I don’t waste my time worrying about what people think. That’s out of our hands. There are only two beings in this universe that I have to worry about want they think.
    That’s ME and GOD. What everybody else thinks is none of my business and out of my hands. I cannot control what people think.

But thanks for the info anyway. I love it. Rays of Sunshine that Enlighten and Uplift the Human Race.
    tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews February 19, 2021 / 6:54 pm

Thanks for the support, Tim! 😀

3. Lisa February 19, 2021 / 1:03 pm

It is amazing how judgmental people have become over logos, symbolism etc. It’s ridiculous how negative connotations are being attached to everything.
    I have mentioned before how I am not very observant of logos or subliminal messaging. I also had mentioned, I did not think I would even notice those hidden subliminal sunshine smiley faces. Which were displayed to the audience by a mentalist contestant on America’s Got Talent. (Thanks again, Tim, for posting the segment for me.)

But John, even though I have seen the nofakenews logo here many times now, I have never looked closely at it until today .
    If I had been asked what it looked like, I would have said it had blue and red in it. And was triangular shaped.
    I did not notice the sun coming up from below.
    (That it symbolizes the few people who know the truth of the world is totally awesome! 😊)
    Most of the time, I am very glad that I do not pay attention to subliminal messaging. Because a lot of time, it comes from the dark side.
    But in the case of nofakenews, , I wish I had been more observant.
    It’s strange that I can be so oblivious to this type of thing. But yet I am always so tuned in to the vibrations of people with their thoughts and feelings. Maybe that is it. Symbols do not vibrate. (lol)
    I have observed my own symbol, attached to my name here on nofakenews. I am planning to draw it on a rock. I paint rocks as an art hobby. ( lol)
    I think I will have to do one of the nofakenews logo too! It’s intriguing to me now!

Lisa 😀

• NoFakeNews February 19, 2021 / 6:57 pm

Oh, I would love to see how it turns out. 😀

• Lisa February 20, 2021 / 10:38 am