They Live! (To Misinform)

The only way to wake up the herd is to stop the hypnosis. The only way to stop the hypnosis is to stop the hypnotists! Disconnect from all mainstream media programming. — Dr. Reizer

This is extremely dangerous to our brains!

Thanks, Tim, for sharing.  🙂

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$2,246.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU!!!)

16 thoughts on “They Live! (To Misinform)

1. tim November 30, 2020 / 3:37 pm

Hope it helps. Your site Doctor, is by far my favorite. Only site where I can actually read the articles, WITHOUT 1000’s of “flashing” adds, etc.
    Manythanks to you sir, for all you do, and for having such an awesome web site. 🙂

• NoFakeNews November 30, 2020 / 3:46 pm

Thanks for the kind words and also for providing timely and important information.

• tim November 30, 2020 / 4:09 pm

Noooooooo, thank youuuuu 🙂

2. tim November 30, 2020 / 3:48 pm

This corporation basically owns all MSM outlets.

3. sandy edwards November 30, 2020 / 6:54 pm

We know there must be plenty of people working for the media that aren’t happy doing this. For whatever reason they just can’t find it within themselves to come clean or at least quit. I think if just a few of the top dog well known ones would come forward we could possibly have a landslide. All we need in each area media, medicine, etc. is for top people to say no and start the dominos falling. I really believe this is possible. We will see.

4. sandy edwards November 30, 2020 / 7:08 pm

I forgot to put my last thought onto that post. If they don’t come clean then we shoot their Ba–s Off.

• NoFakeNews November 30, 2020 / 9:41 pm

We are going to make an effort to invite some of these news personalities to come forward anonymously. We will have to see if there are any volunteers.

• tim November 30, 2020 / 10:35 pm

It’s a numbers game. Throw your line in the water enough times your bound to catch a fish.
        Every ripple in the water is felt by the Universe.
        tim 🙂

5. Lisa H. November 30, 2020 / 9:16 pm

It is more painful than ever to watch any news anymore. I do not turn it on, and if I hear the word coronavirus on a radio station, I change the station.
    If someone in your household must watch the news, I suggest leaving the room or get interested in a book or a game on your tablet. That is what I do. Find something else to do.
    I cannot stand listening to their repetitive blah, blah, blah. That is what it sounds like to me.
    I do not know if these media people are brainwashed themselves or maybe they are afraid of losing their jobs. Probably both.

• NoFakeNews November 30, 2020 / 9:34 pm

I don’t know how anyone can watch a mainstream news program. It’s painful to watch these productions for more than a few seconds.

• Lisa H. November 30, 2020 / 9:49 pm

I totally agree, John!

6. tim November 30, 2020 / 10:55 pm

Nothing new here Doctor . Just reiterating everything you have said, for months / years ? Another truth seeker coming to the same conclusion. The facts don’t lie.
    start:
    Johns Hopkins study explodes COVID death hoax; it’s re-labeling on a grand scale

… So there you have it.
    Hoax. Con. Fake.
    As I keep reporting, the virus (never proven to exist) is the cover story for the true phase-one goal: destruction of the economy.
    If the virus were real, if it were attacking people left and right, the all-cause mortality numbers would be through the roof.
    But they aren’t.
    “I have a great idea, Bill. Let’s declare a fake pandemic. We’ll report all sorts of high death numbers. But really, we’ll just be subtracting numbers from other traditional diseases that cause deaths, and we’ll add those numbers to our fake pandemic.” …(con’t)
    end:

• NoFakeNews November 30, 2020 / 11:04 pm

That’s okay, Tim. Feel free to keep reiterating. The other side keeps pounding the propaganda and lies into the public 24 hours a day, so don’t feel bad about repeating the truth. This is not a sprint, it’s a marathon and we are going to have to be endurance runners. 😀

• tim November 30, 2020 / 11:54 pm

Thank you sir. Yes, agreed, well said. And, I ran the 2 mile and Cross-country in school. Endurance is my middle name, patience is my last.
        And in the end, I will be told, you fought a good fight, you finished the course, you kept the faith.
        tim 🙂

7. Lisa H. December 1, 2020 / 8:53 am

Okay, those last couple of comments from John and Tim made me chuckle this morning. Thanks guys. 😀

Your types of reiteric is the kind we want to hear!

8. tim December 1, 2020 / 10:53 am

If I can make one person laugh, my day is complete 🙂
    Thank you sister Lisa H. You are a kind soul.
    What did the skunk say to the Judge ?
    Ordure in the Court !