Trump or Biden? (Do I really have to pick one of these guys?)

If you read my novella, Plandemic, you already know that I believe the coronavirus fakery was cleverly orchestrated by the controlling powers. I wrote the novella back in July 2020, and it was published this past August.

In that story, the world was impacted by a second wave of the fake Covid-19 virus, and things progressed pretty much as they have in real life up to this point. The question remains, how far off was I in the fictional story’s ending compared to what will come to fruition in the months ahead? And yes, I do make a prediction in the novel about what might transpire in the upcoming presidential election, the Inauguration, and the summer of 2021.

I will not give away my story’s ending because I want you to read the novel.

Through the years, I have written articles about US presidential elections and how I believe that the two-party system is another psyop being perpetrated on the American public. Do you want to elect a Republican puppet or a Democratic one? That’s been my take on the selection exercise that switches out United States Commander-in-Chiefs every four years.

In 2016, I swallowed the bait and drank the cool aide. I was on the Trump bandwagon and believed the POTUS was going to make America great again. Then came the plandemic of 2020 and all the draconian policies handed down by the United States government and all the other sovereign governments worldwide.

These horrific, tyrannical, and fascist policies were introduced and implemented in America during Donald Trump’s four public office years. Did he know the virus was fake? Did he know that Covid-19 had never been isolated, discovered, or that it never originated from China? I think he did know.

The POTUS, for whatever reason, went along with the fakery. He became a willing participant for ten months and is guilty of perpetrating a great fraud against the American people.

Having written all of that, and the facts being what they are, here’s what I would write if you asked me who would I rather see in the White House for the next four years – Trump or Biden.

Let me preface my answer by first writing the following: I do not consider myself a Republican or Democrat. I still believe the entire process of electing an American CEO for four years is a bunch of baloney designed to be a theatrical performance that serves to make American citizens believe they have a choice in picking a political leader. The choices we Americans have when electing a president are tantamount to selecting paper or plastic when asked to do so at the end of the grocery checkout line.

Getting back to the huge question on the table: Do I want four more years of Trump who refuses to wear a face mask and is willing to publicly minimize the importance of the virus, or do I want four years of Joe Biden who refuses to take off his face mask?

Do I want four more years of Donald Trump who wants to keep my business and others like it open, or four years of Joe Biden, who wants to create a national face mask mandate and shut America down indefinitely until the virus that doesn’t exist is eradicated?

There is a long list of things that I dislike about Donald Trump. I could fill up ten pages writing about them. There’s an even longer list that I could create concerning Mr. Biden.

If I am forced at gunpoint to pick the lesser of the two evils, I have only this to write: Let’s keep America great!

_______________________

The Target List Movie is coming to Amazon Prime!

We’re About to Expose Big Pharma!

$1,325.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU)!!!

DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

We’re only $675.00 away from our goal!

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

Casting and Filming:
The auditions will be held October-November 2020 (check updates and cast announcements here), and filming is scheduled for March 2021.

17 thoughts on “Trump or Biden? (Do I really have to pick one of these guys?)

1. nomad October 31, 2020 / 12:36 am

well, you could say ‘just shoot me’.

• NoFakeNews October 31, 2020 / 12:37 am

This is true. 😅

2. Kenneth T. October 31, 2020 / 3:06 am

A snake by any other name – is still a snake

• NoFakeNews October 31, 2020 / 9:35 am

Again, this is true. 🤣

3. tim October 31, 2020 / 11:48 am

I love what he tells Pres. Trump here …

start:
    Open Letter to Donald Trump from Archbishop Vigano
    “A global plan called the Great Reset is underway. Its architect is a global elite that wants to subdue all of humanity, imposing coercive measures with which to drastically limit individual freedoms and those of entire populations. In several nations this plan has already been approved and financed; in others it is still in an early stage. Behind the world leaders who are the accomplices and executors of this infernal project, there are unscrupulous characters who finance the World Economic Forum and Event 201, promoting their agenda. ”
    end:

• NoFakeNews October 31, 2020 / 11:52 am

Thanks for sharing, Tim!

4. sandy edwards October 31, 2020 / 12:01 pm

From what we are seeing right now Trump seems to be the better choice. But once the election is over and done we have no idea what either candidate will really do. They are both full of lies so picking one of them is fruitless. I am not voting. I don’t believe in the system and feel no obligation to participate. We either stop this thing somehow and change the system or we go down kicking and screaming. Those are the only two choices. imho

• NoFakeNews October 31, 2020 / 12:03 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Sandy.

5. Sam Freer October 31, 2020 / 3:09 pm

“Doctor” advises we ratify the Dick-tater Abomination.

Agreed that Biden dems are about as evil, but you despicable cracker -rumpshit…

P.S. yer as fake as the ‘virus’. Pass a way pleez

Sam Freer

• NoFakeNews October 31, 2020 / 3:14 pm

Hi Sam,
      Are you vaccine injured or naturally stupid? I was just wondering. 🙂

• Anonymous Wanderer October 31, 2020 / 3:35 pm

Sam – if “yer” an uneducated, hateful moron who doesn’t have anything intelligent to contribute, don’t post comments on this website. There are plenty of other places for people like you. We don’t do the trash-talking stuff here. Run along now.

• tim October 31, 2020 / 4:46 pm

Dear FBI agent, (sam freer-prisoner)

Take your contention else-where.

We are about sharing universal truths, kindness, peace, and uplifting words of hope, we are not what you are about, that is serving the 1%’s god, who is satan.

And you are following his commandments by setting traps for your enemies, which are actually designed to entrap you instead.

And anyone who would tell another human being to “Pass a way pleez,” has a black hole where a heart used to be. Turn from your evil ways like a dog turns from it’s vomit, and do good instead. That is your souls only hope.

• sandy edwards October 31, 2020 / 5:49 pm

omg Tim, this is the first time I almost choked on one of your posts.. lol Too funny. I hope you chased the bad guys away. I certainly couldn’t have done it anywhere near as well.

6. tim October 31, 2020 / 6:22 pm

Thank you Sandy. You are too kind 🙂 I also enjoy your posts which can be funny and refreshing.

7. Sam Freer November 1, 2020 / 9:25 am

Speak of stupid? ReAffirming the Fascism Coup by re-selecting the Orange Malignancy. With the packed Courts! Shame upon thee & the 66 million -rumpshits!

• NoFakeNews November 1, 2020 / 9:44 am

Shame upon you for thinking either of the puppets working for the same overlords will make a difference in the grand scheme of things for American citizens.

Both parties are firmly attached to a nonexistent virus. Both parties have embraced an end game being handed down from a world governing construct.

I have very little tolerance these days for stupid people, Sam. (That means you!)

If you want to have an intelligent conversation with me or other visitors here, learn how to be respectful first. Don’t ever come on my website again, fool, telling people to “Pass a way, pleez.”

8. tim November 1, 2020 / 12:08 pm

Hi Doctor. Hope you and yours had a happy holloween with lots of hugs and candy. As far as that fbi agent trying to divide others with contention, either block or ignore. He will have to try to divide others elsewhere.

And as for you mister fbi agent, I will pray for your soul, though it may end up being without faith. When the new world order arrives, it will be because of you, your thoughts, words, and actions . all of which you will suffer for, both here on earth, and on the other side. And when “they” are finished with you, and you’re all used up, they will throw you out , with the rest of the sheeple, like yesterdays trash.