The COVID -19 Case Numbers are Spiking Worldwide Again and this means…

The COVID-19 case numbers are spiking worldwide again, and this means…

… ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! It means another phase of the same psyop the world has been living through all of 2020 has been activated by the controlling powers. It means that more sleight of hand trickery is being pulled off right in front of our eyes. It means that more and more people are getting tested by rigged PCR lab tests that aren’t searching for a SARS-CoV-2  virus because the microbe has never been isolated or identified by any scientists on the planet.

Understand this fact: People worldwide are not testing positive for Covid-19. They are testing false-positive for a rigged PCR test that was purposely designed to promote the existence of a fake virus.

Are you tired of this baloney yet? I know that I am.

Are you frustrated by the number of people walking around society wearing face masks and protective gloves?

Are you tired of watching uneducated and gullible fools hunkering down and withdrawing from society, acting as if they were sheep and unable to think critically about anything that has to do with the plandemic?

How the hell long do people want to wear face masks? Six more weeks, months, years, or maybe for the rest of their lives?

Let me write the words once again for those individuals who are still sleepwalking through 2020:

TAKE OFF THE DAMN FACE MASKS AND GROW A SPINE! STOP BEING AFRAID OF GERMS THAT YOU HAVE CO-EXISTED WITH ON THIS PLANET YOUR ENTIRE LIVES!

_____________________________________

The Target List Movie is coming to Amazon Prime!

We’re About to Expose Big Pharma!

$1,250.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU)!!!

DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

We’re only $750.00 away from our goal!

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

Casting and Filming:
The auditions will be held October-November 2020 (check updates and cast announcements here), and filming is scheduled for March 2021.

19 thoughts on “The COVID -19 Case Numbers are Spiking Worldwide Again and this means…

1. tim October 21, 2020 / 11:11 am

Doctor John Reizer

Now there is a billboard 🙂

• NoFakeNews October 21, 2020 / 1:48 pm

Thanks for sharing, Tim. I placed the video on the website.

• Anonymous October 21, 2020 / 2:42 pm

Perfect fit. 🙂

2. SeeBee October 21, 2020 / 5:24 pm

How have the ignorant become so dominant over the enlightened? How does that happen? Just a matter of more of those and less of these? The mask wearing, sanitizing and unsocial distancing are NOT subsiding. From my vantage, I see the situation worsening. I have scratched my head so much, I now have a bald spot.

• NoFakeNews October 21, 2020 / 10:20 pm

Hi SeeBee,

I think it is getting worse, too. I see more and more people wearing masks each day. The success of the psyop was dependent on repetitive conditioning over the years.

Hollywood movies and television programming have glorified medicine and infectious disease management.

The people of the world were ready to be harvested. A medical psyop was something the majority of people would never question.

3. jim October 21, 2020 / 6:40 pm

Dr. John,
    What the hell can we do? I’ve been screaming from the mountain top since March that this is a false flag and my friends and family don’t want to hear it. This is SO frustrating that we have to live this way because of most of humanities STUPIDITY! My daughter is going to miss her entire senior year of high school and probably not get to enjoy her college experience because most of the general population has been made to be afraid of a FAKE FRIGGIN VIRUS! How do we wake up 7 billion highly conditioned people? For God’s sake, the CDC admits they haven’t isolated the virus. What is it going to take to convince people they’ve been hoodwinked??? How can I explain it to my family without them immediately calling me a crazy “conspiracy theorist?”

• SeeBee October 21, 2020 / 7:19 pm

It’s interesting the people calling you a “conspiracy theorist” are driving around in a car alone with a mask, vinyl gloves and a hazmat suit. The world is truly upside down.

• NoFakeNews October 21, 2020 / 10:26 pm

It truly is a bizarre situation out there that seems to be getting stranger by the day.🙂

• NoFakeNews October 21, 2020 / 9:47 pm

Hi Jim,

I know it is very frustrating to deal with the majority of people out there who are unable to see the psyop for what it is.

I think the only thing we can continue to do is try to feed the truth to those who are capable of digesting it. The more critical thinking people we can connect with, the better it will be for the world community.

We have a difficult time ahead of us. Try to keep positive and don’t get too upset at the people who are blind to the facts.

• Jim October 22, 2020 / 12:16 am

Thanks. I don’t even bring up the subject any longer with my family or my Wife. I’m trying to be positive but I also know I am going to have a struggle keeping them all away from the upcoming vaccines.

4. Joyce Bowen October 21, 2020 / 7:31 pm

Now I have seen what I have dubbed “citizen Soldiers” emerging. Citizen enforcers of the ‘rules.’ You’re going to see this more and more in the coming weeks.
    I’ve studied human behavior and psychology all my life–nearly 7 decades. I now see the reason for continued lockdowns and mask-wearing–indoctrinating/conditioning of the masses.
    This situation [is continuing] and will continue to evolve. The Nazis said the Jews were carriers of Typhus. It allowed them to evolve into a holocaust. We are heading towards the same thing here.
    Somehow, we all have to work together to reverse this trend, but we seem to have been conditioned to do the opposite.

• NoFakeNews October 21, 2020 / 10:30 pm

That’s the gameplan: get people to police one another. And the people out there are stupid enough to do it.

• Joyce Bowen October 21, 2020 / 10:58 pm

If we learn to work closely together, I think this can be reversed. I see everybody focused on individual gains and I do mean everybody.
        We have been so groomed to ‘follow the leader.’ Herds shift from one shepherd to the other. But we are not sheep–we are people. If we don’t start acting like it soon…

• NoFakeNews October 22, 2020 / 6:45 am

Agreed! The power and strength to overturn everything going on exist within all of us who have allowed the few who control the many the opportunity to do so.

I think it is human nature for people to focus on individual gains. This is the reason we have sellout political leaders worldwide.

If we truly want to reverse things in the future, we must put aside individual goals, to some degree, and work together, garnering strength as a group of critically-thinking human beings.

5. tim October 21, 2020 / 7:32 pm

If I may, Jim, in response to your frustration ?

In the end, after throwing our hands up into the air and shouting “what the hell is wrong with all of you ?” we have to let go and let God.

We cannot control what ANYONE thinks, says, does, or feels , period ! We can ONLY control what we think, say, do or feel , period. We must remember this simple universal truth 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I focus on what I can control, (myself), and let go of what I can’t control, (everything else). Keep giving goodness and love to the world and keep fighting for good and you and yours will be fine.

That feeling of not being able to control what’s going on around us tends to also bring up feelings of helplessness and so on which is no fun, and needs to be delt with. Reminding yourself that you cannot control what others do etc, helps a lot with that. And knowing we’re in good hands brings peace to the spirit, soul, mind and body.

We have front row seats to the most exciting times ever in history, so relax, sit back, and enjoy the ride. It’s okay, I’ve read the Books, the good guys win in the end. And your a good person Jim, so you have nothing to worry about. And we are in good hands and will never be forsaken.

Hang in there bro. Afflictions and adversities are but for our experience and for our good because those are the times that we grow spiritually the most. And it’s true. They can either kill us, or make us stronger.

There’s a huge physical and spiritual war coming up that the Children of God and of the Universe need to be strong and ready to fight. Sorry, hope I don’t sound like I’m lecturing, just feel your pain bro 🙂 Unfortunatelly, I think it’s going to get worse, a lot worse. A one world leader, language, money, etc, etc looks like a most distinct possibility for the future.

• Jim October 22, 2020 / 12:22 am

Thanks for the kind words, Tim. I appreciate it. I do have to keep reminding myself that I can’t control what everyone else thinks.

• tim October 22, 2020 / 10:42 am

Good job bro. That’s all we can do. There is so much that is out of our hands and we just have to let it go and keep the faith. And thank you too sir. I appreciate your comments.