This Happened in my Office (A True Story)

A True Story!

I recently took care of a young patient in my private office who experienced terrible sciatica pain in the right leg. She explained that the pain had begun four months earlier after testing positive for Covid-19.

The woman entered my office wearing a face mask and protective gloves. I couldn’t read the expression on her face because of the mask, but her eyes immediately locked onto my uncovered face, and I could tell she was uncomfortable.

“You’re not wearing a mask,” she said.

I nodded, yes. “Is that going to be a problem?”

The woman didn’t say anything for a few moments as she thought about the situation at hand. Then she blurted out from behind the mask, “I was expecting to see you properly protected.”

“Properly protected from what?” I asked.

“From the virus,” she explained. “Aren’t you worried about getting the coronavirus?”

“There is no virus,” I explained. “The CDC, the WHO, and all the other health regulatory agencies in the world have not been able to locate, isolate, or identify the microbe. It doesn’t exist.”

The woman’s eyes were still glued to mine. “You heard that on the news?” she asked.

“No, I read about it on the CDC website in a paper they published.”

“I didn’t hear that on the news,” the woman said.

“And you won’t,” I told her.

“Why’s that?” the woman asked.

I smiled and said, “Because the people who work for the news are employed by drug companies, and they are lying about the existence of the virus.”

“I don’t believe that,” the woman said.

“I can tell,” I replied.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“It’s pretty obvious, you’re wearing a face mask and gloves,” I explained.

After I took a case history and performed an exam on the woman, I learned that she’d had a video consultation with a medical doctor two months earlier who had informed her that the coronavirus could affect the nervous system and was probably responsible for the pain in her leg.

I rolled my eyes before explaining to the patient that the back wall of her pelvis was misaligned, and I needed to make a spinal adjustment to the region.

“You have to touch me?” she asked. Her eyes were wide open, and I could only imagine the expression that was hiding beneath the mask she had firmly secured to her face.

“Yes, I have to adjust the sacrum bone that is misaligned and compressing the nerves in your back.” I picked up a model spine I kept in the office and showed the woman what part of her pelvis was causing the problem.

To make a long story short, I adjusted the woman and sent her on her way. Two days later, she returned to my office, her face uncovered and free of the mask. She was smiling ear to ear.

I already knew the answer to my question, but I asked her politely, “How’s the sciatica pain in your leg?”

“It’s gone,” she replied. “It disappeared the day after you made the adjustment to my back. I can’t believe that I suffered needlessly from that pain since June.”

I smiled and said, “I see you’re not wearing a face mask today.”

The woman nodded. “I’ve been on your website for the past two days, and I believe what you’re writing. I think the whole coronavirus thing is a lot of baloney.”

_____________________________________

The Target List Movie is coming to Amazon Prime!

We’re About to Expose Big Pharma!

$1,200.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU)!!!

DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

We’re only $800.00 away from our goal!

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

Casting and Filming:
The auditions will be held October-November 2020 (check updates and cast announcements here), and filming is scheduled for March 2021.

13 thoughts on “This Happened in my Office (A True Story)

1. tim October 13, 2020 / 6:56 pm

Wow, you lead her to the water, and she drank ! Another one takes the red pill. It’s celebration time 🙂 Way to go Doctor.

• NoFakeNews October 13, 2020 / 10:42 pm

Thanks, Tim! 🙂

Sometimes you make a connection with another person and they get it. I can tell one hundred people the same thing, and only one or two might get the big idea. It’s a great feeling for me when I can teach people certain concepts about health.

• Post Hoc October 14, 2020 / 3:52 am

Wow, LOL!
      You handled that very well and scored at least 10 converts…
      (A happy customer tells at least 10 others).
      1. From the allopaths.
      2. From the covidiocy.
      😊😊😊

• NoFakeNews October 14, 2020 / 6:24 am

Thanks for your feedback! 🙂

2. Kenneth T. October 13, 2020 / 8:03 pm

Success
    I love a happy ending…or in this case – a happy beginning

• NoFakeNews October 13, 2020 / 10:43 pm

Me too! 🙂

3. Luis October 13, 2020 / 11:40 pm

The story was awesome!

• NoFakeNews October 14, 2020 / 6:12 am

Thanks for reading, Luis. 🙂

4. tim October 14, 2020 / 3:05 am

Exactly. I tell people the virus is not real, they look me like looney-toons. But if they are still listening, I’ll add, they can’t isolate and purify the virus using Koch’s postalates, because the virus does not exist, they turn an ear towards you. Then you add that the virus is fake and so is the plandemic and so on and then they take the red pill 🙂
    Some , especially the younger people, get it right away as soon as you say one sentence, this is all a hoax and the plandemic was planned out… and they are like, I know right ? I knew there was something going on, I could feel it.
    Many by now can just feel it, it’s all a hoax. The biggest con perpetrated onto man by man in history. And heads are gona roll.

• NoFakeNews October 14, 2020 / 6:29 am

Keep telling them the truth, Tim. You never know when someone is listening and will understand what you’re saying. It could change their lives and the lives of the people they interact with in the future. 🙂

• tim October 14, 2020 / 2:09 pm

Exactly Doctor. Keep planting them “seeds.” (of thought) The ripple effect is amazing. All we send out will come back to us.

5. SeeBee October 14, 2020 / 5:50 am

That young woman was not only drinking the Kool-aide, she was swimming in it! You helped enlighten her, Doc. A win for mankind. (But how do people become so gullible in the first place. (mis)Education. Social Engineering. Brainwashing.) I wish I had the same success with some of my Family members. They are in the Medical system and hooked, like dying fish.

• NoFakeNews October 14, 2020 / 6:22 am

Hi SeeBee,

I assure you that most people I interact with don’t walk away understanding the big picture of what is transpiring like this particular patient.

I think the gullibility of the public has to do with all the things you mentioned. The controlling powers have invested a lot of resources in technologies that influence the perceptions of people. It has worked because so many in society have fallen for the hoax and many other psyops.